Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

SalTheBard posted:

Would unironically own, except Silver is way more talented.

The Reverse Hulk?

Bold choice; I like it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

blunt posted:

And for Vince, why are you still running your company day in day out at 75 when you could cash out and die having bought your wrestling competition and sold for more than UFC.

Vince doesn't feel right if he's not working. He doesn't take vacations. CM Punk says he only gets a few hours of sleep a night.

If Vince cashed out and retired he'd go crazy because he wouldn't know what to do with himself.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Vandar posted:

Vince doesn't feel right if he's not working. He doesn't take vacations. CM Punk says he only gets a few hours of sleep a night.

If Vince cashed out and retired he'd go crazy because he wouldn't know what to do with himself.

The "Retired Vince McMahon" story ends on day four when he dies trying to jump a volcano on a BMX bike.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

"Shane's in the enclosed pool area. Garage side door is open"

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Twist is they mean Marvel in the mid-90s

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
all wwe movies are good

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
https://twitter.com/itsBayleyWWE/status/1400172220207357958?s=20

(Dori being Ruby's real name)

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
A defiant Vince McMahon stands alone against the armies of Tony Khan.

“On your left!” Says Triple H as he returns from the snap to join the battle. Another portal opens and there’s Bruce Pritchard, and then Roman Reigns, and all of Vince’s allies.

Vince looks Tony dead in the eye as he wields the Bludgeon brothers hammer and exclaims “THATS GOOD poo poo PAL!!!”

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Tony Khan snaps his fingers and half the roster is now showing on AEW Dark

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

WWE should do a liveaction movie of that batshit spy novel they did.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

you'd think maybe, just maybe, getting rid of beloved backstage workers would wake up some of the dumb fucks that still work there, but nah. Least of all Bayley who apparently doesn't even think driving herself to every loving event was ok.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Rarity posted:

Tony Khan snaps his fingers and half the roster is now showing on AEW Dark
McMahonos snaps his fingers and half the audience disappears

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

jesus WEP posted:

More than half

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I can't wait for my LORE OF THE FIEND movie and comic book.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

he snapped his fingers when the audience was exactly double what it is now, dipshit

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

jesus WEP posted:

nah just me and my friend, Mark

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Speaking of shrinking audiences, do we know how Raw did this week yet?

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

I really hope Ruby/Heidi goes to AEW.
Half then, half again a year later, half again soon enough...

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Grem posted:

Why keep Liv if you're bouncing Ruby? You're never going to use her, Ruby is a probably a hotter commodity elsewhere, just let them both go!

Looking at the two of them side by side... what does your heart tell you?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
In other release news, Drake Wuertz is...yeah. Dude is completely gone mentally.

https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/drake-wuertz-admits-he-tested-positive-covid-wasn-t-surprised-wwe-release

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Special offer to WWE universe members get the full 19 part series that covers from start to current time THE LORE OF THE FIEND for only 199.98

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Rainbows have 7 colours, you racist fuckwit.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Deeply disappointed I can't kick some sense into him right now. Like right this very second.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/BraunStrowman/status/1400151534353195014

CopywrightMMXI posted:

Speaking of shrinking audiences, do we know how Raw did this week yet?

Delayed due to Memorial Day holiday, should be known sometime later in the week

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Drake Wuertz posted:

It all started with woke cancel culture that just wants to attack people because they have views they don't agree with. It started specifically with me and WWE was when David Bixenspan started attacking me. That's when the ball got rolling.

Way to go Bix! :toot:

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

all the conservative versions of these things always have a line that's like "what I believe isn't a reason to not like me" and that's very funny. it's always like "science isn't decided. abortionists are going to hell. god wouldn't call me an rear end in a top hat on nextdoor, Alan"

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
Aww yes, it was Cancel Culture that cost you your job and not the increasingly insane public outbursts. Bix needs to be stopped!

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Rarity posted:

The first successful goon project. Bix just had to keep it to just one goon. Can't believe he cracked the code.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Rarity posted:

Let's not forget this gem:

quote:

A month before WrestleMania, I get a call from my department head, Scott Armstrong, who says, 'Somebody tested positive at work, we're asking everyone to quarantine.' I called him back and was like, 'I have stuff to do. I'm not sick. I tested negative. I haven't been around anyone.' I told him I had church, the Walk For Life, and I coach my son's baseball team. Those responsibilities were more important to me than pleasing WWE. I told him, 'No, I'm not staying home.' I got a call saying, 'You're off TV for two weeks, you violated quarantine.' 'For going to church?' They refused to answer."

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Karma Tornado posted:

all the conservative versions of these things always have a line that's like "what I believe isn't a reason to not like me" and that's very funny. it's always like "science isn't decided. abortionists are going to hell. god wouldn't call me an rear end in a top hat on nextdoor, Alan"

Jesus scourged the moneylenders in the temple and called out the Pharisees on their poo poo, and that's in the NEW Testament. Yeah, I think God would have no trouble calling you an rear end in a top hat, Drake.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

DLC Inc posted:

you'd think maybe, just maybe, getting rid of beloved backstage workers would wake up some of the dumb fucks that still work there, but nah. Least of all Bayley who apparently doesn't even think driving herself to every loving event was ok.

I would guess ~half of the wrestlers still employed at WWF signed before a viable well-paying alternative existed in this country, so I dunno why you would assume they're happy with the company. It's not like they have a lot of options when their draconian contracts only allow one party to get out of the deal early and there's seemingly no way to cobble together enough labor solidarity to unionize.

I'm sure a lot of people are lifers regardless but still, it's a lovely situation and lashing out at the seemingly-good-hearted workers feels misguided

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/KingRicochet/status/1400178071764938754?s=20

In the end, Ricochet's going to probably end up paying WWE to wrestle there.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Lumbermouth posted:

Ah yes the most popular character in cinema, the Marvel brand.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_superhero_films#Highest-grossing_superhero_film_franchises_and_series

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Davros1 posted:

hahahahahahahahah this loving photo hahahahahahah

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

is nobody else getting fired today, when are we gonna get to the firedworks factory

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Davros1 posted:

He'll get a remix of The Miz's theme song that starts with "I PAY TO PLAY"

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Davros1 posted:

Three guys with equally bright futures in WWF

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

xbilkis posted:

Three guys with equally bright futures in WWF

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Davros1 posted:

This is it. The saddest, most embarrassing thing.