Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Schnorkles posted:

in retrospect we were worried about trump using the nukes but that was stupid because he was so consumed with fox news and petty bullshit that he likely didn't even realize he could order a nuclear strike most days

one of my favorite Trumps is still that time he told the cia that they are idiots and he will continue getting all of his information about the world from Fox News

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
PISS

CUM

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

VideoKid posted:

one of my favorite Trumps is still that time he told the cia that they are idiots and he will continue getting all of his information about the world from Fox News

donald trump was so powerful he broke the brains of millions and millions of people

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Joementum posted:

putting on the spare tire is something that anyone can figure out in about two minutes. it's really not something you need to bring in the team to get done

some of the spares are annoying to get to and modern tires/wheels can be super heavy and hard to get in the trunk

that and most cars seems to come with a can of sealant instead of a tire so literally anyone can handle it

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Pissssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssss sss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssd sss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssd ssss s

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

If I was still a 20 yr old stoner I would probably show this to all my friends

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/1400292290464206851?s=20

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

VideoKid posted:

right after he took the oath of office he stood in front of the CIA wall of dead spies and gave a campaign speech, complete with all his staff there hooting and cheering every applause line

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

2DCAT posted:

:same: but working at burger King, smoking marijuana, being too high to put frozen patties on hte conveyor belt, and baraciding myself in the freezer and eating chocolate pies in a hope I could get less high before anyone noticed

lol

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

stop doxxing me

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lmao

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

Good Citizen posted:

yo dude, no judgement but you should consider talking to someone or picking up a new hobby or something cause you're worrying me

I am and also yeah probably

CredulousAtBest
Oct 4, 2020
My name is CredulousAtBest. Glenn Greenwald constantly owning me has resulted in my prodromal schizophrenia, so please be polite when you deal with psychotic breaks and kindly nod to my unintelligible tripe.
thank you for your advise.I got some poo poo to sort out.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I was looking for pictures of my wife playing sax but I found this one which is pretty good

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

We all should have listened to Trump more. Gotten to know him, you know? Life is short and precious

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I was looking for pictures of my wife playing sax but I found this one which is pretty good

gross, dude. what the gently caress

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

skaboomizzy posted:

right after he took the oath of office he stood in front of the CIA wall of dead spies and gave a campaign speech, complete with all his staff there hooting and cheering every applause line

lol wasn’t that whole thing supposed to be trump showing that he could be a serious president and not a deranged lunatic?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Ball Tazeman posted:

I just ate 3 cookies, a package of hostess cupcakes and a pint of chocolate ice cream I think I might be depressed?????

I've been doing that recently. Gotta stop having junk food in the house

Apr 7, 2003

AppleNippleBOB posted:

gross, dude. what the gently caress

I found the sax picture

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

PyPy posted:

women will put the car jack through the bumper

ha ha, stupid bitches, amirite?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The correct way to change a tire is to give up and just walk into the woods

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

jk that's me playing on tomorrow's new tune

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Schnorkles posted:

in retrospect we were worried about trump using the nukes but that was stupid because he was so consumed with fox news and petty bullshit that he likely didn't even realize he could order a nuclear strike most days

Worried?? I've been saying since day one that he should launch the nukes and everyone agreed with me

Apr 7, 2003

2DCAT posted:

jk that's me playing on tomorrow's new tune

sax never goes out of fashion

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Joementum posted:

putting on the spare tire is something that anyone can figure out in about two minutes. it's really not something you need to bring in the team to get done

sometimes those nuts are hard to twist off tho

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Tramp

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
blow me the hell up with a missile gently caress yea

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

:hmmyes:

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
charmp

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

I played baritone sax in middle school and I felt really cool having an instrument that was literally the size of my entire body

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
still waiting for a ICBM to land on my loving dick+balls

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
pfc talkin about his wife again huh

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Ball Tazeman posted:

I played baritone sax in middle school and I felt really cool having an instrument that was literally the size of my entire body

Baritone sax is the one true sax imo... Also why I played tuba and sousaphone

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass

Apr 7, 2003

Ball Tazeman posted:

My wife plays the alto sax, guitar, and does nice needlepoint. Her job is touching computers for lawyers.

I just touch computer.

I feel kinda lacking next to her, lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYCFrcCqh7Q