Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Squizzle posted:

they were in fact carefully numbered in the thread titles

what ever happened to trump threads, seemed they were really popular and fun for a while and then one day all of a sudden vanished

:iiam:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

BAE OF PIGS posted:

And don't tell me to bike. Not the biggest fan of biking, tho maybe just because I've never had a good proper bike.

Cycling is awesome! Especially if you have knee pain, lol! Like, that's why all the old athletes are cyclists too.

I don't think you need a proper bike. I generally suggest to not pay less than like $400 for your starter real bicycle, but the idea is to ride what you got. It's just like any other masochistic activity: once the pain and discomfort become normal, you'll happily be in your meditation space while enjoying some nice views. Also, bicycles are still just as fun as when we were kids.

Gotta toughen-up your taint first. That's what all the new kids complaint about.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
who will bear the burden of combing the trump threads and bringing us the best worst of series?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

BAE OF PIGS posted:

restart or poo poo down.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
trupar

Apr 7, 2003

JoeBangles posted:

Cycling is awesome! Especially if you have knee pain, lol! Like, that's why all the old athletes are cyclists too.

I used to run and had to quit after I had surgery on both my knees.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

PyPy posted:

who will bear the burden of combing the trump threads and bringing us the best worst of series?

just find my posts

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Bearjew posted:

pisssssssssssssssssss sssssss as a a a sssssssssss sssssssss

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
it is now safe to poo poo down your computer

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Squizzle posted:

what ever happened to trump threads, seemed they were really popular and fun for a while and then one day all of a sudden vanished

well you see, the administrators of this website are fools and criminals

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Korean Boomhauer posted:

Do I download the lemons or what?

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

PyPy posted:

just look for my av and ignore everything else, done

Apr 7, 2003

Korean Boomhauer posted:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Bearjew posted:

pisssssssssssssssssss sssssss as a a a sssssssssss sssssssss

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

JoeBangles posted:

I don't think you need a proper bike. I generally suggest to not pay less than like $400 for your starter real bicycle, but the idea is to ride what you got. It's just like any other masochistic activity: once the pain and discomfort become normal, you'll happily be in your meditation space while enjoying some nice views. Also, bicycles are still just as fun as when we were kids.

Gotta toughen-up your taint first. That's what all the new kids complaint about.

Taint Prepper

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
amazing own (pic is of family with adopted Honduran orphan)

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Zil posted:

I mean I guess if they don't want you to steal company secrets, but not even having a clock seems excessive.

Lol I can access like everything on my home computer.

I think it's more to crack down on people using the computers for non-work things, but like, the clock? The calendar? It's annoying going to Google and typing I'm calendar every time I want to see what day of the week a certain day is.

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I used to run and had to quit after I had surgery on both my knees.

I started when I quit smoking (tobacco) eight years ago. I enjoy mountain biking most. I'm fortunate to live close to 14 miles of a nice single-track course.

Probably some of the best memories of my life.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://mobile.twitter.com/joelmsiegel/status/1400470745587851265

lmfao

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Israel's Benjamin Netanyahu has lashed out at a newly agreed coalition which looks set to remove him from power after 12 years as prime minister.

Mr Netanyahu called on right-wing members of parliament to block the coalition from taking office.

Eight opposition parties reached an agreement to work together to form a new government late on Wednesday.

But the group, from across Israel's political spectrum, still needs parliamentary backing to take office.

No date has so far been set for such a vote in the Knesset (parliament). But it is expected to take place next week at the latest, and there is still a chance this newly formed coalition could be upended by defections.

In his first comments since the coalition was announced, Mr Netanyahu urged members of the Knesset "elected by votes from the right" to oppose the coalition.

In a post on Twitter, he criticised them as "left-wing" and "dangerous". He has previously called the proposed new government the "fraud of the century", saying it endangered the state and people of Israel.

Very Trumpy response to being a loser.

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Anyways I got a promotion and will get my own laptop so I just want that so I don't have to wait for the computer to unfreeze because I have 5 tabs open.

Also, just got an email from my new boss asking for a short bio for the announcement. Ughhhhh.

Um, I hate work and love to get hosed up. I own a rabbit and cat. I spend most of my free time getting banned in Twitter and posting misspellings of the greatest presidents name.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
i'm still waiting for biden to add dc and pr as states and pack the supreme court, just like some very smart posters said would happen by the end of february after biden's landslide victory

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

JoeBangles posted:

I started when I quit smoking (tobacco) eight years ago. I enjoy mountain biking most. I'm fortunate to live close to 14 miles of a nice single-track course.

Probably some of the best memories of my life.

My best memories also came when smoking cigs

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1400345519600418819

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

neutral milf hotel posted:

Tom Arnold did a Cameo video for some cspammer saying the piss tape was real then ended the short video showing his kids doing something and yelling at them

it was a great use of money, imho

shout out 2 Ed balls & the nite crew

Apr 7, 2003

the milk machine posted:

i'm still waiting for biden to add dc and pr as states and pack the supreme court, just like some very smart posters said would happen by the end of february after biden's landslide victory

rip SHM

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

lmao

i was just noticing nobody in this thread is posting repeatedly about how everyone is mentally ill except for themselves, maybe we need to recruit a replacement

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

only banned because the admins ignored the popular vote and appointed faithless moderators imo

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Squizzle posted:

Certain users had a problem when the number got to high.

Apr 7, 2003

Having some tofu banh mi

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://mobile.twitter.com/JonLemire/status/1400425592928059393

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

PyPy posted:

BONGHITZ needs a thread

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

Having some tofu banh mi

drat that looks good

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

Very Trumpy response to being a loser.

isn’t the guy replacing him the very opposite of left wing?

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Having some tofu banh mi

What the hell they took out the jalapeno seeds. That's where the heat lives!!

Apr 7, 2003

VideoKid posted:

isn’t the guy replacing him the very opposite of left wing?

A key asset of fascism is an impoverished vocabulary.

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

I miss biking. I used to be a big time mountain biker with the padded shorts and cool jerseys and the full suspension.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

lol Baked Alaska

quote:

In a new court filing flagged by BuzzFeed News legal reporter Zoe Tillman, acting United States Attorney Channing Philips argues in support of new restrictions placed on Tim Gionet, who goes by the named "Baked Alaska" on the internet, ahead of his trial for rioting at the U.S. Capitol.

In an incident that occurred on May 26th, Gionet and an unidentified friend were in a car together when the two men started fighting.

Gionet called the police and claimed that his friend had assaulted him.

When police arrived on the scene, they found that Gionet's friend was under the influence of alcohol, even though he was the person who was driving the car. The officers instructed Gionet to drive him home.

While on the way home, Gionet and the friend apparently got into yet another fight, at which point Gionet once again called the police.

"A different set of police officers respond to the call, and the Defendant is somewhat uncooperative with them," writes Phillips. "He also appears to threaten his friend."

Given that he both threatened his friend and knowingly rode with a drunk driver, Phillips asks the court to approve Pretrial Services' request to be held in home detention and to be banned from posting videos, among other conditions.

luv 2 call the police twice a day when I'm on pre-trial release.

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

Also I keep loling at that Grimes video

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Having some tofu banh mi

luv the grandma chic style