Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."

Chinook posted:

but why is it 'off the table' for now? did something happen that doesn't allow him to speak openly? what did i miss here

I am a bit worried that something came up on an examination to clear him and it's not good. I am hoping I'm wrong!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Ganso Bomb posted:

I'm probably reading way into it but it kind of makes it sound like he was expecting to be released in that last round and was going to dish the dirt, then he didn't get released after all.

tbh I think everyone felt that way, I was shocked that Braun Strowman and even Aleister--a guy with a new storyline---got cut before the guy who ahs been mysteriously sitting at home and making mournfully cryptic tweets for eons.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:

Digital Jedi posted:

I had to Google who Piper is and this was my first thought. It's 100% that.

Unrelated today is the 2 year anniversary of Taker vs Goldberg almost dying in their Super Showdown match in SA.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I had never actually seen any of that match before, holy poo poo.

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
you can actually see the top of his head flatten

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

amazing how badly Undertaker buried (no pun INTENDED) his legacy with like, the last 5 to 6 years of his career, being in poo poo like the Goldberg match and the incredibly impossibly bad HHH/Shawn tag match with Kane.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

God Taker just BRAINS him on the tombstone.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Lmao

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

the undertaker finally became the most menacing man in wrestling, by being physically unable to protect you on any moves he was involved in. also just god awful booking to expect any of those spots to go well

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The WrestleCrap logo makes this even better

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'

Pope Corky the IX posted:

I had never actually seen any of that match before, holy poo poo.
btw that last gif with the chokeslam was the finish, lmao

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I think he calls that Old School.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

i mean i guess it was devastating

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
You guys are being harsh. I think it's cool Goldberg decided to add the Bloody Sunday to his moveset in the twilight of his career. Real homage to Finn.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
That match really should have been it for both men but of course it wasn't.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I’ve never seen a match go off the rails so fast as that one, it was incredible. It was actually going better than expected for the first couple of minutes, the goldberg brained himself on the ring post or something and they managed to botch 10 spots in a row

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Something tells me they spent a lot of that match awkwardly crawling over one another on the mat attempting to call spots while concussed.

bartok
May 10, 2006

I have to imagine even if the Wrestlemania 33 match with Reigns had actually been good Taker would have still kept wrestling. I'm still not entirely convinced he is actually retired. I guess we'll know for sure when WWE resumes the KSA Blood Money shows and Taker isn't on the card.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
There's a reason Sting worked with 3 30 year olds last Sunday.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Gaz-L posted:

and a reason why that his first live match in 6 years.

But keep screaming drip, you rear end in a top hat suckup, Seth.

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
sting looked incredible in that match and he made me believe again

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
What is WWE's obsession with these beautiful woman gimmicks and having them proceeded by months and months of video packages?

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Vince is a gross old horndog?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

JT Smiley posted:

What is WWE's obsession with these beautiful woman gimmicks and having them proceeded by months and months of video packages?

you forgot the part where they're also vacuous and completely subservient to older men.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

JT Smiley posted:

It worked so well for Emma though! And Aleister Black!

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

JT Smiley posted:

the video packages of them being beautiful and teasing the audience is all the value they think those women have

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

flatluigi posted:

the video packages of them being beautiful and teasing the audience is all the value they think those women have

Unless those women decide to make money off that themselves, then they must put a stop to that right quick.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Pope Corky the IX posted:

THAT IS MY HOLE
STUFFED WITH A POLE
I’D RATHER DIE
THAN PUSH ADAM COLE

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Ganso Bomb posted:

I'm probably reading way into it but it kind of makes it sound like he was expecting to be released in that last round and was going to dish the dirt, then he didn't get released after all.

this is how i read it

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
wonder if they're still planning on bringing Thea Trinidad back now that they fired her husband

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

JT Smiley posted:

To be honest I'd laugh pretty hard if they did these months of videos for her, then she had her last gimmick where she would come out to an elaborate intro, then make up an excuse and leave immediately without wrestling. Then get the old "Eva Marie has left the building" line.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

DLC Inc posted:

amazing how badly Undertaker buried (no pun INTENDED) his legacy with like, the last 5 to 6 years of his career, being in poo poo like the Goldberg match and the incredibly impossibly bad HHH/Shawn tag match with Kane.
Also the bit where he's just openly fash now.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

CapnAndy posted:

Also the bit where he's just openly fash now.

Love to break a long social media silence to say we should all blindly worship the flag

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Codependent Poster posted:

To be honest I'd laugh pretty hard if they did these months of videos for her, then she had her last gimmick where she would come out to an elaborate intro, then make up an excuse and leave immediately without wrestling. Then get the old "Eva Marie has left the building" line.

After what how they handled Emma, Lana, Carmela and Liv this is 100% what's gonna happen.

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo

Davros1 posted:

Moment Vince and Kevin Dunn see Piper, it's gong to be Bertha Faye 2.0

Piper has the tools to take on Rhonda Sing's old Monster Ripper gimmick, so of loving course they'll give her the Bertha Faye treatment.

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i mean i guess it was devastating

He should've denied it was a Jackhammer, claim he was old enough to start using the 53 Sai.

FullMetalJackoff fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Jun 8, 2021

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.

Gaz-L posted:

Taker keeps coming back because he needs the money (see also: Shawn Michaels). I don't think Real Estate Steve has the same issue

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Raw https://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-results/wwe-raw-live-results-tag-team-battle-royal-343446

Viking Raiders win a tag team battle royal (that also included New Day, Randy Orton & Riddle, Mace & T-Bar, Lucha House Party, and John Morrison) to be #1 contenders to AJ Styles and Omos. Riddle, who was already eliminated, saves Orton from being eliminated by Kofi; the match ends after Orton eliminates Kofi and is then double-teamed by Viking Raiders
Charlotte and Rhea Ripley both come to Sonya Deville and Adam Pearce asking for a rematch with Nikki Cross. Instead of that, they must team together against Nikki and a partner of her choice
Elias gets attacked by Jaxson Ryker before he can perform
Jaxson defeats Elias by countout after Elias leaves
Drew McIntyre and Bobby Lashley sign the contract for their match at Hell in a Cell. Lashley wants it to be Drew's last shot if Drew loses, Drew wants the match inside HIAC, both accept
Nikki picks Asuka as her partner
Sheamus has a face mask after Humberto Carrillo hurt his nose last week and comes to commentate
Ricochet vs Carrillo for #1 contendership to Sheamus' US title ends in double countout after Ricochet hits a Spanish fly to the outside and both are too hurt to get back in the ring. Sheamus laughs and leaves
MVP tells Kofi Kingston his Mania moment was inspiring but post-Brock it looks like he's content being a loser
Mustafa Ali warns Mansoor to be ready for Drew Gulak
Jeff Hardy defeats Cedric Alexander
Nikki and Asuka defeat Charlotte and Rhea; Nikki pins Ripley as Charlotte does nothing after Ripley and Charlotte brawled over who gets to pin Nikki. Nikki and Asuka celebrate
Kofi defeats Riddle. Riddle gets distracted by Xavier playing trombone, so Orton comes out to even the odds, but Riddle fucks up an RKO when Orton tells him to just finish the match
Nia Jax warns Shayna Baszler about Alexa Bliss, Shayna again calls Lily stupid and says she doesn't need help
Shayna guests on Alexa's Playground and won't apologize to Lily. She blames Alexa for the pyro incidents, then calls Lily stupid again. Shayna steps on Lily, causing the Thunderdome lights to flicker and flame pyro to burst up the ramp. Shayna bails, but backstage lights flicker and equipment falls around her. The doors are locked so she can't escape. She's able to find an open locker room and barricades herself inside, but the lights flicker there too and Lily's inside. The lights go out and Shayna screams

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Jun 8, 2021

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
The Alexa/Shayna segment was beyond stupid. Easily one of the dumbest things I've ever seen watching this sport (entertainment), and that's saying something.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Shayna is a legit shoot fighter and has to sell for a doll lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Intruder posted:

Shayna is a legit shoot fighter and has to sell for a doll lol

Remember the Bryan Alvarez thing about Bischoff having to sell for a bird?

Yeah imagine that same thing except he's screaming about how Shayna has to sell for a doll now.