Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Kongming posted:

Is it me or Valve be making their lead female protagonist look masculine as hell..barely no curves or rough non feminine features..Unlike the average woman. Like *cough cough..TLOU2’s Ellie…etc. Just saying #My2cents
Pic from the game on the left, fan made on right. Hire fans lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/1401303322938777601

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

wait i missed 10 pages of posts here

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

quote:

According to IGN, the game is very short and can be completed in an hour.[4]

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

oh my god the pinball posts lfmao

e: ok caught up on the bad ones

Plutonis fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Jun 6, 2021

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqTJFhbo9zY

Cockashocka
Sep 13, 2013

Bubble brother

I may have to check this out some day

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

what on earth

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
haha cool

pokemon game pulled out of the fever dreams of a banned politics goon

these are your fun animal pals
kidnap them to exploit their labor. their lives mean nothing? fun pals. use them as fodder for your armed coup. fun animals game for the computer

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
made by the one guy on the pokemon team who kept needing it explained to him why they'd want to downplay the comparisons to slavery and cockfighting

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

lol this is awesome

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

lmao loving rad

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Mike pondsmiths poket monsters

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

quote:

When thinking up ways to promote “The Godfather II,” “a Grand Theft Auto-style adventure based on the famous movie,” Yahoo reports that video game publisher Electronic Arts decided to go with a fitting mafia theme.

The package they sent out to journalists included a cigar, a silk handkerchief, a book of matches and a set of brass knuckles.

But it turns out that the possession of brass knuckles in many states is illegal and comes with harsh penalties.

also

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Real ones never forgot Blood on the Sand.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lol that godfather thing reminded me of when Nintendo sent 3ds out the journalists that were literally connected at the waist to supermodels. Can you imagine the conversations those poor girls must've endured

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Yeah I bet it went a little something like this:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

sockpuppetclock
Sep 12, 2010

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

Oh yeah… THIS is happening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwNdD1qlkME

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBnq3fELuf8

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Lmao

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

lmao at the sheep meatshield you just throw to the side when they've taken enough bullets

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Real ones never forgot Blood on the Sand.

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

Empress Brosephine posted:

Lol that godfather thing reminded me of when Nintendo sent 3ds out the journalists that were literally connected at the waist to supermodels. Can you imagine the conversations those poor girls must've endured

Nobody knows what the gently caress you're talking about.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

mkvltra posted:

Nobody knows what the gently caress you're talking about.

oh good it's not just me

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

Cool and edgy asset flip game

I'll try it if it's less than $5.00 USD.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 34 hours!

mkvltra posted:

Cool and edgy asset flip game

I'll try it if it's less than $5.00 USD.

alright youre starting to piss me off noob

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

man. whether it’s happening or it’s not happening, sonic has you covered either way. respect

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality posted:

man. whether it’s happening or it’s not happening, sonic has you covered either way. respect

Thank You Sega

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Sub-Actuality posted:

sonics a hero and a friend

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Len posted:

oh good it's not just me

I do. They sent models with 3DS's handcuffed to them to various gaming press outlets prior to the launch of the system. Extremely weird poo poo.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I cannot find any information about this online but the guru Jeff Gerstmann has talked about it before so it's definitely real

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

they did a similar thing for mario vs dk where they had a bunch of women on stage holding mini marios and i also couldnt find any photos when i was looking for that a few weeks ago

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

I cannot find any information about this online but the guru Jeff Gerstmann has talked about it before so it's definitely real
https://www.giantbomb.com/videos/the-3ds-comes-to-giant-bomb/2300-3905/

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

Is that supposed to be an anti-theft thing or some kind of weird thematic element. Like is the Tether part of the costume or just a weird way to implement a practical (albeit awkward) security measure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

All I see in that video is a group of people excited to play another quality handheld game system from Nintendo.