Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

mediaphage posted:

i also saw a bunch of pro-cycling people use this as an opportunity to bitch about bike infrastructure which, ew

you would not imagine how much professors at western university carry on about bike lanes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToxicAcne
May 25, 2014
Seriously what the gently caress is with small town whiteboys and pickup trucks. Like why would you want to ride such a monstrosity?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

ToxicAcne posted:

Seriously what the gently caress is with small town whiteboys and pickup trucks. Like why would you want to ride such a monstrosity?

influenced by their dads, i assume

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
that is the official vehicle of everything outside of the gta

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

as a RUGGED OUTDOORSMAN I need reliable performance to meet my strict daily needs

*drives to the convenience store to pick up smokes*

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I don't give a poo poo if minivans are the fanny pack of the automotive world. They are useful as gently caress and your pickup isn't fooling anybody you little baby bitch.

edit: Oh, I didn't realize that we were talking about the murder weapon. :(

mom and dad fight a lot has issued a correction as of 23:20 on Jun 7, 2021

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
i mean, the ground clearance is handy if you live somewhere they don't plow the roads

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
And if you don't need something that large there are hatchbacks that might look goofy but are great on gas and hold an enormous amount of poo poo. A Dodge Ram 3500 Quadraduty XXXL Edition in the inner suburbs just screams "I am insecure about my dick".

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
who gives a gently caress. i don't care what he looks like

this is the family that was murdered. only the little boy on the left is still alive:

edit: removed by request

Rutibex posted:

you would not imagine how much professors at western university carry on about bike lanes.

lol yeah i do, i know many

mediaphage has issued a correction as of 23:16 on Jun 7, 2021

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Yo man, take that down. The relatives want privacy

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

https://www.reddit.com/r/londonontario/comments/numr9m/psa_regarding_london_on_hate_crime_on_muslim

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

yeah i took it down but maybe consider being polite about next time. im just tired of people always putting up pictures of killers when they dont deserve to be remembered outside of crime records.

this was originally from the paper, not an online shared pic, but the paper also took it down.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

mediaphage posted:

im just tired of people always putting up pictures of killers when they dont deserve to be remembered outside of crime records.

I think it's important to know what the face of evil looks like

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

I think it's important to know what the face of evil looks like

the only pictures of mass murderers that should be shown to the public are their corpses, hung by the ankles in a city square

they did that to mussolini and there hasn't been a popular fascist movement in italy since 1945

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

nah Im not here to defend the anonymity of white hate killers

post the honkeys

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
maybe post 'em on "wanted dead or alive" posters

see if we can just get the problem solved the old school way since it's not like the fuckin cops are going to do anything about it

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

its not about defending anonymity, thats dumb

some of these people do it explicitly to get coverage and gently caress that poo poo

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

hmmm. white supremacist media suddenly switches from posting pics of nefarious Muslims Amongst Us in 2008 to we dont want to give these guys the glory they seek! as White Failson Murder Sprees start up

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

mediaphage posted:

its not about defending anonymity, thats dumb

some of these people do it explicitly to get coverage and gently caress that poo poo

When the George Floyd protests were in full swing someone I know posted a really stupid article of "5 things you can do as a white ally" and the two items that stuck out to me were 1) don't post any images, videos of the protests because they might trigger people and 2) read the book White Privilege instead. 2 stuck out because it's humorously not a solution for anything but 1 seemed outright dangerous because all your intentional silence does is paper over the injustice that's occurring and actively prevent awareness from spreading. People need to be aware, people need to get mad. Doing or encouraging suppression of information is you acting as an unpaid agent of the state

As for "coverage" or notoriety or fame or any of that other bullshit, that's the provenance of a mentally deranged person to begin with and they'll never actually know, internalize, understand, or care that their name has been struck from history. By doing it they're already a legend in their own mind and the "right" people will remember them anyway.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

When the George Floyd protests were in full swing someone I know posted a really stupid article of "5 things you can do as a white ally" and the two items that stuck out to me were 1) don't post any images, videos of the protests because they might trigger people and 2) read the book White Privilege instead. 2 stuck out because it's humorously not a solution for anything but 1 seemed outright dangerous because all your intentional silence does is paper over the injustice that's occurring and actively prevent awareness from spreading. People need to be aware, people need to get mad. Doing or encouraging suppression of information is you acting as an unpaid agent of the state

As for "coverage" or notoriety or fame or any of that other bullshit, that's the provenance of a mentally deranged person to begin with and they'll never actually know, internalize, understand, or care that their name has been struck from history. By doing it they're already a legend in their own mind and the "right" people will remember them anyway.

i think theres a big difference between not talking about something and not explicitly posting pictures of murderers all over the media. lol at the idea that im acting as an unpaid agent of the state.

edit: also lol at the accusation that im suppressing anything. all i said was that i dont think it should be strewn everywhere. i dont care that much if everyone else wants to.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
You're not accused of anything, I was expressly speaking in relation to the George Floyd protests. Must be your guilty conscience talking :o:

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

You're not accused of anything, I was expressly speaking in relation to the George Floyd protests. Must be your guilty conscience talking :o:

:rolleyes: yeah sure must be

anyway heres hoping hes in jail forever, i dont think someone like this can be rehabilitated

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

mediaphage posted:

yeah i took it down but maybe consider being polite about next time.

???

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

the real reason not to post protest photos online is the cops use it to identify protesters

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Juul-Whip posted:

the real reason not to post protest photos online is the cops use it to identify protesters

Yeah we live in a world of cops, if the police don't get you, rest assured that someone somewhere will recognize you and narc you out. The internet is a disease

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

People tripping over themselves to report their family members to the FBI disgusts me

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Terror Sweat posted:

People tripping over themselves to report their family members to the FBI disgusts me

especially when its poo poo like being involved in a protest. not, like, pedophilia or whatever

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Juul-Whip posted:

And then murder them later.

How many of the Ferguson protest organizers have mysteriously died in their 30s-40s now? Half?

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

infernal machines posted:

i mean, the ground clearance is handy if you live somewhere they don't plow the roads

My Subaru Crosstrek has like half an inch less ground clearance than an F-150

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

It's also pretty fun whenever the first snowfall of the year hits and the highway ditches are cluttered with big 4x4 trucks

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

it doesn't have to be a pickup and 4wd isn't going to save you from being an idiot, but navigating country roads after significant snowfall in a ford focus is not a great experience.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

it doesn't have to be a pickup and 4wd isn't going to save you from being an idiot, but navigating country roads after significant snowfall in a ford focus is not a great experience.

Look stop taking away from laughing at the subhumans like that.

Square Peg
Nov 11, 2008

The reason not to post names and pictures of murderous assholes is that the type of people who do poo poo like this want to be infamous, and it encourages other assholes to follow their example.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PezlFNTGWv4&t=79s

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

i think it was mentioned in canpol, they caught the shithead in london with a helmet on. was he wearing a gopro or something?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i think it was mentioned in canpol, they caught the shithead in london with a helmet on. was he wearing a gopro or something?

safety first

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

i heard the helmet thing but thats all i know. loser was loving 20 btw

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Maybe protect himself because he intended to crash

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

wonder how many q tshirts he owns

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

mediaphage posted:

i heard the helmet thing but thats all i know. loser was loving 20 btw

how long until they find his chan posts?

Terror Sweat posted:

Maybe protect himself because he intended to crash

could be, i just wouldn't be surprised if he were trying to pull the poo poo that guy in nz did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

how long until they find his chan posts?

literally had the same thought earlier