Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

2DCAT posted:

Baritone sax is the one true sax imo

it sounds way sexier than an alto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
changing a tire is a thing anyone can do, given enough time and effort

or you could just pay for a AAA membership and let someone else do it in 1/4 the time while you sit on your rear end

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

sax is loving sweet

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

pfc talkin about his wife again huh

She's nice.

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun
I have a sax but I haven't played it since 2019. kinda sucks but I'm not good at sax anyway so it's fine

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
just let roadside assistance change the drat tire

efb

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

My wife plays the alto sax, guitar, and does nice needlepoint. Her job is touching computers for lawyers.

I just touch computer.

I feel kinda lacking next to her, lol

Need a full time alto sax player, pls send PMs for additional opportunities

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Is that why you cheated on her and cucked your neighbor

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

pfc talkin about his wife again huh

I like when people talk about their partners. It’s sweet. :unsmith:

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

I always feel like I still need to practice guitar too much to devote time to a new instrument. I really wanna learn piano though

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
anyone need an oboe player

i think i still have my oboe somewhere

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Harton posted:

I always feel like I still need to practice guitar too much to devote time to a new instrument. I really wanna learn piano though

spend less time poofing and more time practicing

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

skaboomizzy posted:

Is that why you cheated on her and cucked your neighbor

Everyone fucks up in life occasionally, I was lucky enough to get my life back despite nearly throwing it away and I'm thankful for that.

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

My sister is a K-12 music teacher and I’ve given up every musical endeavor I have tried. I played at some point guitar, clarinet, alto sax, bari sax, and was in choir. I did perform with my choir at Carnegie Hall which is pretty cool.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

VideoKid posted:

spend less time poofing and more time practicing

:hmmyes:

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Ball Tazeman posted:

tayne's partner posting history is an interesting one

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Chinatown posted:

still waiting for a ICBM to land on my loving dick+balls

join the club

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Ball Tazeman posted:

My sister is a K-12 music teacher and I’ve given up every musical endeavor I have tried. I played at some point guitar, clarinet, alto sax, bari sax, and was in choir. I did perform with my choir at Carnegie Hall which is pretty cool.

Just remember that Andrew Carnegie is from Pittsburgh and it's pronounced "CAR-neg-gie" and not "car-NEG-Gie"

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Ball Tazeman posted:

my husband is a sex-bomb

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Harton posted:

the much better play is to start with piano and pitch training then transfer to other instruments. Those skills basically transfer to everything

I just hammer away on my 7 string guitar like a dumb rear end and I love it, but my wife has perfect pitch and constantly mocks the video games I'm playing by mimicking the songs on piano by ear and making them sound extra goofy and lame

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

a helpful bear posted:

tayne's partner posting history is an interesting one

It's not that complex, I'm a dumb gently caress-up and my wife was good enough to excuse that.

Lotta goons out there who aren't worth enough to their partners for them to excuse transgressions are telling on themselves.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
I played piano, oboe, and guitar, wrote music, and took summer classes at the Berklee College of Music when I was 16. I intended to go there for college.

Now I don't play any instruments or write any songs anymore, lol

CredulousAtBest
Oct 4, 2020
My name is CredulousAtBest. Glenn Greenwald constantly owning me has resulted in my prodromal schizophrenia, so please be polite when you deal with psychotic breaks and kindly nod to my unintelligible tripe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKZbHjy9GWM

japanese SOAD? ok im on board

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

it was Handel’s Messiah if anybody was wondering. I was a first soprano.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

I had the amp plugged in yesterday and was playing some backing tracks through the PA speakers and just ripping into the guitar for like an hour. At one point a pontoon cruised by but I didn’t get any woos : (

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

thank you for your service

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

im the BEECOCK license plate

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Ball Tazeman posted:

i wanted to be a band director but I was not gifted enough to coast to that job and I didn't have the classes available when I was younger to help me get there so now I'm just a bitter fat old drunk

treqamp

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

This guy and song is actually real good

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

https://twitter.com/melhuman/status/1156747785292648454

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

pre-op bebop posted:

ha ha, stupid bitches, amirite?

I did not say this

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

It's not that complex, I'm a dumb gently caress-up and my wife was good enough to excuse that.

Lotta goons out there who aren't worth enough to their partners for them to excuse transgressions are telling on themselves.

lol. it was interesting because at the time i recall you bragging about it and being a general heel of a poster when called out about it. it's good you've grown from it and everything worked out, of course

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun
I am currently in five amateur bands and am going to sit in on a sixth this weekend

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

skaboomizzy posted:

one of Trumkp's idiot advisors floated the idea of buying Greenland so Trump put it out there publicly and the PM of Denmark laughed at him so hard that Trump canceled a meeting with them

that was a thing that happened

Remember when Ivanka tried to worm her way into a conversation with foreign leaders at G20 and they were like wtf are you doing, why are you even here and she just looked awkward as gently caress

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
2DCAT - 03:00 (UTC +3 Edit) still a banger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

I remember some goon posting about learning sax, but only knowing this sax part. They ended up inviting themself over to a neighbor’s wake and just playing this sax riff over and over.