Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

a Loving Dog posted:

You’re getting way too good at doing that voice dude lol

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

[delivering epic speech to the newly established Impish Basterds gangtag crew]

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

a Loving Dog posted:

You’re getting way too good at doing that voice dude lol

Holepisser’s in too deep.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Update: I checked this thread at brunch and my friends were like why the gently caress are you laughing so hard

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

sacrificing my sanity and descending to the ninth circle of delusion to save the smash community like an autistic noir detective, pushing aside dozns of twitlongers and notes app apologies from actually confirmed smash sex pests and pedophile groomers to uncover the real looming threat of adolf hitler reincarnated as a mildly unpleasant professional gamer

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

yeah actually they will posted:

this is exactly why kamiya got the electric chair a couple years back

lmfao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Fluoride Jones posted:

Massive art installation of Leffen's face in front of a wall with the word "BLOCK" repeated over and over in downtown Stockholm

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

all the text choices remind me of ulillillia's website, like this guy is cursed uli

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

all the text choices remind me of ulillillia's website, like this guy is cursed uli

this is uli if he never got out of north dakota

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

Ummm… HELLO!? Marginalized folx been tryin to tell yall that global fascism is on the rise… but ohh noo not my apolitical nintendo games! Meanwhile yall are stanning and grooming a modern day hitler. gently caress anyone who defends this genocidal chud

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

Huge gently caress you to everyone gaslighting the OP. This place is trash.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

I'm imagining some kind of take on The Act of Killing, where the documentarian travels to Stockholm and films the genocidaire casually acting out mass blocking on Twitter.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Dude I just spent all afternoon watching this poo poo while doing laundry etc. Why. gently caress you op.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

okay yes, technically this is a quote from Idi Amin - which is unfortunate - but I think it perfectly sums up the undeniable sociopolitical parallels between 1970s Uganda and the Blinx: the Time Sweeper speedrun community

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lol at, and hail to, the incredible destructive power of a 15 year old being mean online

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol at, and hail to, the incredible destructive power of a 15 year old being mean online

I think it took me until like hour 2 to realize this is all about some posts this dude made 10 years ago, lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I think it took me until like hour 2 to realize this is all about some posts this dude made 10 years ago, lol

rewatch with this added context is a must

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i can't spare the 2 hours, somebody tell me if he breaks out the pastor niemöller quote

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

rewatch with this added context is a must

it makes all the hitler comparisons just that much more classic

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Dude I just spent all afternoon watching this poo poo while doing laundry etc. Why. gently caress you op.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

mysterious loyall X posted:

this is too long, and i will not read it

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
leffen joken numbnuts

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

imagine flaming someone in 2011 and 10 years later that person makes a 3 hour epic documentary calling you hitler while explaining several psychological reasons why he's always been right and you've always been hitler

oh wait.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
new court at the hague just for getting blocked on twitter

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
I hate video walkthroughs, I'm just gonna stick with the GameFAQ

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

This is like Zeitgeist The Movie only more insane

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

imagine flaming someone in 2011 and 10 years later that person makes a 3 hour epic documentary calling you hitler while explaining several psychological reasons why he's always been right and you've always been hitler

oh wait.

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pungry posted:

Lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

oh wait.

Lol

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

Smirking_Serpent posted:

I'm imagining some kind of take on The Act of Killing, where the documentarian travels to Stockholm and films the genocidaire casually acting out mass blocking on Twitter.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Regardless I think it's safe to say we should brutally slaughter all competitive Smash players with bazookas and dual-wielded Nintendo GameCubes.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Regardless I think it's safe to say we should brutally slaughter all competitive Smash players with bazookas and dual-wielded Nintendo GameCubes.

:hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

Pungry posted: