Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
One time Howard Stern sent his crew to a Buffett concert to do interviews and surprise surprise the crowd is extremely racist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

since you got poop storage for the shitter the other poop rooms should have relevant names like 'poop production' for the kitchen 'poop incubation' for the bedroom etc

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

ram dass in hell posted:

There's no apples in the apple pies, it's treated and flavored potato

potatoe in french means apple of the earth

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lol, i could have got a weed rx for autism

why did no one tell me this before?

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

No! Nooooo!

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

missed opportunity to label the sink with POOP imo

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

schrnokesl hangar bay

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Reality Protester posted:

potatoe in french means apple of the earth

In most old European languages all fruit/nuts (besides berries) were called apples.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
"tunt trrnt pmump drrrr guft" - grimes f/t jimmy buffet

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

Vishass posted:

https://twitter.com/Freeyourmindkid/status/1400475811950608384

This guy is jumping the gun by about an hour as they haven't voted on it yet, but there's a pretty decent chance they'll do it. It's a mix of dumb rear end stuff that's like already a rule (can't like make a white kid stand up and say slavery is his fault) and loving childish nationalism.

Line 1 is America and the State of Georgia aren't racist.

Like 6(j) is slavery\racism\sexism wasn't baked in the the founding of America. Early Americans simply goofed when reading the constitution.

edit: Worried all my rants about this dumb loving country and state around going to result in my kid rebelling as a teen and being a lovely chud

They passed this bullshit, but it is a non-binding resolution 11-2 and the loving chud board didn't even know what was in it. They had to fix typos and admit some of the wording was kind of silly. like "we are aware racism EXISTS in America and Georgia just that uhhh"

Anyway it's toothless red meat for the base. It has to go before another panel with 30 or 60 days of public scrutiny to have any real effect on schooling. Then it has to go through the department of education to impact textbooks. Then it has to go to each individual school district to get implemented because of Georgia's hyper local school control (which was set up ironically so progressive policies couldn't be mandated in bumfuck georgia)

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Plinkey posted:

I did many times, over the course of years, op

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
oh poo poo the name has two t's and the food one only has one

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Plinkey posted:

Basically everywhere with medical you can get a prescription for "having $200"

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/JimmyJazz1968/status/1400530841009147904

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Korean Boomhauer posted:

oh poo poo the name has two t's and the food one only has one

you can't trademark the one with one t

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

ram dass in hell posted:

There's no apples in the apple pies, it's treated and flavored potato

thats just a myth

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Jimmy Buffet is worth a billion dollars, if that isn't evidence that America is a trash country nothing is.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Plinkey posted:

you can't trademark the one with one t

just keep adding t's

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Gym: me buff, eh?

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

honestly not having to pack up when you move and your cargo box gets craned around instead seems fine to me

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Plinkey posted:

your therapist tried for a week

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
cant believe cumshitter suspended his shameful straight son's storage container from a crane

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Reality Protester posted:

your therapist tried for a week

i was too autistic to listen

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

paranoid randroid posted:

cant believe cumshitter suspended his shameful straight son's storage container from a crane

aint no straight set foot on this property and they never will

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Jimmy Buffet is worth a billion dollars, if that isn't evidence that America is a trash country nothing is.

drat you pissed off the usb cabal now, huh

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

literally banned by every zoning law

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Basebf555 posted:

Yea Grimes definitely seems like one of those artists where if you go to a live show you're definitely gonna have to put up with long-winded rambling soliloquies between every song.

i went to a GY!BE show in 2004 and Ephrim stopped it for a half hour to rant about the Iraq War.

it owned

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

evrart claire origin story prequel off to a good start

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Basebf555 posted:

One time Howard Stern sent his crew to a Buffett concert to do interviews and surprise surprise the crowd is extremely racist.

i vaguely remember this and werent like half of them huffing nitrous between every other answer?

also it took zero effort to bring out the racism. all they did was ask, "why do you think there are so many white people at jimmy buffet concerts?"

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

I love science fiction

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/Jose_Pagliery/status/1400524828768100356

Former Seminole County, Florida tax collector Joel Greenberg is officially guilty of six criminal counts, a judge announced on Thursday.

Greenberg, described as the wingman of Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL), pleaded guilty in May to sex trafficking of a child, production of a false document, aggravated identity theft, wire fraud, stalking, and conspiracy to commit an offense against the U.S.

The Florida Republican agreed to cooperate with investigators in exchange fore 27 counts being dismissed. He must also pay $655,000 in restitution.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/axios/status/1400533694352330759

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

these places are all fake as poo poo

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

lmao

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

paranoid randroid posted:

these places are all fake as poo poo

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

was this designed by Worschester city hall

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

Bethamphetamine posted:

https://twitter.com/Jose_Pagliery/status/1400524828768100356

Former Seminole County, Florida tax collector Joel Greenberg is officially guilty of six criminal counts, a judge announced on Thursday.

Greenberg, described as the wingman of Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL), pleaded guilty in May to sex trafficking of a child, production of a false document, aggravated identity theft, wire fraud, stalking, and conspiracy to commit an offense against the U.S.

The Florida Republican agreed to cooperate with investigators in exchange fore 27 counts being dismissed. He must also pay $655,000 in restitution.

quite a victory lap im working up to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

It's gonna be interesting when all the people who bought houses outside of the city in the past year have to contend with winter