Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Kazinsal posted:

I'm thinking of getting a cheap coffee grinder and throwing my abv in it on the finest setting and using it to make weed food. I've heard you can wrap your abv in cheesecloth and soak it through and wring it out get rid of some of the burnt popcorny taste - does that actually work?

I did this, it works great for packing more in ABV caps but all my attempts more complicated than that have failed*. Washing does affect the taste, but it doesn't really make sense for me since it can only reduce, rather than eliminate, the taste. I'd start with a little bag of caps and see how they treat ya.

* I am a terrible cook

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Kazinsal posted:

I'm thinking of getting a cheap coffee grinder and throwing my abv in it on the finest setting and using it to make weed food. I've heard you can wrap your abv in cheesecloth and soak it through and wring it out get rid of some of the burnt popcorny taste - does that actually work?

in india they do this but it starts out with fresh bud which is then boiled (for decarb) and then the water is squeezed out of it to improve the flavor for bhang (milk/weed extract drink). the psychoactive stuff stays in the solids so you're not really making it weaker and hey maybe it'll taste better? you could even try extracting the ABV into milk along the lines of the full bhang process and see how that suits you (please cspam stop making ABV capsules :()

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

Marzzle posted:

in india they do this but it starts out with fresh bud which is then boiled (for decarb) and then the water is squeezed out of it to improve the flavor for bhang (milk/weed extract drink). the psychoactive stuff stays in the solids so you're not really making it weaker and hey maybe it'll taste better? you could even try extracting the ABV into milk along the lines of the full bhang process and see how that suits you (please cspam stop making ABV capsules :()

whats wrong with capsules???

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

there's something unwholesome about turning a vaping byproduct into pills that's all

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
thats dumb, its no different from an edible and significantly less effort

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Marzzle posted:

(please cspam stop making ABV capsules :()

no

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

I guess filling a zillion 00 gelcaps is easier than I imagine :shrug:

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

elaboration has issued a correction as of 00:59 on Apr 24, 2023

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

at least it's a fun way to get fiber in your diet

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

It takes like half an hour to fill an entire bottle and requires no clean up or effort. Sorry your allergic to capsules nerd

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
most americans don't get enough ruffage, seems like a good dietary supplement.

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

tokin opposition posted:

It takes like half an hour to fill an entire bottle and requires no clean up or effort. Sorry your allergic to capsules nerd

personally, I compost ABV

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

i am harry posted:

or suppositories!

oh my what a light

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
i just sprinkle it on a big spoon of peanut butter and eat it

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Marzzle posted:

just imagine I posted a photoshop of a box of instant grits labeled "cream of weed"

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Can I make abv -> sugar wax? Tia

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

i am harry posted:

or suppositories!

abducted by aliens simulator

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

tokin opposition posted:

Can I make abv -> sugar wax? Tia

you can make pretty much anything you'd be able to make w/flower, it will just require a lot more of it and it'll taste bad

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Marx Headroom posted:

abducted by aliens simulator

i hope my plants feel half as happy as I do looking at that :shobon:

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

My caps didn't turn out too well, barely any effect despite it being finely powdered and eating a bunch, but I was vaping pot in a Dynavap and probably going a little overboard with the torch having to do several bowls in a row. Now I have some proper bud, hopefully the next batch will be better. God I wish this poo poo was legal here.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

SplitSoul posted:

My caps didn't turn out too well, barely any effect despite it being finely powdered and eating a bunch, but I was vaping pot in a Dynavap and probably going a little overboard with the torch having to do several bowls in a row. Now I have some proper bud, hopefully the next batch will be better. God I wish this poo poo was legal here.

amen

yeah if you go too hard on the ABV and it comes out very dark it’ll hit much more like CBD concentrate which I personally find to be a subtler high to “notice”

at least until it has me knee deep in fifty slices of pizza

gently caress man CBD puts the hunger into me

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

My buddy says this is the hot new concentrate to try. It's hash rosin something or other.

It looks like baby food or brains or something so I'm a little suspect until I see some in person

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
smoke the baby brains karl

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
He doesn't get it for a few weeks but I'll let you know how the goo is

OrangéJéllo
Aug 31, 2001

Hot Karl Marx posted:

My buddy says this is the hot new concentrate to try. It's hash rosin something or other.

It looks like baby food or brains or something so I'm a little suspect until I see some in person

Looks like what the FL dispensaries are calling live rosin, its fancy bubble hash, tastes like smoking still wet buds but in a good way.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Hot Karl Marx posted:

a rosin press is two pieces of metal that heat up. you take a bunch of trim and put it between them with some parchment paper and squeeze, and this amazing stuff starts to come out. check out some YouTube videos of people using them it’s fun

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

i am harry posted:

a rosin press is two pieces of metal that heat up. you take a bunch of trim and put it between them with some parchment paper and squeeze, and this amazing stuff starts to come out. check out some YouTube videos of people using them it’s fun

yeah my friend dropped this on me a few weeks ago and it looks fun, plus the stuff you get is the embodiment of “a little goes a long, long way”

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

I've had live rosin before but this is hash rosin so it's just the kief I guess? I'll find out in a few weeks I guess

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

😈

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

🐉

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

I don’t like that boring bowl

get a bubbler you moron

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

made with reclaim this time instead of the usual abv lets see how goes

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Why is it so hard to find glass online that's in stock

Anyone have a good rec for a glass piece that works well with an e-nano? Preferably one in stock and not shipping from China. Looking for something under $100

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

tokin opposition posted:

Why is it so hard to find glass online that's in stock

Anyone have a good rec for a glass piece that works well with an e-nano? Preferably one in stock and not shipping from China. Looking for something under $100

https://www.sneakypetestore.com/products/the-globe-xl-14mm-female-joint?variant=23042985066577

haven't used this myself but people swear by them. I have 2 bubblers/bongs with these style percolators and they're great for vaping, very little draw resistance

looks like there's a few different pipes in stock on this site right now, there's a recycler that looks kinda nice too

tmfc has issued a correction as of 22:20 on Jun 5, 2021

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

tmfc posted:

https://www.sneakypetestore.com/products/the-globe-xl-14mm-female-joint?variant=23042985066577

haven't used this myself but people swear by them. I have 2 bubblers/bongs with these style percolators and they're great for vaping, very little draw resistance

looks like there's a few different pipes in stock on this site right now, there's a recycler that looks kinda nice too

I have one of these, the globe shape doesn't clear as quickly as a typical bong but the perc is super smooth, it's a good piece for the price.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

I have my eye on an ounce of shake for like $50 but I hate only getting one thing per visit so I never get around to it. we’d fascism indeed.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
stretch is almost over, just a few more days, and thank god because I’m out of vertical room

but the buds are coming in nicely, just a handful of weeks left now!

Seatbelts
Mar 29, 2010

Red Baron posted:

stretch is almost over, just a few more days, and thank god because I’m out of vertical room

but the buds are coming in nicely, just a handful of weeks left now!

very nice,
what is that 2 weeks into flower?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

:ninja:

growing mushrooms is insanely easy, got about 3 good doses from the first bin of bagged rice, grow your own is like a $100 investment and you can have $1 mushroom trips in perpetuity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

that’s pretty drat cool. I wish you cultivate acid crystals at home as easily :(