Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

is their plan to finish palestine to just eat all of them or what

Tubgoat posted:

Luv 2 literally be Nazi propaganda. How the gently caress did he serve in the IDF!?

Real hurthling! posted:

they have a lot of computer touchers
Had. Until he devoured them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

lol

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

by jove I think they've cracked it!

https://twitter.com/StopAntisemites/status/1399840225849978884?s=20

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Harvard people are so smart

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

paul_soccer12 posted:

he forfeited his humanity when he decided to join the idf

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Surely this is performance art.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

she def loves the blood soaked sand of palestinians

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

gently caress harvard

all ivy leagues are ghoul factories

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

lol how could this person not know what "12" means? are they like british or something?

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

PawParole posted:

lol how could this person not know what "12" means? are they like british or something?

Lying.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Zionists have posted about panic attacks after seeing Free Palestine signs. Also that groups of Jewish men were actually anti-semites in disguise.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Atrocious Joe posted:

Zionists have posted about panic attacks after seeing Free Palestine signs. Also that groups of Jewish men were actually anti-semites in disguise.

I think the Chapo boys had it dead on in that the zionists are willing to debase themselves to whatever will get them the attention so that people are no longer focused on israeli war cimres.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Agrajag posted:

ETHNIC CLEANSING AND GENOCIDE

incredibly antisemitic

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

That being said I do think that they're going getting to the point of diminishing returns. Even some of my most lib friends have come to roll their eyes at stuff eve fartlow says.

OK baizuo
Mar 19, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It wouldn't surprise me if the crocodile tears of zionists crying about antisemitism doesn't get them the real thing from the general public, similar to how conservatives responded to being called racist by going "oh yeah lib? You ain't seen nothing yet!"

Lustful Man Hugs
Jul 18, 2010

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

is their plan to finish palestine to just eat all of them or what

It would suck so much if ethnic cleaning day came and Weird Al from the Fat music video showed up.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Lustful Man Hugs posted:

It would suck so much if ethnic cleaning day came and Weird Al from the Fat music video showed up.
Oh no please don't tell me he's pro-apartheid.

Like, fine, he has to sit down and shut up to keep receiving liberalbux, but sweet jesus please tell me that the man who recorded Party at the CIA knows what zionism is about.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/jennineak/status/1400415472265220096?s=20

Second shift for the Oakland picket to stop the Zim from unloading
https://twitter.com/AROCBayArea/status/1400972811364048896?s=20

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

AnimeIsTrash posted:

I think the Chapo boys had it dead on in that the zionists are willing to debase themselves to whatever will get them the attention so that people are no longer focused on israeli war cimres.

I don't really buy how it improves Israel's image to have their biggest supporters reducing themselves to wailing infants. They've always been debasing themselves like this, it's just that it used to be taken seriously.

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I don't really buy how it improves Israel's image to have their biggest supporters reducing themselves to wailing infants. They've always been debasing themselves like this, it's just that it used to be taken seriously.

It's not really about boosting Israel's image, it's about keeping the discourse shifted away from what Israel is actually doing to Palestinians. If you have tweets on the one hand about the horrific violence of evictions and settlements, and on the other hand someone making a loving clown of themselves, it's the latter that's going to go viral.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

"Discourse" discourse is mostly nonsense anyway. The constant mountain of Israel's crimes aren't going away. It's not exactly taking pressure off of them to raise a greater awareness of Zionists being Nazi crybabies, and it only helps that this poo poo is contrasted with what Israel actually does.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/AROCBayArea/status/1400984267644014593?s=20
Boat status: Blocked

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The "Who must go?" curse seems to have a perfect track record?

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
gently caress 12, by which i mean, it's too small a number of dead idf and settlers lets see some zeroes on that

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/TheView/status/1400916094349684743?s=20

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat

Is this the dude who started attacking a pro-Palestine protestor who was in crutches and then got jumped by the rest of the anti-Zionist crowd?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

mcclay posted:

Is this the dude who started attacking a pro-Palestine protestor who was in crutches and then got jumped by the rest of the anti-Zionist crowd?

Borgen was "attacked" on May 21st, so I'm not sure where the timelines add up. He claims he was attacked for wearing a yarmulke.

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Borgen was "attacked" on May 21st, so I'm not sure where the timelines add up. He claims he was attacked for wearing a yarmulke.

oh yeah its that dude. Just heard about it on Radio War Nerd. He was beating the poo poo out of a kid in crutches while wearing a hoodie. Lmao yeah my dude the reason you were attacked was for sure your yarmulke hidden under ur hoodie

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/Hezbolsonaro/status/1400989113143074818

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

The best news. Someone sink it.

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

etalian posted:

The "Who must go?" curse seems to have a perfect track record?

The moment I knew Biden was going to win the presidential election was when Willa posted that he'd attempted to draw the curse of Assad on himself but his pudding brain swapped in "Saddam Hussein" instead, while Trump had remembered the correct name

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

luv2recoil in disgust from my spouse of 3 seconds

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Spergin Morlock posted:

"Da!"

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Spergin Morlock posted:

The "Russian Eastern European immigrants into Israel aren't real Jews" is a big thing even in the non-Haredi communities.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Horseshoe theory posted:

The "Russian Eastern European immigrants into Israel aren't real Jews" is a big thing even in the non-Haredi communities.

Yasha Levine told a story on moderate rebels about his birthright trip where he was staying with a family who absolutely hated migrants. They walked by a park where a bunch of Slavic Israelis were smoking and one of the people who he was staying with went into a huge rant about them being subhuman. Lol!

THS
Sep 15, 2017

lol i haven't been paying attention that much, so they are going to elect an even more awful hyper fascist to lead israel?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Tubgoat posted:

Luv 2 literally be Nazi propaganda. How the gently caress did he serve in the IDF!?

He was in the Printer Carrier Battalion

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/JalalAK_jojo/status/1400850634442690572?s=20

[leans into mic] d t i

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
im starting to think israel might be bad folks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

XMNN posted:

im starting to think israel might be bad folks

Who could have known that a nation state founded on the ideas of we must have the same religion and race could have ended like this ?

Plus the military of said state saying the Nazis had the right idea on anti-partisan tactics and Lebensraum