Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

guess it makes sense that the qanon thread is still talking about hillary clinton five years later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Phobophilia posted:

Trump himself barely puts in effort he just wants to golf and watch TV and chat with his adoring fans and make Republicucks kiss the ring.

Wait...so he you're saying he IS president again?

I'm stuck down here in relative CHUD country and I swear to god I don't get the undying idol worship they lump on this spoiled rich kid from New York City who really loves Russia. But they do.

They really do.

I guess at its heart it has something to do with being to identify with wanting to be that loving stupid but still become rich and powerful at the same time while still being able to ignore anything in the bible.

Actually, there's no guessing about it. so ^^^that^^^

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Froghammer posted:

Dude, Hillary Clinton is a neolib warmonger married to a rapist, but she's not, like, a literal demon. She's no better or worse than any of the other neolib warmongers that were in and around the past three Democratic administrations.

Thinking that HRC is uniquely monstrous is right-wing propaganda that the far left has latched onto. She's just another politician.

You are correct in that all neolibs are evil fucks. Her uniqueness lies in her extra abilities to acquire more power than her peers. They are all monsters.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
She has literally gathered less power than many of her peers, Joe Biden for example. Your special hatred is weird, and I hate neoliberals as much as anyone.

Elea
Oct 10, 2012
https://mobile.twitter.com/SebGorka/status/1400193480656314370

Qanon doesn't consider itself "Qanon" so I'm guessing this doesn't change anything and he knows it.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Literally the only thing special or unique about Hillary Clinton is that she's a woman. Limbaugh had an axe to grind against the Clintons because he was personally close to George H. W. Bush and him continuing to be in the White House was a clear path for him to transition from party mouthpiece to policymaker, and he played on the fact that she's an educated and outspoken woman to portray her to his followers as the power hungry monster behind the throne because misogynist reactionaries respond to that kind of thing.

It's a weird grudge. Let it go.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Froghammer posted:

Literally the only thing special or unique about Hillary Clinton is that she's a woman. Limbaugh had an axe to grind against the Clintons because he was personally close to George H. W. Bush and him continuing to be in the White House was a clear path for him to transition from party mouthpiece to policymaker, and he played on the fact that she's an educated and outspoken woman to portray her to his followers as the power hungry monster behind the throne because misogynist reactionaries respond to that kind of thing.

It's a weird grudge. Let it go.

hey dude this is dumb and take your own advice peace.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Murgos posted:

Smoothbrains needs to have standing explained to him again. Any case he brings concerning elections will not be heard because he has no horse in the race.

Also, separation of powers. Certifying the election is congresses power. They performed it. The courts have no authority or ability to change that after the fact.

Not that this is anything but another turn at the grift mill for Trump though.

not sure what youre talking about the trumps are very good at standing

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
pretty sure they dont like clinton because she sacrifices children

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

You are correct in that all neolibs are evil fucks. Her uniqueness lies in her extra abilities to acquire more power than her peers. They are all monsters.

HRC is specced for ranged combat and her special abilities are Befriend Pedophile and Lose Election

Low mana pool and a weak armor class. Awful character.

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

Sir Tonk posted:

not sure what youre talking about the trumps are very good at standing

This picture is pretty much evidence on why racial purity and eugenics is completely backwards.

It’s not possible to look at these people and see property functioning evolution.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Froghammer posted:

Literally the only thing special or unique about Hillary Clinton is that she's a woman.

:aochloe:

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010
You can hate HRC, it's allowed. But when you do, ask yourself if you are hating her because of actual things she's done that you can name or if you are just regurgitating 30+ years of GOP propaganda.

And "well, she was a moderate democrat" isn't really compelling.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Froghammer posted:

Dude, Hillary Clinton is a neolib warmonger married to a rapist, but she's not, like, a literal demon. She's no better or worse than any of the other neolib warmongers that were in and around the past three Democratic administrations.
Those people are all literal demons

600,000 dead in Iraq alone

Madeleine Albright giving that interview that said she'd starve a million children if it brought Saddam to heel

Bill bombing a pharmaceutical factory because he couldn't stop chasing skirts

etc

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

VitalSigns posted:

Well, you see the good thing about Saddam Hussein is that he kept the religious extremists killing each other out of the news so we could pretend it wasn't happening.

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Murgos posted:

You can hate HRC, it's allowed. But when you do, ask yourself if you are hating her because of actual things she's done that you can name or if you are just regurgitating 30+ years of GOP propaganda.

Hillary Clinton lost me with her 2008 run and loving foghorn dogwhistles against Obama.

And setting aside her stated policies (which change with the weather), she has some of the worst political instincts in America.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Murgos posted:

She lost to trump, which makes her pretty loathsome to me, but not notably so.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

VitalSigns posted:

Those people are all literal demons

Still?

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Murgos posted:

Well, you see the good thing about Saddam Hussein is that he kept the religious extremists killing each other out of the news so we could pretend it wasn't happening.

:wow:

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

Murgos posted:

She literally had slaves in the governor’s mansion and she’s super racist bitch

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.
Can we please stop litigating how much people hate HRC and how much they are allowed to hate HRC and whether it's misogyny or internalized propaganda.

This is supposed to be the Qanon thread.

I'll happily admit I engaged in it too and eat a sixer (or whatever) for my sins if we can go back to talking about Qanon and Qanon adjacent phenomena.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
Qurds

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
Hillary Qlinton

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Back on topic: Fox News now claims that Trump's assertion that he'll be re-instated in August to be Fake News:

https://twitter.com/revrrlewis/status/1400426074396413956

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

pseudanonymous posted:

Can we please stop litigating how much people hate HRC and how much they are allowed to hate HRC and whether it's misogyny or internalized propaganda.

This is supposed to be the Qanon thread.

I'll happily admit I engaged in it too and eat a sixer (or whatever) for my sins if we can go back to talking about Qanon and Qanon adjacent phenomena.

Isn't it kind of inevitable that the Qanon thread is going to discuss Hillary occasionally? The Clintons are seemingly always at the center of whatever the Q freaks are on about, and she does still pop into the news occasionally. She just did a Tom Clancy style Benghazi movie, and the news of a colab with LMM for Benghazi: Hillary Did Nothing Wrong The Musical is inevitable.

Sure, there are things that are Q and Clinton related that are outright fabrications, like drinking the blood of children or whatever ritual sacrifice poo poo that's straight out of a fiction book, but we also have real, documented evidence of how evil the Clintons are - say what you will for how they've been weaponized, but we've all seen the flight logs. We know he took more flights on Epstein's jet than the four he originally swore up and down were the only trips he took on Epstein's jet, it's not really a huge leap to presume that someone who lied about how many times he flew with a child sex trafficker to lie about if he went to the sex trafficker's private sex trafficking island? Do you think Bill just stood around on the tarmac when Epstein's plane landed? Unfortunately, it seems the closest we'll ever get to knowing what Slick Willy did - or if he even was on the island is a single testimony found in unsealed court documents (via politifact)

Disclaimer: This post is not meant in any way to endorse any actual insane Qonspiracy theories like the wayfair thing, microchips in vaccines, morgellons's, gang stalking, etc etc.

exmachina
Mar 12, 2006

Look Closer
It's arguable that without the singular dislike HRC managed to cultivate amongst the majority of Americans Q would never exist.

I suspect a lot of people voting for her in 2016 were holding their nose

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

exmachina posted:

It's arguable that without the singular dislike HRC managed to cultivate amongst the majority of Americans Q would never exist.

I suspect a lot of people voting for her in 2016 were holding their nose

We were due for another Satanic Panic anyway. If HRC hadn’t been a main character for Q I have no doubt a replacement could have been found.

Pyre File
May 24, 2021

by Pragmatica
QAA did an interview with Chelsea Manning. Guess I'm unsubscribing now, this sucks, they were my favorite weekly Q crazy drip.

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Pyre File posted:

QAA did an interview with Chelsea Manning. Guess I'm unsubscribing now, this sucks, they were my favorite weekly Q crazy drip.

if you didn't quit after the episode dedicated to crazy Sherlock fandom stuff, i'm not sure why an interview with Chelsea Manning was the last straw

Pyre File
May 24, 2021

by Pragmatica

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana posted:

if you didn't quit after the episode dedicated to crazy Sherlock fandom stuff, i'm not sure why an interview with Chelsea Manning was the last straw

I never pay for premium podcast stuff, for one.

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Pyre File posted:

There's really not as much going on without drops right now. Like yeah they'll still cover conventions or whatever but like... sometimes they have to cover something else for a week

Pyre File
May 24, 2021

by Pragmatica

im on the net me boys posted:

There's really not as much going on without drops right now. Like yeah they'll still cover conventions or whatever but like... sometimes they have to cover something else for a week

They could not signal boost a Nazi-paller, that's a thing that they also could have done at the same time but choose not to.

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Pyre File posted:

They could not signal boost a Nazi-paller, that's a thing that they also could have done at the same time but choose not to.

what the gently caress are you talking about???

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

im on the net me boys posted:

what the gently caress are you talking about???

Based on 10 seconds on google, this maybe - https://www.theverge.com/2018/2/7/16976180/chelsea-manning-alt-right ?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana posted:

That episode owned tho

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
lmao @ Chelsea Manning being a nazi

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I’m willing to give her a bit of a pass, as she was tortured in a military prison for eight years and walked back out into an insane world totally unlike the one she left. I’d do some dumb stuff too.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Can't "private citizen" Donald Trump be arrested for trying to incite a rebellion? Or is everybody going to treat this as "Old Man yells at voting machine?"

Like he seems to want to incite yet another coup attempt in August, and his political protections have run out now that he's not President, soooo

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
From that article and what they talk about on the podcast, it was a dumb and naive thing to do, but that doesn't make her a nazi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

TulliusCicero posted:

Can't "private citizen" Donald Trump be arrested for trying to incite a rebellion? Or is everybody going to treat this as "Old Man yells at voting machine?

What'll happen is he'll talk poo poo, some lone wolf will kill a bunch of people, the families of the victims will go after Trump in civil court, and he'll lose. Once he loses even a dollar he'll shut up. Stochastic terrorism. He's not going to go to jail for saying "won't someone rid me of this turbulent president" unless the whole rally instantly turns into a riot.