Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
I’ve been working out!

Etc etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

Solar Tornado posted:

Follow the thread starting from this post

That thread is incredibly funny but I jumped in there and didn’t realize where I ended up and tried to riff with “Imp Zone” and they immediately kicked me the gently caress out. Whoops. Lurk more I guess.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 216 days!

space uncle posted:

That thread is incredibly funny but I jumped in there and didn’t realize where I ended up and tried to riff with “Imp Zone” and they immediately kicked me the gently caress out. Whoops. Lurk more I guess.

*super mario shrinking to regular mario sound*

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

How do you gently caress up emptyquoting that hard?

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

codo27 posted:

Think we know how this story ends

I know when I think simple, I think French sub-machine gun that looks like Swedish furniture.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
I've been posting for about 10 year and I've never even dipped a toe in the imp zone. What's the deal?

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

Outrail posted:

I've been posting for about 10 year and I've never even dipped a toe in the imp zone. What's the deal?

It's a forum for posting about video games with joy in your heart

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Outrail posted:

its a safe-for-work FYAD-BYOB hybrid about videogames

just lurk and laugh about the funny jokes (there are many)

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---
Alternate advice:
Post, coward. You're only going to annoy an imp king.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Outrail posted:

it's for posting about video games without being tedious like the average games poster. all are welcome to post as long as you are either funny or not particularly unfunny

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 216 days!

Count Uvula posted:

Alternate advice:
Post, coward. You're only going to annoy an imp king.

those are worth more xp... if u dare

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
It's a place I got probed for being "mad about the fag word" so I decided it wasn't for me.

e: lol that was 6 years ago, I wonder if it's changed at all

Splicer has a new favorite as of 11:56 on Jun 5, 2021

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Zil posted:

Think it is the double slit experiment.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the imp zone is good, but i never read it. i'm just happy that it's there

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Can tell you never watched the Sci Fi channel because that's obviously a P90.
or played CS

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Splicer posted:

It's a place I got probed for being "mad about the fag word" so I decided it wasn't for me.

e: lol that was 6 years ago, I wonder if it's changed at all

I believe the forumid may be the same but the Imp Zone is not the same as Demonius Darkblade's Retro Dungeon

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

absolutely anything posted:

all are welcome to post as long as you are either funny or not particularly unfunny

I have been attacked.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

space uncle posted:

For what it’s worth I felt kind of bad probating you, you just happened to walk in at a bad time lol. We had several people wander into that thread the night before who didn’t “get” imp zone or it’s humor and it caused a bit of a ruckus for most of the evening, so I just kind of panicked and jumped down your throat when I saw your post the next day to try to keep another big mess from blowing up. So, sorry. We’re not really as hostile to outsiders as that probably made it seem!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

goferchan posted:

I believe the forumid may be the same but the Imp Zone is not the same as Demonius Darkblade's Retro Dungeon

Also this. DDRD is the predecessor to Imp Zone but it was much, much, much worse. It was a weird Ralp project that absolutely no one in modern imp zone thinks of fondly.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Imp zone is funny and they are really great guys please post more in there

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

For what it’s worth I felt kind of bad probating you, you just happened to walk in at a bad time lol. We had several people wander into that thread the night before who didn’t “get” imp zone or it’s humor and it caused a bit of a ruckus for most of the evening, so I just kind of panicked and jumped down your throat when I saw your post the next day to try to keep another big mess from blowing up. So, sorry. We’re not really as hostile to outsiders as that probably made it seem!

No hard feelings, didn’t mean to crash your spot and will be a little more aware in the future. I’ll check it out over there, I play a lot of games but rarely post in Games because it’s a little too earnest? Or too mega thready? I dunno.

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Goa Tse-tung posted:

its a safe-for-work FYAD-BYOB hybrid about videogames

just lurk and laugh about the funny jokes (there are many)

So it's games with slurs?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

exactly right, spot on. just a total bullseye there

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I thought the Imp Zone was the podcast forum

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

goferchan posted:

Oh! Well, that's genuinely good to know.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Nintendo is not a slur.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

xtal posted:

So it's games with slurs?

If you actually gave a poo poo you could take a look for yourself

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

More like WIMP zone! Hur hur

*flexes muscles as I kick your sand castle over*

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I wish BYOB and Imp Zone were actually readable. The awful style sheet plus massive sigs just makes it too much of a chore

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
If you like video games so much, why don't you marry them, nerd? I'm level 13 priest, I can officiate your wedding!

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Paladinus posted:

If you like video games so much, why don't you marry them, nerd? I'm level 13 priest, I can officiate your wedding!

I married Bloodborne.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I wish BYOB and Imp Zone were actually readable. The awful style sheet plus massive sigs just makes it too much of a chore

There's a setting in your control panel to disable sigs. Highly recommend turning it on.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Hihohe posted:

More like WIMP zone! Hur hur

*flexes muscles as I kick your sand castle over*

Lol, got em!

Forums civil war would be about right after the past 12 months.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
LOL if you venture out of PYF

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

LOL if you venture out of PYF

its the only safe space for miles and miles. :hai:

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

absolutely anything posted:

it's for posting about video games without being tedious like the average games poster. all are welcome to post as long as you are either funny or not particularly unfunny

Well poo poo, thats one more forum I can't venture into

Pope Hilarius II
Nov 10, 2008

Clitch posted:

I know when I think simple, I think French sub-machine gun that looks like Swedish furniture.

I hate to go all Hercule Poirot on your rear end but FN is Belgian, not French.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Pope Hilarius II posted:

I hate to go all Hercule Poirot on your rear end but FN is Belgian, not French.

P sure thats less Poirot and more :actually:

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Embrace the chill. Let it wash over you.

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I think you have misunderstood something on a fundamental level. Chill and just post with joy in your heart