Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lol

https://twitter.com/thelifeofjust1n/status/1400486302747926533

so is grimes the robot or is it elon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

:horse:

https://twitter.com/HowardMortman/status/1400464090334523392

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

2DCAT posted:

Pissssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssss sss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssd sss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssd ssss s

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

cute dog

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

remember when that fly landed on pence's head during the vp debate last year and it was mildly amusing for about a minute but boring libs tried to wring like a month's worth of comedy out of it

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

euphronius posted:

oh we are post pandemic now

but still midapocalypse

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Rah! posted:

lmao

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

BraveUlysses posted:

incredible that Biden didn't fire this moron

I disagree, i find it credible because joe biden is a useless piece of poo poo that will do nothing for a few years, die, and then kamala will lose because she is also garbage. Plus the republicans are going to get a bunch of seats in 2022 because of biden's inaction, so they can steal 2024, even though it will not be necessary. Or the aliens will take over and put us in psychic enslavement to run their trump simulators

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

remember when that fly landed on pence's head during the vp debate last year and it was mildly amusing for about a minute but boring libs tried to wring like a month's worth of comedy out of it

yea it was like covfefe all over again

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Rah! posted:

grimes is an adderall cryptid

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Dog

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

lol I forgot the most fun part of my job: I sit under the air duct and when I come in the temperature is normal and I start shivering around noon... in June.

CredulousAtBest
Oct 4, 2020
My name is CredulousAtBest. Glenn Greenwald constantly owning me has resulted in my prodromal schizophrenia, so please be polite when you deal with psychotic breaks and kindly nod to my unintelligible tripe.

:blessed: want to pat that fuckin dog

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

ArmZ posted:

i have sigs off

rude

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

paranoid randroid posted:

grimes is an adderall cryptid

CredulousAtBest
Oct 4, 2020
My name is CredulousAtBest. Glenn Greenwald constantly owning me has resulted in my prodromal schizophrenia, so please be polite when you deal with psychotic breaks and kindly nod to my unintelligible tripe.

aw man cmon

my LL wont let me have a pet :cry:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Lol

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

she literally sounds like someone high out of their mind at the bar

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

NG: Evangelion was a robit dictatorship.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Sick and tired of these dog and pony shows.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

TheMightyBoops posted:

lol I forgot the most fun part of my job: I sit under the air duct and when I come in the temperature is normal and I start shivering around noon... in June.

I had that problem for years at my job where I basically had to overdress in the summer just because I sat right under the air duct.

The best part of eventually working my way into having my own office was getting away from that air duct, the slight pay raise was secondary.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

For someone without a 100k on your rapsheet, that is an impressive total time.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Buddykins posted:

ive seen her live a couple of times and between songs she jabbers for like two minutes about how much she sucks and then howls beastially for no reason

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

lmao

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
"enforced farming is really not a vibe"

CredulousAtBest
Oct 4, 2020

Korean Boomhauer posted:

"enforced farming is really not a vibe"

christ

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

the milk machine posted:

tubing freakin OWNS hell yes

i wasnt able to go last summer so im looking forward to it this summer saw some news reports of some people doing it already but the water is still cold as gently caress lol

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

paranoid randroid posted:

ive seen her live a couple of times and between songs she jabbers for like two minutes about how much she sucks and then howls beastially for no reason

once i looked at a couple videos of her live shows and her singing was off key and way shittier than the recorded versions and people in the comments were complaining lol

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Buddykins posted:

the jelly bean bar at Chuck E Cheese, agreed

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/NoContextHumans/status/1400068579928780805?s=20

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Buddykins posted:

hiking with a gently caress load of beers sounds cool

for a friend's bachelor party some of the bros who organized it carried a pair of pony kegs 3miles out to the lakeside camp site. they weighed so much that they had to leave their backpacks at the cars and double back to get the bags after they dropped the kegs off.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

just the smoothest brain, from the standpoint of orb

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

https://twitter.com/vamp1reteeth/status/1400312683182891012

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

If the Trump thread's shitposts had spelled 'Trump' correctly from its inception, SomethingAwful/forums might have been the first hit on google when you searched for 'Trump' today

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

I think she would of gotten it if she used a Boston accent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
Yea Grimes definitely seems like one of those artists where if you go to a live show you're definitely gonna have to put up with long-winded rambling soliloquies between every song.