Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
the UK account tagging in @AmazonKSA is the best part imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Terrible Soup!

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

I hate the fact that I recognize those teeth

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Zil posted:

I hate the fact that I recognize those teeth

yeah same.....

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol that Big Rude and his son both got the same exact dental implants

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
when another girl has a balloon

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

The party of PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY refusing to take basic public health measures to protect themselves and others.

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

Nonsense posted:

if andrew does a press conference and hair dye starts running down his face ill go insane

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
Unemployment is running out in a few weeks and I'm not going back to my old job, should i get an amazon job specifically to organize and agitate? Kinda seems like a fun job to have just long enough to stir up some poo poo

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mods im begging you

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Nonsense posted:

Donating my bottom veneers to my large adult son #twinning

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

the dude in the back made me think this was a wax museum unveiling for some reason lmao

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Dolphin posted:

I'm currently in a dumb argument about who would win in a fight, rick sanchez or thanos and the answer is so obviously rick that I'm losing my mind

rick sanchez... the guy who got fired from CNN and disappeared after making questionable comments on his radio show?

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Dewgy posted:

the dude in the back made me think this was a wax museum unveiling for some reason lmao

The dude in the back is a patriot show some respect

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass

Harton posted:

Ignore is for the weak! My posting enemies give me my greatest strength.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

ram dass in hell posted:

The dude in the back is a patriot show some respect

is he a wax patriot?

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

ram dass in hell posted:

Unemployment is running out in a few weeks and I'm not going back to my old job, should i get an amazon job specifically to organize and agitate? Kinda seems like a fun job to have just long enough to stir up some poo poo

hell yea

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Dewgy posted:

is he a wax patriot?

punk band name wax patriot callin dibs

ButterSkeleton
Jan 19, 2020

SIZE=XX-LARGE]PLEASE! PLEASE STOP SAYING THE R WORD. GOD, IF SOMEBODY SAID THE R WORD, I WILL HECKIN LOSE IT. JUST PEE PEE MY JORTS. CAN'T YOU JUST CALL THEM A SMOOTHE BRAINED DOTARD LIKE THE REST OF US NORMAL PEOPLE? DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

P.S. FREE LARRY YOU FUCKIN COWARDS.
Chrump

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Ben Nerevarine posted:

we’re going to see Trump return very soon, very strongly, probably in two weeks

In 2036 his staff will be talking about how the trump skeleton is going to run for president again in 2040 but for real this time

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Drunkboxer posted:

I’m kind of torn right on that whole story. Feds definitely hosed up obviously since literally everyone died, but that group needed to be broken up somehow. I mean they were stockpiling weapons and koresh was raping kids in “spiritual marriages” and was calling himself the final prophet of God and poo poo. Also the tapes that came out a few years ago prove that the davidians lit the fires themselves

The sex stuff was really hosed up, but from what I remember they were converting weapons and making kits to sell at gun shows because no one worked.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

ram dass in hell posted:

this seems like a wonderful idea.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Did tumpo really deactivate his LJ page???

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Joementum posted:

the UK account tagging in @AmazonKSA is the best part imo

without question

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

hey do you have a less blurry version of this for a friend

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

no

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

2DCAT posted:

just moved to news I guess, at least that’s what posters said last night, I’ll never read that garbage

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Pokémon go to the Hague.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

maybe make an eye doctor appointment, it looks fine to me :shrug:

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

2DCAT posted:

yes no one but the Trump thread was reading it so since that shut down he was getting zero hits :(

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

i imagine u cna just call any navy recruiter if u wanted to join

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

its fun how you can tell each of those women is severely mentally ill but in different ways just from their eyes