Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

Between Family Guy, American Dad, and The Cleveland Show, Bryan Cranston has wracked up enough episode appearances to match 1/3rd of his appearance in Breaking Bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
they also got andy dick

edit: my favorite vocal contributions to the show were those by Charles Bradley. I love that man's voice and I felt the pain that Sheila caused so hard.

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Jun 5, 2021

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Plant MONSTER. posted:

they also got andy dick

edit: my favorite vocal contributions to the show were those by Charles Bradley. I love that man's voice and I felt the pain that Sheila caused so hard.

It's really weird that charles Bradley sang and Donald Glover did the voice. Feel like he could have done both

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
maybe there was a room full of people and they asked "who wants to voice krampus" and glover and bradley both put their hands up and then the people at american dad LTD said "hmm what to do."?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

limp_cheese posted:

Brian Cranston is in American Dad too and I didn't realize that until I saw a compilation video. He plays the dad of the hot gymnastics girl Steve is into when Stan gets addicted to cold medicine (crack). The amount of guest stars they get is awe-inspiring. The ones that most surprised me were Uma Thurman as Gwen (so hot) and Andy Richter as Delmonico the family coke dealer.

Andy richter does a poo poo ton of bit parts on it

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Terror Sweat posted:

It's really weird that charles Bradley sang and Donald Glover did the voice. Feel like he could have done both

Danny Glover

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Dancin’ A-With My Cell
Season 18, Episode 8
Stan tries a new, cutting edge parenting approach - DNA splicing.

https://twitter.com/americandadtbs/status/1401207185300918273

The_Doctor fucked around with this message at 11:48 on Jun 6, 2021

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

"Oh good because I just bought him a 50 pound bag of fish flakes, and it's the kind he doesn't like."

Even if the rest of the episode sucks that one line made me laugh hard enough that it'll all be worth it.

I hope this DNA splicing parenting episode is less creepy than Splice the movie. That was a film that really needed more monsters and less incest.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
AD goes to the incest joke well a lot, so don’t count it out.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Who is Jacquelin smith and why does she make kitschy sweaters

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

One of the original Charlie's Angels!

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
My DVR has the new episode at 9:30 and 10 tonight. Not sure if that is right but you might want to check your recordings if you are not watching live and don't want to record a rerun in error.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I'm into my morning straight jacket.

They don't ever do anything about kids thinking Francine is hot, the closest is Snot getting mom boob by accident.

I had completely forgotten the Terry's dad episode where he says Stan is gay with Greg and Tank is looking at Stan lifting a big rock saying "I bed you wish that rock was a big naked man".

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Roger at some point in the back half of the series does the dick in cheek gesture sans hand action. Anyone got any idea? I think he was standing beside one of the main actors who was angry but he was just being himself god bless him

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Skiing!

Welcome to Chindale

Zero One fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Jun 8, 2021

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.
lol that car pile-up in front of the CIA was perfect

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

PizzaProwler posted:

"Oh boy it's swell to say..."
"That could just be a coincidence."

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Married With Children in 2021 :eyepop:

"My chin dropped."

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

PizzaProwler posted:

Best visual gag of the episode

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

If I let you go they'll kill me!

If you don't let me go I'LL kill you!

Yes... but the ropes..

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Best episode of the season so far.

"I feel like if I switch beds once a day I've really accomplished something. It's a little productivity tip I got from Garfield.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Rewatching the episode and I forgot they remembered that we don't know if Haley is Stan's bio-daughter.

Are we sure these kids are mine?

100%... for Steve. And Haley? Yyyyyyeesss...

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Klaus following up on his threat to charge like a bull had me crying

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Davros1 posted:

Klaus following up on his threat to charge like a bull had me crying

"Oh drat"

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

limp_cheese posted:

Rewatching the episode and I forgot they remembered that we don't know if Haley is Stan's bio-daughter.

Are we sure these kids are mine?

100%... for Steve. And Haley? Yyyyyyeesss...

Having literally watched that episode earlier in the evening, it was quite the callback for me.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
I also appreciated the callback of Stan's machine to help him with his sleep apnea after the tests he had done in Wild Women Do.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
They brought the Remember Racoon back for Stan's amnesia episode.

Also Scott Grimes plays Dr. Archie Morris in that episode.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Very Chindale heavy season.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
The episide with Mrs Andrew WK feels like I should be earlier than season 6.

I am the Snolax I speak for the strippers!!

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Lorax?

No he says Snorlax? WTF. A Pokémon?

Zero One fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Jun 9, 2021

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Zero One posted:

Lorax?

No he says Snorlax? WTF. A Pokémon?

Yea that's weird. I forgot that was the episode where Stan strips.

Ooh Raptures Delight!
Later world, smell my rear end!

And now the episode where Stan gets addicted to crack.

twistedmentat fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Jun 9, 2021

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Love the way Stan says "extravaganza-ta toughen you up"

Edit: ohhh but the ropes though

Brawnfire fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Jun 9, 2021

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Man season 6 is a rich vein of amazing episodes. I was going to stop but then here comes Cops and Rogers.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

angerbeet posted:

Very Chindale heavy season.

Chindale is just like another character!

That I'm starting to get tired of!

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

twistedmentat posted:

Man season 6 is a rich vein of amazing episodes. I was going to stop but then here comes Cops and Rogers.

"Is Chaz going to be OK?"
"... no?"

Also this latest episode was excellent.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

"...Just like how you eat all that fruit leather you claim to hate!"

"I do hate it! ...Where is it?"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Milo and POTUS posted:

Roger at some point in the back half of the series does the dick in cheek gesture sans hand action. Anyone got any idea? I think he was standing beside one of the main actors who was angry but he was just being himself god bless him

I'd say seasons 8 onward any ideas?

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

"Is Chaz going to be OK?"
"... no?"

Also this latest episode was excellent.

How this show animates violence is art. Seriously, its somehow realistic and gory but so way over the top its funny.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

limp_cheese posted:

How this show animates violence is art. Seriously, its somehow realistic and gory but so way over the top its funny.

The bit with the brains coming out always gets me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

What's all that white gunk coming out of his ear, though? Did he suffer from a bad cholesteatoma?