Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

if i didnt highlight xbox bbg would blow off my balls with a shotgun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

Bill gates is going to come on stage for an hour and talk about how Jeffery epstein inly did his taxes. Then satya nadella is going to explain hinduvta studd over zoom that the indis valley civilization invented Vedic gundams in 5000bc and soon modi will have control of them once they retreve the sceptre of Kali and theyll finally cleanse the earth of the mosselman menace.

lmao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

The only thing interesting that could happen at linited run games is if someone kills all their emplouees. gently caress you mother fuckers! The gently caress am I getting emails for a 200 dollars of the crap genesis version of magaman1-3. Die!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The only thing interesting that could happen at linited run games is if someone kills all their emplouees. gently caress you mother fuckers! The gently caress am I getting emails for a 200 dollars of the crap genesis version of magaman1-3. Die!

Maga man

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Got equipped with: Drumpf pee tape. Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lol. Nice typo. That would make mega man better tbh

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Bill gates is going to come on stage for an hour and talk about how Jeffery epstein inly did his taxes. Then satya nadella is going to explain hinduvta studd over zoom that the indis valley civilization invented Vedic gundams in 5000bc and soon modi will have control of them once they retreve the sceptre of Kali and theyll finally cleanse the earth of the mosselman menace.

https://twitter.com/chiweethegod/status/1398936552772837379

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Me getting back from 5 hours of pc gaming future, ubisoft, devolver digital, microsoft, bethesda, and limited run games showcases followed by the best of e3 award show

https://youtu.be/_CImWc7og28#t=4m45s

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Okay -- DarkSydePhil.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Bill Gates is going to show up with 1 dangly earring and talk about all the pussy he's getting.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I'm unironically interested in bethesda. starfield is either going to have the same problems all their games have or be an absolutely big disaster. if it's the former I'll play it for awhile and probably enjoy it and if it's the latter it's going to be really funny.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Bicyclops posted:

I'm unironically interested in bethesda. starfield is either going to have the same problems all their games have or be an absolutely big disaster. if it's the former I'll play it for awhile and probably enjoy it and if it's the latter it's going to be really funny.

its gonna be fallout 4 except the ground textures wont load and theyll say thats on purpose because its in space

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

its gonna be fallout 4 except the ground textures wont load and theyll say thats on purpose because its in space

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

https://youtu.be/iR-K2rUP86M todd the godd should jist let this song play for 5 hours instead of all the other e3 crap

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

also people freaked the gently caress out about cyberpunk 2077 and it was more functional at launch than your average Bethesda game after being patched, lol. great time for Microsoft to make that acquisition.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Bicyclops posted:

also people freaked the gently caress out about cyberpunk 2077 and it was more functional at launch than your average Bethesda game after being patched, lol. great time for Microsoft to make that acquisition.
Yeah lol that's why they pulled it from the PS4 store and to this day you still can't buy it. :rolleyes:

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

American McGay posted:

Yeah lol that's why they pulled it from the PS4 store and to this day you still can't buy it. :rolleyes:

thats pretty hypocritical because if every game that runs poorly on the ps4 was removed from the psn there would be no games on the ps4.

edit: nm just checked the amount of games on the ps4. real catch-22 style situation, which is an old school ref if you don't know about uh, when you have two negative detractor style choices as darksydephile might say

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

DEVOLVER DIGITAL: I have epic baconed the presentation. Pray I don't epic bacon it further.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

devolver digital really disrespects the whole ceremy. this is the stage where aiden of dying light 2 and master chief's friend with down syndrome who also has a wife with downs syndrome were introduced in 2019, not some loving play ground

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

e3 direct is on the 15th, baby. 40 minutes on software thats mostly releasing this year

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1400089827501092867

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Fungah! posted:

e3 direct is on the 15th, baby. 40 minutes on software thats mostly releasing this year

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1400089827501092867

hell yeah

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

botw 2 hype.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Bicyclops posted:

botw 2 hype.

We’re getting it this year. I believe, and my faith will be rewarded.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

"focused exclusively on software" seems like very deliberate wording

Switch pro any day now bro, the leaks are real now unlike the last three years

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

38 minutes of DC Superhero Girls

The last 2 announce a Mother 3 localization

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
satya nadella would use Microsoft teams

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ok, got a full schedule for e3:

June 12: Ubisoft, Gearbox
June 13: Xbox, Square Enix, WB Games, PC Gaming Show, Future Gaming Show
June 14: Take-Two, Capcom
June 15: Nintendo, Bandai Namco

glad they got the ones nobody cares about for the 12th

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1400459961239412751?s=19

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In addition to Kickoff Live, the following events have also been announced as part of Summer Game Fest 2021:

Friday, June 11: Netflix Geeked Week
Friday, June 11: Koch Media Prime Time
Saturday, June 12: Ubisoft Forward
Sunday, June 13: Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase
Wednesday, June 16: Steam Next Fest
Wednesday, June 23 Sonic Symphony Orchestra
Thursday, July 22: EA Play

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

"Hosted by Alex “Goldenboy” Mendez, Jacki Jing and Greg Miller"

does that mean we get a whole week of greg miller

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

"Hosted by Alex “Goldenboy” Mendez, Jacki Jing and Greg Miller"

does that mean we get a whole week of greg miller

*smiles, nods, opens arms wide*

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Tuning into the Gearbox presentation to watch Randy Pitchford perform an acoustic version of the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny song with hologram Claptrap on backup vocals. Gaming FTW!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i hope the square one is like last time where they showed awesome japanese stuff for half of it and then a cutscene for avengers leaving everyone confused

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

tuning in to the gearbox presentation like a doctor opening up hiv test results

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

i hope the square one is like last time where they showed awesome japanese stuff for half of it and then a cutscene for avengers leaving everyone confused

that last square presentation kicked rear end, i'm actually low-key hype for this one