Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
i don’t like njpw because wrestling is only fun to watch/post about with other people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Vince MechMahon posted:

You shouldn't be afraid to post this, no one on a Wrestling forum would know who Hemingway is so it would be fine.

Oh great, another fuckin pop star I’ve never heard of. Bring back Kid Rock.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Also Eddie and Benoit absolutely hosed

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

sticklefifer posted:

Yoshi-Hashi's default facial expression is "just smelled something bad but it also confused me"

IGgy IGsen posted:

I unironically like Yoshi-Hashi.
He's the embodiment of never giving up despite mostly sucking. Sometimes he randomly busts out a Destroyer in a match and I pop huge. Yoshi-Hashi just understands wrestling on a level no one else does.

jesus WEP posted:

very relatable apart from the never giving up part

a cyborg mug posted:

Do not be afraid to post true things about YOSHI-HASHI

Rarity posted:

I will always be afraid to encourage the YOSHI-HASHI fans

Yoshi-Hashi is good and the haters should feel shame. Mad love to everyone showing mad love to Yoshi-Hashi

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
Poppy ha ha ha more like Poopy am I right

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I like Poppy and wish she was working with a good wrestling company like her boyfriend who showed up in a Darby Allin promo once.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
hell yeah

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

wrestling rules if you disagree gently caress you

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
ChocoPro loving sucks

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Benne posted:

ChocoPro loving sucks

Is that the dumb rear end apartment wrestling people got mad as gently caress at me for saying was stupid and weird where the terrible freddy mercury lady came from.

If so I don’t hate it because it’s like the Jandek of wrestling but objectively it’s poo poo and weird as hell in a boring rear end way

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Eat My Fuc posted:

Is that the dumb rear end apartment wrestling people got mad as gently caress at me for saying was stupid and weird where the terrible freddy mercury lady came from.

If so I don’t hate it because it’s like the Jandek of wrestling but objectively it’s poo poo and weird as hell in a boring rear end way

That would be the one.

I don't even know if I can call it pro wrestling, it's just really unfunny improv comedy

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Benne posted:

ChocoPro loving sucks

gently caress YOU

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

tao of lmao posted:

I think this thread should be gassed.

StarkRavingMad posted:

this thread does not post with joy in its heart

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ahh man. poo poo smells loving nasty! I'm gonna throw up when I take a poo poo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Cavauro posted:

ahh man. poo poo smells loving nasty! I'm gonna throw up when I take a poo poo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's gonna... he's gonna PUKE! :vince:

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I don’t give a single poo poo about the things you don’t like.

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

at wk15 toru yano advancing by default while he was still coming down the entrance ramp and acting like he just won the trophy is why wrestling loving rules

the aew announcer saying "north carolina" is another reason

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

WWE needs more Rybacks and less Sami Zayns

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

tao of lmao posted:

I don’t give a single poo poo about the things you don’t like.

That's very smart, actually. I wish more people were smart.
Me? gently caress that, I'll get mad at other people's opinions all day if I have to.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Gangrels too wide to be the main vampire

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

IGgy IGsen posted:

That's very smart, actually. I wish more people were smart.
Me? gently caress that, I'll get mad at other people's opinions all day if I have to.
:same:

So I'll be mad amazed that someone would be mad about the positive and cheerful Choco Pro in the forum for being positive and cheerful about prograps.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

lets all turn on our webcams and do some ddp yoga together

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Neurolimal posted:

Gangrels too wide to be the main vampire

He’s a pro wrestling vampire and in pro wrestling wideness = power, it makes perfect sense. Fool. Bastard. God drat

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Mulaney Power Move posted:

lets all turn on our webcams and do some ddp yoga together

activate ALL of your muscles and REACH

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Benne posted:

That would be the one.

I don't even know if I can call it pro wrestling, it's just really unfunny improv comedy

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Benne posted:

ChocoPro loving sucks

ive watched a couple minutes of a couple matches and i dont get it at all. it's not for me and that's fine

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

it’s for perverts who love giving themself a nice rest hold while watching

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Patware posted:

activate ALL of your muscles and REACH

Its YOUR workout!
GET SOME LENGTH!
ROAD WARRIOR NUMBAH ONE! WWWWWWWHAT A RUSHHHHHHHHHHH!

I actually led some DDPY workouts at my old MMA gym as our cooldown exercise and it was a lot of fun. Everyone always laughed at me though when I did "hug the tree" lol

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

KungFu Grip posted:

the issues with New Japan.

lol that guy got banned

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Eat My Fuc posted:

it’s for perverts who love giving themself a nice rest hold while watching

I don't think they're doing much resting

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

tao of lmao posted:

I think this thread should be gassed.

StarkRavingMad posted:

this thread does not post with joy in its heart

You guys should go to QCS and ask for a new subforum.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

MJeff posted:

You guys should go to QCS and ask for a new subforum.

:popeye:

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

That's such a good idea, maybe there will finally be a wrestling forum where I can post my funny jokes without the horrible repercussion of people telling me I'm not funny at all, actually.
Maybe we can name it after something adjacent to some horrible tragedy that happened, that'll be funny.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

IGgy IGsen posted:

That's such a good idea, maybe there will finally be a wrestling forum where I can post my funny jokes without the horrible repercussion of people telling me I'm not funny at all, actually.
Maybe we can name it after something adjacent to some horrible tragedy that happened, that'll be funny.

agreed we can name it 4/11/13

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

This forum is a good idea and we need to keep it. But the posters I don’t like should stop posting here, you know you are.

I propose we hold a draft to determine who can post where. It’s the only way to be sure.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Apart from the one night when the forums go head to head. And the Quarterly Board Invitational. And the Wild Card rule.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Critical posted:

agreed we can name it 4/11/13

If this is my reg date then wow... woah. Wow. Okay. I've never been dissed this hard in my life.

I legit don't know if it is because it displays as 12th of April 2013 for me but that might be because of timezones. But I respect the joke regardless.