Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
Do you have to tip at alien strip clubs?

How do we earn alien currency to spend on green blow and strippers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
u know how

Zisky
May 6, 2003

What sports do they play?

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

If the aliens aren't space communists we're hosed anyhow so I hope it's just "you get space bucks"

Zisky
May 6, 2003

So you're saying I should learn to perform Ferengi oo-mox.

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Vomik posted:

if it were true then it also can completely defy the laws of physics bc no shock wave from going supersonic, nor at the speed it’s going is there any element on the periodic table that could withstand the aerodynamic friction without probably turning into a gas.

so if it’s true the aliens don’t matter bc it means there is an entire fundamental building block of physics and chemistry that we don’t know yet

Now you're getting it

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans

Hatebag posted:

Ufos are sucking me off at over 3x the maximum recorded rate, please help!!!!

DICK AND BALLS TO THE MOON

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

THEYRE PAST SATURN

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

YOUR COCK AND BALLS ARE NOW AGING SLOWER

Zisky
May 6, 2003

Aliens exist, how does it affect your penis? News at whatever time the aliens let us tell you.

Zisky
May 6, 2003

If the aliens bring us a cure for male pattern baldness we will immediately lay down our arms.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

To Coif Men

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

an interview with the administrator of NASA. apparently he directed a team of scientists to look into it seriously and soberly.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/business/2021/06/04/ufo-nasa-navy-pilots-bill-nelson-chief-investigation-pentagon-orig.cnn-business

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Zisky posted:

If the aliens bring us a cure for male pattern baldness we will immediately lay down our arms.

This is probably true

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
but why male models?

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Zisky
May 6, 2003

lol

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Bullfrog posted:

an interview with the administrator of NASA. apparently he directed a team of scientists to look into it seriously and soberly.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/business/2021/06/04/ufo-nasa-navy-pilots-bill-nelson-chief-investigation-pentagon-orig.cnn-business

Whatever this is, at the very least, we can guaran-loving-tee it's a coordinated effort
to what end I can't begin to imagine
but it's no accident

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Someone on reddit posted about last thursdayism and I keep thinking about that and how weird it is to be alive with computers and takeout and probably aliens instead of just having been born a 14th century wheat farmer dying of intestinal parasites or some poo poo

what if intestinal parasites are aliens :tinfoil:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Bullfrog posted:

Very trustworthy insane drunk moron

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Rah! posted:

what if intestinal parasites are aliens :tinfoil:

Ibs is caused by the gouald

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Hatebag posted:

Ufos are sucking me off at over 3x the maximum recorded rate, please help!!!!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I would be friends with this alien. I would be friends with anything, I'm a friendly guy

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Whatever this is, at the very least, we can guaran-loving-tee it's a coordinated effort
to what end I can't begin to imagine
but it's no accident

None of the things in those videos look anything alike. I like the idea of multiple unrelated civilizations all sending out their own Von Neumann probes and so every planet with life is constantly getting buzzed by unrelated ships that all look different, but why would aliens that can go anywhere and look at anything spend so much time at the end of the sensor range of a bunch of navy planes in California and nowhere else? Commercial pilots and weather stations and satellites should be seeing way more of these things than weapons systems on planes if they were something real all over the Earth.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

mastershakeman posted:

Ibs is caused by the gouald

piss is stored in the ba'als

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Hatebag posted:

Very trustworthy insane drunk moron

That is not what I would expect the head of nasa to be like. He seems like he’d give the kids some liquor at the family 4th of July barbecue and set off some really illegal fireworks.

Zisky
May 6, 2003

Peeal'c.

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008
The head of NASA seems really stupid

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

None of the things in those videos look anything alike. I like the idea of multiple unrelated civilizations all sending out their own Von Neumann probes and so every planet with life is constantly getting buzzed by unrelated ships that all look different, but why would aliens that can go anywhere and look at anything spend so much time at the end of the sensor range of a bunch of navy planes in California and nowhere else? Commercial pilots and weather stations and satellites should be seeing way more of these things than weapons systems on planes if they were something real all over the Earth.

Funny you should mention because Elizondo is dropping FOIA docs to CNN that have reports of the tic tac from the 50s and 60s from pilots and that is loving my head up

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

TheLemonOfIchabod posted:

The head of NASA seems really stupid

hes from florida, op

Zisky
May 6, 2003

Commercial pilots and weather stations and satellites should be seeing way more of these things than weapons systems on planes if they were something real all over the Earth.

Fortunately commercial pilots and NWS radar do see these things and you can probably attribute them not reporting more to the same reason military pilots don't report sightings.

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

read the thread again and then come back ya dingus

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Are those screenshots of the documents after CNN has vetted them?

Inspector Hound has issued a correction as of 03:59 on Jun 5, 2021

Zisky
May 6, 2003

Inspector Hound posted:

Are those screenshots of the documents after CNN has vetted them?

I'm DVRing the segment, I'll check after basketball.

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

Funny you should mention because Elizondo is dropping FOIA docs to CNN that have reports of the tic tac from the 50s and 60s from pilots and that is loving my head up

:psyduck:

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

That is not what I would expect the head of nasa to be like. He seems like he’d give the kids some liquor at the family 4th of July barbecue and set off some really illegal fireworks.

His head is the wrong dimensions! He's all hosed up and he can't talk right! His monitor isn't on!

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

wow, cool drones watching us from another world!

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008
Getting kind of mad thinking about all the people who were given awful drugs and/or locked up for being “psychotic” because they thought ufos were real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

TheLemonOfIchabod posted:

Getting kind of mad thinking about all the people who were given awful drugs and/or locked up for being “psychotic” because they thought ufos were real

all the out of work drunk airline pilots just cursing the air for talking about ufos for the last 60 years