Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

flashy_mcflash posted:

That's Waluigi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
Which wrestler is Isaac?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
cody, the pissboy

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Matt "we have Mox at home" Cardona

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
https://twitter.com/AustinCreedWins/status/1401636344460423173

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

MotU posted:

cody, the pissboy

That neck tattoo would make sense as a BoI item.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

GCW fans hate Matt Cardona cause his followers have spent the last year coming into their job and screaming at them to "go look in the back for the AEW toys"

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Mob posted:

GCW fans hate Matt Cardona cause his followers have spent the last year coming into their job and screaming at them to "go look in the back for the AEW toys"

Lol

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

another wrestler is being more creative than creative, get his rear end

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

Xavier Woods with free creative control would be unstoppable

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

I don't like angry death match Zack Ryder.

I want goofy man-child playing with his dollies Zack Ryder.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Should be a Misfit, smh.

(Low-key one of my favourite things about the Jem comic books from a few years back was that canonically, the Misfits are the better band in terms of their albums/songs, but the Holograms are a better show.)

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.

coconono posted:

This poo poo is why I follow him on Instagram even though I rarely watch wrestling. Are he and Kofi actually wrestling in their Power Rangers gear yet?

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Waffleopolis posted:

Xavier Woods with free creative control would be unstoppable

I think New Day pretty much has creative control to a degree because they'd all just quit otherwise.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

They didn’t have enough control to stop Big E from being sent to Smackdown.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

sticklefifer posted:

I think New Day pretty much has creative control to a degree because they'd all just quit otherwise.

That's what they said about breaking up the New Day. And we saw what happened there.

Although I'd guess that UpUpDownDown shifts a fucktonne of merch, and the youtube channel generates a whole heap of new eyes/positive vibes on the product. So I doubt they'll be firing Xavier Woods anytime soon.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

coconono posted:

vince told me he loved the jem and the holograms idea and we were planning to debut it with rick boogs, but they ended up going a different direction with boogs. vince definitely still loves it, we're just figuring out how to make it work

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Sgt. Politeness posted:

This poo poo is why I follow him on Instagram even though I rarely watch wrestling. Are he and Kofi actually wrestling in their Power Rangers gear yet?

Yep

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/garrettkidney/status/1401531821997838340

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Now I want Alan Moore to write a comic about Penta.

https://twitter.com/ontheairalex/status/1401725364938887168?s=19

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

lol the longer version has him doing the Mox shoulder rolls

https://twitter.com/w_w_unicorns/status/1401660071487184899?s=21

It’s very sweary, this. I don’t think I like it.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://twitter.com/davebautista/status/1401767639748382727?s=21

answer the question Asuka

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
https://twitter.com/KingSerpentico/status/1401717584693760000

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Gaz-L posted:

Should be a Misfit, smh.

(Low-key one of my favourite things about the Jem comic books from a few years back was that canonically, the Misfits are the better band in terms of their albums/songs, but the Holograms are a better show.)

No way - the Misfits stunted on stage with guitar-shaped motorcycles.

kinetic77
Jun 23, 2010

https://twitter.com/fearlessmox/status/1401698391575379977?s=21

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

On the other hand, an uneducated populace really loving sucks.

kinetic77
Jun 23, 2010

ozymandius1024 posted:

On the other hand, an uneducated populace really loving sucks.

True. There is a middle ground out there. Schools really don’t prepare kids for the real world like they should. A conversation for another thread I’m sure.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
I have a pretty high education and most of the people I know have even higher educations, and let me tell you, there's nothing about having an education that prevents you from being a colossal dumbass, or even makes it significantly less likely. It's mostly just the type of stupidity that changes when you compare an uneducated idiot and an educated idiot and we as a society are trained to be more forgiving when it comes to the stupidity of educated people.

That being said, you do need people with educations to do certain jobs, obviously, but the idea that our problems as a society would just go away of more people were more educated is fantasy.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Higher Ed is just specialization and everyone I've ever known who was some sort of doctor or whatever exchanged basic things like "how to pump gas" or "how to pay a bill" for their specialization.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Never forget that Ben Carson was a literal brain surgeon.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
However, just flat out saying 'school is dumb' is pretty....dumb. I mean, it sort of makes sense with his in and out of ring personality, but still, pretty lame thing to say.

Literally every person I have encountered who says 'lol math is dumb why do I need it?" is actually saying, "This math does not apply to my interests or area of learning" or "I do not even want to try to learn this because it makes my head hurt and do not want to put in the effort."

enigmahfc fucked around with this message at 14:45 on Jun 7, 2021

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

enigmahfc posted:

However, just flat out saying 'school is dumb' is pretty....dumb. I mean, it sort of makes sense with his in and out of ring personality, but still, pretty lame thing to say.

idk schools pretty dumb.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Gumball Gumption posted:

idk schools pretty dumb.

Most American schools anyway. Seeing as most of them teach you literal lies for like 1/3 of the curriculum. If you're lucky enough to even have a school that teaches history anymore. This goes up the further away you get from major metro areas.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

Gumball Gumption posted:

idk schools pretty dumb.

gently caress, you're right, I hadn't thought of it like that.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
School? More like Not Cool.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Finally the correct answer for 'what school do you go to?'

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
In a wrestling forum where someone just complained about swearing and people are defending school. Wtf.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

The_Rob posted:

In a wrestling forum where someone just complained about swearing and people are defending school. Wtf.

I did not complaining about lovely, loving, cock and ball swearing, and I will not loving look up what the rear end you are talking about.

I also have several close friends who are teachers so schools have to be pretty dumb sometimes.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

enigmahfc posted:

gently caress, you're right, I hadn't thought of it like that.

Learning is rad. School does a great way of ripping out the excitement though. Or rather the education system and the way we teach (at least the way we teach poor people in state schools). Maths is always brought up because it's never explained WHY Pythagoras' Theorum is important, it just is and you must accept that.

School sucked, learning is dope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

enigmahfc posted:

I did not complaining about lovely, loving, cock and ball swearing, and I will not loving look up what the rear end you are talking about.

I also have several close friends who are teachers so schools have to be pretty dumb sometimes.

I was talking about this post.

britishbornandbread posted:

It’s very sweary, this. I don’t think I like it.