Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
trump's gonna post on pillow guy's site, it's fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

squizzle change the title to: pavel fuks fix the tooth

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
congrats on trump getting hired as one of the new SA frontpage writers

My Face When
Nov 28, 2012

Hide your healthcare.
Hide your wife.

pre-op bebop posted:

trump's gonna post on pillow guy's site, it's fine

This is what i think will happen.

He craves the attention. That narcissistic slut.

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

ram dass in hell posted:

Unemployment is running out in a few weeks and I'm not going back to my old job, should i get an amazon job specifically to organize and agitate? Kinda seems like a fun job to have just long enough to stir up some poo poo

i was curious about taking one of their jobs and working at a completely normal and reasonable pace and document it all up to my firing

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1399898288246034433

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Koirhor posted:

i was curious about taking one of their jobs and working at a completely normal and reasonable pace and document it all up to my firing

wouldn’t it be more advantageous to just steal stuff until you get fired?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1400135784305471491

K9
May 6, 2007

tfw when u are on the receiving end

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/Gizmodo/status/1400138407435653121

a president who deplatforms he own self?

a shameful president

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Joementum posted:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
gleb gwugwaf

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Joementum posted:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Joementum posted:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

looks like the deep state has gotten to him

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

putting the "pee" in "subpoena"

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Joementum posted:

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

I didn’t think that Fluffdaddy guy found Trump very amusing.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

fluffdaddy closed the trump thread as part of the contract to bring him on as a writer

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Squizzle posted:

fluffdaddy closed the trump thread as part of the contract to bring him on as a writer

What a loser

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

how does he have time what with all his twitter slap fights

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

large special potus takes down blog because nobody reads it, lmao. he has no shot at 2024 unless he gets fully reinstated on twitter, full stop.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Joementum posted:

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Joementum posted:

Sad thing is, he might actually reach more people this way than his blog.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

VideoKid posted:

this seems like a wonderful idea.

im gonna do it i think i got enough positive reinforcement itt and haven't considered any of the downside potential. I was gonna say hope they don't piss test because my body's half thc by now but apparently bezos is divorced now and supports blazing it

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Drunkboxer posted:

how does he have time what with all his twitter slap fights

Anybody smart living in Brazil would not be out and about doing much except staying inside and Writing, Posting, Trolling.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Joementum posted:

lmao

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Lots of current marijuana users in this thread

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun
things have only been getting worse ever since we were betrayed by the embedded ducklo

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

ram dass in hell posted:

im gonna do it i think i got enough positive reinforcement itt and haven't considered any of the downside potential. I was gonna say hope they don't piss test because my body's half thc by now but apparently bezos is divorced now and supports blazing it

Its a warehouse job, they most likely piss test. However they may be so desperate for bodies they waive it though.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Koirhor posted:

That rules too may incorporate this into my performance art

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Zil posted:

Its a warehouse job, they most likely piss test. However they may be so desperate for bodies they waive it though.

amazon just announced today or yesterday that they no longer test for weed

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Zil posted:

Not a warehouse job if i deliver package in truck tho??

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
amazon piss tests are probably easy, just tell the armed boston dynamics killdroid to gently caress off and that you can't go if killdroids are watching

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Zil posted:

they also hire work from home customer service at least seasonally and they didnt piss test for that

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

This seems more like an example of how loving awful CNN MSNBC etc is than anything else tbh.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

do not give your labor to billionaire bezos

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
"Amazon announced Tuesday it supports the federal legalization of marijuana, and that the company is revising a controversial workplace policy critics say has been used to keep employees working at a breakneck pace.

The twin announcements, Amazon said, are aimed at reiterating the company's commitment to being an attractive employer.
In a blog post, Dave Clark, CEO of Amazon's worldwide consumer division, said changing state laws on marijuana mean Amazon (AMZN) will no longer include the substance in the company's pre-employment drug tests and that the drug will now be treated the same as alcohol.
Positions subject to regulation by the US Department of Transportation will still include the marijuana test, Clark said, adding that the company will "continue to do impairment checks on the job and will test for all drugs and alcohol after any incident."
Clark went on to say that Amazon is endorsing a federal marijuana legalization bill, the Marijuana Opportunity Reinvestment and Expungement Act. "We hope other employers will join us, and that policymakers will act swiftly to pass this law.""

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/01/tech/amazon-marijuana-time-off-task/index.html

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Nonsense posted:

do not give your labor to billionaire bezos

My unemployment is running out soon and im hatching a master plan to go in and unionize/agitate/sabotage tho so idk seems fun and fine 2 me