Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

CODChimera posted:

This guy (ed balls) and song is actually real good

https://twitter.com/edballs/status/63623585020915713?lang=en

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

2DCAT - 03:00 (UTC +3 Edit) still a banger

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Good Citizen posted:

the much better play is to start with piano and pitch training then transfer to other instruments. Those skills basically transfer to everything

I just hammer away on my 7 string guitar like a dumb rear end and I love it, but my wife has perfect pitch and constantly mocks the video games I'm playing by mimicking the songs on piano by ear and making them sound extra goofy and lame

I’ve been playing guitar for like 17 years at this point. I have no formal training though.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

a helpful bear posted:

lol. it was interesting because at the time i recall you bragging about it and being a general heel of a poster when called out about it. it's good you've grown from it and everything worked out, of course

I didn't brag about it. I mentioned it on a thread on YOSPOS with people I generally trusted since YOSPOS is like ten people, and some guy came here from YOSPOS and posted "HEY LOOK WHAT PFC DID"

i wasn't happy about it then and I'm not happy about it now but everything worked out and I can't really be upset. My wife nearly died in early 2018 from kidney failure pursuant to Crohn's Disease and it broke me down and made me examine what was important in my life. She recovered, thankfully, and I've been a better person ever since because of her influence on my life.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/1400303981453213699

eternal president tiump cannot be prosecuted

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Glumwheels posted:

Remember when Ivanka tried to worm her way into a conversation with foreign leaders at G20 and they were like wtf are you doing, why are you even here and she just looked awkward as gently caress

lmfao that owned bones

and all the chuds before that were all "if Hillary gets elected she's gonna send Chelsea to all these summits"

if nothing else, the Trump admin was a look into the future of the fall of the American empire

lol

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Ball Tazeman posted:

it was Handel’s Messiah if anybody was wondering. I was a first soprano.

that’s pretty cool. I joined choir in 9th grade because I was promised a trip to London. Then 9/11 happened. thanks osama

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
edit eh whatever

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Glumwheels posted:

Remember when Ivanka tried to worm her way into a conversation with foreign leaders at G20 and they were like wtf are you doing, why are you even here and she just looked awkward as gently caress

it’s so uncomfortable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=073hfPueac0

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/PatrickBabbitt/status/1400274159075168256

attn: plinkey

CredulousAtBest
Oct 4, 2020
My name is CredulousAtBest. Glenn Greenwald constantly owning me has resulted in my prodromal schizophrenia, so please be polite when you deal with psychotic breaks and kindly nod to my unintelligible tripe.

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

its great how pfc tries to claim that we're the hosed up ones for... not? cheating on our partners. or even just not posting about it

u wot

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Obummer

Apr 7, 2003

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

its great how pfc tries to claim that we're the hosed up ones for... not? cheating on our partners. or even just not posting about it

You should probably chill the gently caress out and quit worrying about what you think I do or don't think.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

The Chairman posted:

I am currently in five amateur bands and am going to sit in on a sixth this weekend

I quit 2 when I moved from Indiana and am sad and music lonely now.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

thats like every Joe Rogan fan tho

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

I didn't brag about it. I mentioned it on a thread on YOSPOS with people I generally trusted since YOSPOS is like ten people, and some guy came here from YOSPOS and posted "HEY LOOK WHAT PFC DID"

i wasn't happy about it then and I'm not happy about it now but everything worked out and I can't really be upset. My wife nearly died in early 2018 from kidney failure pursuant to Crohn's Disease and it broke me down and made me examine what was important in my life. She recovered, thankfully, and I've been a better person ever since because of her influence on my life.

i blame trump for my poor memory. apologies for inadvertently skewing anything. glad to hear she's doing well and so are you

i will never apologize for trashing pittsburgh, though

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

im starting to think rudy is actually hosed, they seized a ton of poo poo from foreign nationals before raiding him and it looks real bad on its face

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

:911:

Apr 7, 2003

a helpful bear posted:

i will never apologize for trashing pittsburgh, though

fucker

Apr 7, 2003

bleeding kansas posted:

im starting to think rudy is actually hosed, they seized a ton of poo poo from foreign nationals before raiding him and it looks real bad on its face

I'll believe it when he's in jail and not a minute before.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

You should probably chill the gently caress out and quit worrying about what you think I do or don't think.

no you

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
oh hell yeah the new season of Kim’s Convenience is finally on Netflix

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

i wouldn't trust that toaster guy with my toaster tbh

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Everyone fucks up in life occasionally, I was lucky enough to get my life back despite nearly throwing it away and I'm thankful for that.

:)

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

skaboomizzy posted:

lmfao that owned bones

and all the chuds before that were all "if Hillary gets elected she's gonna send Chelsea to all these summits"

if nothing else, the Trump admin was a look into the future of the fall of the American empire

lol

It’s like their bitching about Hunter. At least Hunter is Biden’s only fail son. Donald had at least four fail children,

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

Good Citizen posted:

oh hell yeah the new season of Kim’s Convenience is finally on Netflix

hell yeah. I like this goofy rear end show

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i just boofed almost as much as you can, but i've got a beefer coming

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Ball Tazeman posted:

hell yeah. I like this goofy rear end show

is it good? my mom told me to watch it and her taste in tv sucks.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1400302732330864644?s=20

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

bleeding kansas posted:

There’s stone cold proof of Matt Gaetz paying for sex with underage girls and he’s still roaming free

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
poofing a bigly beefer cheeser strombo in the traml chat thrad. thank you, working sailor!

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

VideoKid posted:

Ain't the only thing she has that sucks! Kapow!

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
the saxophone kind of sucks but you know that's okay

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

a helpful bear posted:

poofing a bigly beefer cheeser strombo in the traml chat thrad. thank you, working sailor!

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Ahaha, a true sign of how much they’ve fallen. Have some self respect, that is embarrassing as gently caress

https://mobile.twitter.com/Acyn/status/1400293100686217219

This is pretty lol, Kinzinger is a garbage chud but this will still upset trump and his aids

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

a helpful bear posted:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Good Citizen posted:

the much better play is to start with piano and pitch training then transfer to other instruments. Those skills basically transfer to everything

I just hammer away on my 7 string guitar like a dumb rear end and I love it, but my wife has perfect pitch and constantly mocks the video games I'm playing by mimicking the songs on piano by ear and making them sound extra goofy and lame

like the band that plays the 2001 theme but with kazoos? you should record some of them

CredulousAtBest
Oct 4, 2020
My name is CredulousAtBest. Glenn Greenwald constantly owning me has resulted in my prodromal schizophrenia, so please be polite when you deal with psychotic breaks and kindly nod to my unintelligible tripe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VcTYyuGrgM

secret goth 4ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

VideoKid posted:

It’s a fun and goofy sitcom to zone out to or have in the background. It has a lot of sweet moments.