Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHO WAS MOST OVER
This poll is closed.
ORANGE 57 34.34%
MIRO 32 19.28%
HANGMAN 30 18.07%
INNER CIRCLE 14 8.43%
BRITT BAKER 22 13.25%
CODY 6 3.61%
DARBY 5 3.01%
Total: 166 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Pretend you are bringing braun in as a big deal then feed him to hook and fire him imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Bring Braun and finally make the "All Beef Wrestling" tournament with Miro, Brian Cage, Preston Vance, Lance Archer, Will Hobbs, Comoroto, Bononi, Wardlow and Silver.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I can't believe Keith Lee wasn't on that list tbh

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Accidentally posted this in the WWE thread but:

Braun would be a fantastic manager / muscle for a shithead cruiserweight heel.

He wouldn't have to do much but could occasionally launch his man, or catch someone little.

Even if he is breaking down in the ring you can get a lot of miles out of a big boy.

Maybe Kip gets a new gargantuan friend?

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

Guillermus posted:

Bring Braun and finally make the "All Beef Wrestling" tournament with Miro, Brian Cage, Preston Vance, Lance Archer, Will Hobbs, Comoroto, Bononi, Wardlow and Silver.

What if they ran that exact tournament but without Braun?

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I can't believe Keith Lee wasn't on that list tbh

Maybe they're not paying him enough to be worth cutting.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

what the gently caress why are any of you theorizing what aew could do with loving Braun Strow Man

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Alaois posted:

what the gently caress why are any of you theorizing what aew could do with loving Braun Strow Man

he's big

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Alaois posted:

choo choo

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

They should tell Braun they have big plans for him, but first he needs to lose a squash match to Evil Uno. Also he'll get paid after the match.

After the match they should just stop returning his calls and tell him to suck it up, everybody has problems and if he has a problem he should just change careers.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I looked at this for like 10 minutes trying to figure it out if it was a joke or not. Braun? Didn't he have some main even title matches recently? And he went to bat for WWE all the time and they put a lot of time and money into him.

Lana? Wasn't she on Raw this week?

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

blunt posted:

What if they ran that exact tournament but without Braun?

Well, then we need to add someone else to at least get 10 and not 9 :colbert:

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

AEW needs to call Tommy End like loving immediately. Heidi Lovelace would be a stellar signing too, holy poo poo

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

do an Incredible Hulk gimmick where people piss off Marko Stunt and he turns into Braun Strowman and when he turns, he does the italian spiderman gif face.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Alaois posted:

My nephew's both like giant dudes, and they would love to see him???

Sounds like you don't like giant dudes

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Braun Strowman beat Goldberg at last year's Wrestlemania for the Universal Championship. Something is very wrong in WWE if that's one of the people released.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

A Fancy Hat posted:

They should tell Braun they have big plans for him, but first he needs to lose a squash match to Evil Uno. Also he'll get paid after the match.

After the match they should just stop returning his calls and tell him to suck it up, everybody has problems and if he has a problem he should just change careers.

You basically want to do the "Paul Varelans is convinced to job to Taz then he'll get a blowjob from Missy Hyatt & afterwards she laughs and she says she only sucks off winners" but without the oral sex and with money

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

Guillermus posted:

Well, then we need to add someone else to at least get 10 and not 9 :colbert:

I'd rather watch a Hager iron man than a Brawn squash tbh

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
TONY SIGN TOMMY END I'M BEGGING YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

have Lana and Mickie do pokemon battles with a revolving cast of dark wrestlers.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Mickie doesn't really have anything to offer AEW at this point and I'm adamantly opposed to anything that increases the odds of Nick Aldis in AEW.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

I could be wrong here, but I think the last time WWE made (positive) main stream news was Braun and the ref's kid being tag champs. Building stars!

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Rarity posted:

TONY SIGN TOMMY END I'M BEGGING YOU

SPOOKS THE GHOSTLAD HAS ARRIVED IN AEW

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

blunt posted:

I'd rather watch a Hager iron man than a Brawn squash tbh

I was thinking more about putting Braun in Best Friends :haw:

btw, for those that don't watch Dark, please watch Dark Order vs TH2+Serpentico if only for Excal/Taz commentary, I'm in tears right now.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://www.shopaew.com/dustin-rhodes-trans-pride-all-royalties-go-to-the-national-center-for-transgender-equality.html

In other news, this rules.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I’ve been thinking about how the Dark Order is kind of directionless without a top singles guy, and how Hangman isn’t really a great fit for that spot long-term even though they’re fun together

What I’m saying is Tommy End is the missing piece that will finally create the momentum necessary to get us to the promised land of Uno-Grayson tag champs

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Congratulations to Miro for not having to worry about his wife working in a covid pit

Congratulations to Thea Trinidad for not having to worry about her husband working in a covid pit.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

sportsgenius86 posted:

Mickie doesn't really have anything to offer AEW at this point and I'm adamantly opposed to anything that increases the odds of Nick Aldis in AEW.

What are you talking about? She would be a great coach if nothing else. One of the things I love about NJPW is all the old wrestlers there that work with the young wrestlers. Every company should go with that.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I wonder if the WWE released all these people so that AEW would have to sign these people and come out in the red, eventually. I kid.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Shard posted:

What are you talking about? She would be a great coach if nothing else. One of the things I love about NJPW is all the old wrestlers there that work with the young wrestlers. Every company should go with that.

Yeah a sure-handed veteran woman with personality who doesn’t need to slot in at the top of the card would be great depth for a division that’s still heavy on developmental talent

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Tommy End is going to come just to lose to cody who will cut increasingly deranged promos about religion in America and will probably just call Tommy Kevin Sullivan at one point because cody is completely deranged and thinks he is his father in Florida.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

projecthalaxy posted:

Tommy End is going to come just to lose to cody who will cut increasingly deranged promos about religion in America and will probably just call Tommy Kevin Sullivan at one point because cody is completely deranged and thinks he is his father in Florida.

I'd pop

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
WWE is making room for Shanna, Kong, and the Spanish announcer that did a racism

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

If I remember right, Dustin has a child or stepchild that is trans and he's been pretty vocal in support of them!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

projecthalaxy posted:

Sounds great

Malcolm Excellent posted:

WWE is making room for Shanna, Kong, and the Spanish announcer that did a racism

lol

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

I love serpentico lol the way he moves and his mannerisms are great. excellent jobber, I appreciate that a lot. fuego del sol is such a good "guy who is definitely gonna lose but I cheer for anyway" too. I love that aew even has really fun job guys that I wanna see.

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug

projecthalaxy posted:

uh this rules?

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Malcolm Excellent posted:

They'll bring that Spanish announcer who did a racism to manage Nakamura, ala Penta and Alex

"Shinsuke says ... " network censors cut the feed.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

xbilkis posted:

I’ve been thinking about how the Dark Order is kind of directionless without a top singles guy, and how Hangman isn’t really a great fit for that spot long-term even though they’re fun together

What I’m saying is Tommy End is the missing piece that will finally create the momentum necessary to get us to the promised land of Uno-Grayson tag champs

Tommy end coming in and being the "stop all this goofy poo poo and be spooky" guy in the dark order would be great yes pls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

sportsgenius86 posted:

you are a sports dummy.