Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

How are u posted:

Probably for a thousand different reasons. Do I need to go ask them, in person?

Maybe not but if you did it wouldn't make you a nazi

Chelsea Manning is an American hero who was persecuted for bravely exposing crimes committed by our own cryptofascist government

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chomposaur
Feb 28, 2010

Lammasu posted:

Can we talk about how weird the Proud Boys being against masturbation is really loving weird? The closes I get to understanding it is listening to this NPR article about them that seemed to link them to pick up artists. Anyone know anything about this?

This is the first I've heard of it in relation to the Proud Boys, but the whole anti-wank thing is like 50% "men going their own way" "red pilled" "I don't need women" (*sob* no women will talk to me) MRA PUA reddit bullshit, and 50% macho test of willpower bullshit. So it does not surprise me that the Proud Boys are into it.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Lammasu posted:

Can we talk about how weird the Proud Boys being against masturbation is really loving weird? The closes I get to understanding it is listening to this NPR article about them that seemed to link them to pick up artists. Anyone know anything about this?

I think the rationale is by not nutting they are storing up extra testosterone and becoming more manly. These aren’t bright people!

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
By that logic taking a load is a one way ticket to manliness.

Maybe those Greeks were on to something.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
Did anyone notice any changes on how their eyes look ? I really want the white of my eye to be clearer and better looking. as I think relapsing make my eyes look red, and without SR, looking at people in the eyes seems weird and lacking confidence. I watched a YT video about this guy who was on SR for 500+ days, and his eyes were glowing ! Is that a thing or I’m tripping ?

I notice the same twinkle and subtle glow in my eyes around the days 10-15 of retention. It's definitely a real thing I can't yet explain how and why it happens each time, the amount of days might vary for the rest, but you are not tripping. Something around the face on the cheekbone area changes also, it's very subtle, it's a minimal change. It gives you some sort of focused look and gaze.

After i freed myself from my physiological and psychological needs, I found the ability to say no.
Example #1 ; I will refuse to hang out and eat with friends because i didnt feel like it, I did not need any excuse or white lies.
Example #2 ; My friend asked me for some money for weed, i said a single no.
Example #3 ; My superior asked me to cover and do my peer's work, i said no.
Example #4 ; I saw 2 dollars laying on the ground, i said no.
Example $5 ; In moments of weakness, i asked myself if i should indulge in order to relieve the stress, i said NO.
Example #6; During a jog in the mountains, i was out of breath and i asked myself if i should stop and rest a bit, i said NO
Then i realized i had no needs and i was truly free and manifested true free will through SR

Now you might be wondering what I mean by that, and I mean exactly what I said in the title.
SR allows you to actually LOOK at people. Not just look at them but also watch them with pure attention as an idle observer - similar to how a child would observe people. It allows you to perceive them from a deeper and more conscious place. A place I like to call "The Eye of Consciousness".
It is a beautiful thing to be able to casually and effortlessly look at the people in your immediate environment without experiencing self-awareness, uncomfortability, or awkwardness. Moreover, what is really interesting about this state is that the people you watch seemingly do not exhibit any negative emotions or reactions, but appear to be rather comfortable and even delighted basking in your unjudging attention.
But how does this state develop exactly? I am not sure.
I have heard a YouTuber (shout-out to Buddha Xan) mention that the pressure and sexual energy that builds up inside our bodies when we retain is the force that allows us to give attention to things and look at them. I believe there is merit to this idea.
Incidentally, I find that when I am most conscious and present at any given moment I feel a kind of pressure behind my eyes. I don't exactly know how to describe this other than a mild quasi-physical pressure pushing outwards from behind my eyes.
Hope that makes sense.
Finally I am not saying that SR alone will just grant you such perception, nor am I saying that being conscious and present is an easy thing to do. But I will say that in my opinion SR is an essential key to raising your consciousness and being more present and aware, and that the two are definitely intermingled.

My eyes were insanely glowing today.
I'm back, brothers.
Peace.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

CopywrightMMXI posted:

I think the rationale is by not nutting they are storing up extra testosterone and becoming more manly. These aren’t bright people!
Sorry all, this post prompted me to check out /r/semenretention again.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
tfw you retain so much semen it pushes your eyeballs out.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
The Spiritual Significance of Female Attraction During Retention.
The Spiritual, Physical, and Mental realities are all Manifestations of the same source.
They are so deeply connected, that they are one.
All knowledge is knowledge of self.
When you retain, you cultivate a potent and divine energy.
You feel stronger and more confident.
Your mental clarity is greatly enhanced.
Your skin begins to glow.
You start to speak with certainty.
Energetically, you feel like an absolute animal.
Your emotional state and level of consciousness raises.
The females ability to read you becomes apparent.
She can feel this energy before you ever say a word.
You start to feel amazing.
In turn, females in your presence start to feel amazing in your presence.
This is Mirror Neurons at work.

ok ok back to q

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Chadzok posted:

No, you got me right, this ^^ is stupid cancel culture thinking that has no place in rational conversation

I still can't tell if you are using cancel culture unironically which is a pretty good soon you suck so take care!

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Elea posted:

Went looking for something to post but Great Awakening hardly ever posts anything that's really distinct from the lovely mix of conspiracies all Republicans live off. What's distinct about Qanon if they drop the Q poster part?

Nothing. Qultists are just going to be integrated into the insane Id of the Republican base and a decade from now they'll all pretend that Q was a Democrat plot to make them look dumb and also all Demoncrats are pedophilic cannibals.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

qanoncasulties is still delivering:

https://www.reddit.com/r/QAnonCasualties/comments/nnbk7l/update_on_i_found_out_my_boyfriend_might_be/

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Lammasu posted:

So there's a bunch of psychology underneath. There's shame and guilt when they do masturbate (and they will because none of these dudes are capable of maintaining a long term relationship and as they fall deeper into the stupidity they can't get one night stands), and there's deliberate social ostracization because you're encouraged to hang out with other PB which means non-PB can't/won't be tolerated. PB effectively operates as a cult/gang and having a shibboleth that you do/don't do makes it easier to rope someone in. McInnes for all that he's a vapid piece of poo poo knows how to create a sense of group solidarity that's effective enough.

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

The Christian shame for being queer to conspiracy theorist overcompensator pipeline is very real and I have been there. I hope that dude gets out sooner than later because it is an awful place to be.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Captain Monkey posted:

By that logic taking a load is a one way ticket to manliness.

Maybe those Greeks were on to something.

i mean the dude that invented the Gorrila Mindset that supposedly took something he called a gorilla extract.

which the internet memed that he drank gorilla jizz.

Chadzok
Apr 25, 2002

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I still can't tell if you are using cancel culture unironically which is a pretty good soon you suck so take care!

Look we shouldn't poo poo this thread up too much but I'm happy to have a dialogue about why that phrase upsets you so much. I realise of course that it's a thing right-wingers says to attack "the left", but it is a thing (Twitter much?), and it kind of encapsulates what that idiot I was pointing at said. He was saying that, based on third hand Internet information, someone that did something he judged disagreeable, deserved some weird ancient Greek form of exile, and that no explanation would be sufficient or even considered. Put it in other words if you like, but that's hosed. Do you disagree with that, or just the words that I used?

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Lammasu posted:

Fascists tend to be attracted to weirdo mystical beliefs surrounding masculinity and race and stuff like that.

Beliefs about semen containing the essence of manliness have around since ancient times, Aristotle thought that ejaculation would impede impede young men's physical development because it diverted their energy away from their bodies or some poo poo.

I think it's just one of those woowoo beliefs that have been around forever that dumb people latch onto like astrology. Except fascists have insane ideas about masculinity etc so other insane ideas about masculinity appeal to them instead.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Chadzok posted:

Look we shouldn't poo poo this thread up too much but

Too late friend

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
I think there's an argument to be made that not jacking off or not having sex builds up a lot of tension, which is perfect when you want to spend all your time hating everything and being stressed about anybody that's not white or christian.

I just don't understand why anyone would choose owning a bunch of guns and being openly racist over busting a nut but maybe that's just me.

What I'm saying is that their priorities are..well...out of whack.

Elea
Oct 10, 2012
Laws continue to be magically incantations in Q land. This time it revolves around some military manual on the internet. After the theory was introduced to the community it's getting the Q post-confirmation treatment so maybe it'll be around for at least a week or so.

https://greatawakening.win/p/12ih9pFj8r/holy-poo poo-the-113-law-of-war-the/c/

quote:

For some reason, when people were pushing the 11.3 = law of war manual reference I thought they were trying to force it to make it fit. But I was not aware that there was a Q post that actually clears up what 11.3 means. There you have it, folks. 11.3 was never a date, it was a reference to Democrats working with a foreign power [Chyna], thus fulfilling the law of war manual requirement, giving the military an ultimatum to step in and declare martial law.

quote:

Once these facts are sufficiently proven, the military will declare martial law, which supersedes all branches of the civilian government, and start the arrests, military tribunals, etc.
:pervert:

quote:

When the world finds irrefutable proof that China released a bioweapon deliberately that affected the entire planet, they will become the Nazis of the modern era. The very nation everyone unites to bring down. And with the military stepping in to wipe out the deep state cabal in America, we will effectively have destroyed most of the puppet masters. Biblical indeed, and 'bigger than we realize' as Q likes to point out.

Chinese bioweapon but also nothing to worry about.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Well at least the people waving Nazi poo poo around and calling for a repeat of the atrocities that Nazis did won't become the Nazis of the modern era. That's the important thing.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Chadzok posted:

Look we shouldn't poo poo this thread up too much but I'm happy to have a dialogue about why that phrase upsets you so much. I realise of course that it's a thing right-wingers says to attack "the left", but it is a thing (Twitter much?), and it kind of encapsulates what that idiot I was pointing at said. He was saying that, based on third hand Internet information, someone that did something he judged disagreeable, deserved some weird ancient Greek form of exile, and that no explanation would be sufficient or even considered. Put it in other words if you like, but that's hosed. Do you disagree with that, or just the words that I used?

Yo I see your points, fair enough. To say that phrase has a ton of baggage cannot be overstated, which I think detracted from your message.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

https://twitter.com/christinawilkie/status/1400884077398528002

This still sounds more like he's envisioning being re-instated by MyPillow in August rather than gearing up for any campaign.
Also no, no, no USPOL, Facebook isn't giving the OK to release his ban in early 2023. That's simply how long they're deferring their decisions to.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
Mike Cernovich who I think is the "gorilla mindset" guy would tweet about how not jacking off would cause his semen to build up in his body and become more manly or something and thus become "supersemen" that women craved and thus made him irresistible to them.

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

I think we should call the Avengers.

Grouchio posted:

Also no, no, no USPOL, Facebook isn't giving the OK to release his ban in early 2023. That's simply how long they're deferring their decisions to.

The cynic in me assumes they're waiting out the results of the midterm elections to gauge whether giving Trump his account back will be better or worse for their future dealings with Congress.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Twelve by Pies posted:

Mike Cernovich who I think is the "gorilla mindset" guy would tweet about how not jacking off would cause his semen to build up in his body and become more manly or something and thus become "supersemen" that women craved and thus made him irresistible to them.

thats some weirdly taoist sounding poo poo.

Grouchio posted:

https://twitter.com/christinawilkie/status/1400884077398528002

This still sounds more like he's envisioning being re-instated by MyPillow in August rather than gearing up for any campaign.

i think he has rallys soon again. i am curious how broken his brain is in person.

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

Twelve by Pies posted:

Tantric magic has an element of this not spilling the seed and semen being the source of mystic powers so none of this is new.

SpeakSlow
May 17, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Curious, but what do these manly men have to say about nocturnal emissions? I hope it's woo a.f.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.

CopywrightMMXI posted:

Incidentally, actual research indicates that it's the exact opposite and the body starts producing less testosterone when they don't masturbate.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Twelve by Pies posted:

This is like some kind of ironic punishment in Dante's hell, or an evil genie wish or something

You're surrounded by gorgeous women who are driven into a sexual frenzy by your manliness but you can never achieve orgasm or your powers disappear and you become disgusting to them again

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?

90s Cringe Rock posted:

I notice the same twinkle and subtle glow in my eyes around the days 10-15 of retention.

cum is stored in the eyeballs?

oliveoil
Apr 22, 2016
Has anyone seen these folks get more sure of themselves as the lab origin theory of corona starts to be taking more seriously?

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat
Evil China: "We have created the bioweapon that will bring the world to its knees! mwahahahah!"

Also Evil China: "Let's release it in our own country first, right next to a virology institute! mwahahahahah!"

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

JonathonSpectre posted:

Evil China: "We have created the bioweapon that will bring the world to its knees! mwahahahah!"

Also Evil China: "Let's release it in our own country first, right next to a virology institute! mwahahahahah!"

I think the argument is supposed to be that it was an accidental release, so not quite as stupid as this but still very stupid.

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

I love too that it's not enough to not like manning, but that you would stop listening to a podcast because they had her as a guest once

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Lammasu posted:

pretty sure its because gavin made the group as a joke to gently caress with people and then it got out of his control

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I have a coworker who brings up the Fauci email leak everyday and goes on about how it proves the lab leak theory and that masks never worked. Is this qanon adjacent or is it just the standard foxnews propaganda?

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

Pussy Quipped posted:

I have a coworker who brings up the Fauci email leak everyday and goes on about how it proves the lab leak theory and that masks never worked. Is this qanon adjacent or is it just the standard foxnews propaganda?

It's not explicitly a sign of being a Q believer but it's certainly something that Q followers would believe. There is a lot of overlap with the general rightwing conspiracy world and anons.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
https://twitter.com/AndrewSolender/status/1401249720195072000

guess trump believes pillow dude.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

I mean it sounds great, he's going back to the White House. It's a great plan and he doesn't even need to do anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa
The Proud Boys masturbation thing isn't that surprising. Look at the Nazis - the ones from the 30s and 40s - and occultism.
Fascism in the 20th and 21st centuries has pretty much always been closely related to occultism and other really weird fringe beliefs. Like there's a reason /x/ and /pol/ are quite similar or why as the Republican party slipped more and more into open fascism they also slipped more and more into crazy conspiracy theorist territory.

I'm not saying all people into Forteana and modern western esotericism are Nazis or even conservative, but I am saying that I think most modern Nazis are into those things.