Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

Handsome Skeleton Battle Incoming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Polite Club

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
this just looks so sick visually

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The Cameo posted:

Handsome Skeleton Battle Incoming

Gedo got my Christmas list!

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Never has a segment so succinctly demonstrated why Ishimori is better without ELP than as a team

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo

Tonfa posted:

Never has a segment so succinctly demonstrated why Ishimori is better without ELP than as a team

im still a fan of elps antics but ishimori is sick at singles as well as tags yes

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
ishimori the ab elemental can do it all. tags, singles, you name it. the only thing he cant do is not have abs.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Seams posted:

ishimori the ab elemental can do it all. tags, singles, you name it. the only thing he cant do is not have abs.

I heard he spent all of COVID not working out and eating donuts, which is why he only has 7.9 abs now instead of 12.

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
is cobb gonna give ibushi a tour of the islands :ohdear:

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

If this is a de facto number one contenders match I hope Cobb wins. Ibushi's title run soured me on seeing him in main events.

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

If this is a de facto number one contenders match I hope Cobb wins. Ibushi's title run soured me on seeing him in main events.

i actually dont see it happening but stranger things

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Seams posted:

He also can't buy alcohol without ID or ride on the big kids rollercoaster unnacompanied

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

He got character assassinated and had his run happen right inside the worst of the insane match length record chasing so I can't really say that's 100% fair but I get it

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
The only bad Ibushi title match was the one he lost to Ospreay And that’s cause he lost 😠

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Seams posted:

The only bad Ibushi title match was the one he lost to Ospreay And that’s cause he lost 😠

My #1 Match of 2021 tbh

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

forkboy84 posted:

My #1 Match of 2021 tbh

Oh it was a great match I'm just bitter because I like Kota lol

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Ibushi won the titles from Naito in an absolute banger, then he defended them against Switchblade in the literal match of the year so far, then he had a decent match against Naito, another banger against Despy and then a final banger against Ospreay. Everybody's entitled to their opinion, but given all this I don't really see how his main event run could be considered bad.

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
never mind that poo poo here comes cobbu

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Hell loving yes Cobb vs. Ibushi gonna be so loving good.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
black tights cobbu > green tights cobbu

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Coob going to yeet Kota into the rafters and then Kota is going to moonsault off them

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
"golden star"

the graphic is blue

why even function anymore

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

take the moon posted:

"golden star"

the graphic is blue

why even function anymore

this is the twitter "blue tick" all over again (its white btw)

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

GAME PLANS? We don't need no stinking game plans.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Kota looks ridiculous

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Cerebral Bore posted:

Ibushi won the titles from Naito in an absolute banger, then he defended them against Switchblade in the literal match of the year so far, then he had a decent match against Naito, another banger against Despy and then a final banger against Ospreay. Everybody's entitled to their opinion, but given all this I don't really see how his main event run could be considered bad.

I'm not usually the kind of person who cares about no selling or people doing stuff after getting a body part worked over but Ibushi was so egregious with it in the White, Desperado and Naito matches that it actively annoyed me.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Seams posted:

Oh it was a great match I'm just bitter because I like Kota lol

I apologise, I checked my top 25 and it was only #3, Ospreay vs Takagi is #1

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Seams posted:

this is the twitter "blue tick" all over again (its white btw)

Some crazy people use day mode

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Cerebral Bore posted:

Loving this devastating, and deserved, own on SANADA

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Burn Down Canberra posted:

Kota looks ridiculous

vince voice: look at the vascularity!!!!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Good point by Charlton, Kota managed to avoid the traffic by being knocked directly to this match from the past by that Cobbagoye last week.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Kota turning from prime beef to ground beef rn.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

forkboy84 posted:

I apologise, I checked my top 25 and it was only #3, Ospreay vs Takagi is #1

Out of curiosity, where do you have Ueno vs Sakaguchi from Kawasaki Strong?

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Tonfa posted:

Loving this devastating, and deserved, own on SANADA

Who-nada?

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
please be nice to SANADA. he's a successful and talented man who also happens to be extremely handsome. he's suffered enough in life.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Anyway my thought on it is there's really only a handful of guys who can do the current IWGP Main Event style well and Kota isn't one of them unless facing Okada

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Seams posted:

please be nice to SANADA. he's a successful and talented man who also happens to be extremely handsome. he's suffered enough in life.

He dumped all his points in handsome without looking at any of the other options

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Cats woke me up at 4 am, which usually would make me mad but after trying to get back to sleep for 40 minutes I decided to just get up and watch New Japan. I have an unopened Red Bull and Cobb is beating up Ibushi. There's worse ways to start a day.

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

GAME PLANS? We don't need no stinking game plans.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Cobb and GOK rule

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
i choose to believe cobb and o-khan are sharing leader of the united empire duties perhaps on some sort of roster basis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

The bastard Ibushi ruining the beautiful Gachimuchi moonsault