Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

hello

is it piss you're looking for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Business Gorillas posted:

i'm sure there's a lot of gnashing and wailing in the comments but considering we've hollowed out public education and tidbits from boomers like "just walk into businesses with a stack of resumes and ask if they're hiring", i don't know where else they're going to get any

yeah lmao they are absolutely going to learn more from this than they would from pretty much anywhere else

their parents are busy falling for phishing schemes and schools don't even bother

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Trup!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Joementum gonna post this not knowing he was beaten... So sad

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://i.imgur.com/ZKe11r3.mp4

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i think im gunna play some stardew valley

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

lol

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Homeless Friend posted:

Joementum gonna post this not knowing he was beaten... So sad

republicans believe all of those things and are actually doing them, they're just smart enough to talk about dr seuss as a distraction

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
I finished riding my bike

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
Lindell also told The Daily Beast that his August assertion is more of an estimate, and aspirational.

“The month of August, for this, is subjective,” he said in an interview. “It is my hope that Donald Trump is reinstated, after all the proof comes out, by the end of August, but I don’t know if it’ll be that month, specifically. I started saying August…about four weeks ago. That was my estimation. I spoke about it with my lawyers who said that they should have something ready for us to bring before the U.S. Supreme Court by July. So, in my mind, I hope that means that we could have Donald Trump back in the White House by August. That’s how I landed on August, and I’m hopeful that that is correct.”

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

zerocool whiter

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Apraxin posted:

Lindell also told The Daily Beast that his August assertion is more of an estimate, and aspirational.

“The month of August, for this, is subjective,” he said in an interview. “It is my hope that Donald Trump is reinstated, after all the proof comes out, by the end of August, but I don’t know if it’ll be that month, specifically. I started saying August…about four weeks ago. That was my estimation. I spoke about it with my lawyers who said that they should have something ready for us to bring before the U.S. Supreme Court by July. So, in my mind, I hope that means that we could have Donald Trump back in the White House by August. That’s how I landed on August, and I’m hopeful that that is correct.”

I love how he thinks you can just wander up to the supreme court and show them a power point and get stuff changed

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

hell, gimme a sixer anyways

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
The demons at my work are talking about August now. They can not wait until the EVERYONE on the left is rounded up and shot. They are so happy this will happen!

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Consummate Professional posted:

I love how he thinks you can just wander up to the supreme court and show them a power point and get stuff changed

yea smoking crack will basically burn holes in your brain

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

yeah lmao they are absolutely going to learn more from this than they would from pretty much anywhere else

their parents are busy falling for phishing schemes and schools don't even bother

i work for a major credit card company and it's insane how many people think yes, Apple & Microsoft will absolutely call you up for sick deals that you can only pay for in untraceable & non-refundable Target gift cards

i had someone tell me they had a customer fall for that when they were trying to buy a loving dog

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Mr Hootington posted:

The demons at my work are talking about August now. They can not wait until the EVERYONE on the left is rounded up and shot. They are so happy this will happen!

I hope they pull it off, I’m tired of all this

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Just curious how long did it take to build up this kind of endurance?

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/brianstelter/status/1400215919146803206 im sure they'll get around to correcting it

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
I have sent the supreme court several important binders full of evidence on why squizzle should be demodded and I am expecting a ruling any day now

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

That's not where kennywood is op

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

i see that we've taken the apocalypse mind set and now applied it to trump getting back to office

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Zil posted:

Just curious how long did it take to build up this kind of endurance?

I’ve been biking seriously since March of last year, I was doing 100+ mile rides last October but then I got lazy and sat on my rear end all winter. The year’s been cold and wet so far so I’m behind where I want to be but I expect to be doing 100 mile rides again by the end of July.

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

2DCAT posted:

That's not where kennywood is op

Kennywood’s open

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

thinking about not working tomorrow and doing this instead

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Schnorkles posted:

I have sent the supreme court several important binders full of evidence on why squizzle should be demodded and I am expecting a ruling any day now

My sources say the death penalty, for modding, being considered for squizzle. I am pro-posting and take no pleasure in reporting this.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Joementum posted:

My sources say the death penalty, for modding, being considered for squizzle. I am pro-posting and take no pleasure in reporting this.

my sources are also saying this.

it's terrible but so important for our country

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

The best thing about kennywood was that stupid whale that had that disgusting fabric tongue you had to walk in that was covered in decades work of vomit, piss, and probably other stuff. That and the thunderbolt

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

2DCAT posted:

The best thing about kennywood was that stupid whale that had that disgusting fabric tongue you had to walk in that was covered in decades work of vomit, piss, and probably other stuff. That and the thunderbolt

Last time I was there the pond where the bungee jump swing is was scummed over with algae.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

:golfclap:

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Joementum posted:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

I hope they pull it off, I’m tired of all this

Same. I asked one of the demons how will they feel when their democratic voting children are thrown in prison or killed for voting democratic and the demon just said they would get the grandchildren and "fix them".

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Spergin Morlock posted:

yea smoking crack will basically burn holes in your brain

sounds like fun

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Apraxin posted:

lmao imagining being on his legal team. “Oh uh…yeah boss. you got it. we’ll uh…*shushing people giggling around me* no I’m here! *guys shut uuup he’s gonna hear you* yeah! no, no I think with a little more cash we can have something ready for you in July. just a few more law things, won’t bother you with the details. *holy poo poo he’s buying it you guys*”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

was just about to go look for this thank u