Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

Toph Bei Fong posted:

Toilet sinks aren't uncommon in many parts of the world as a space saving measure. They're a regular feature in Japan, for example. They are also good for conserving water: https://www.buildwithrise.com/stories/toilet-tank-sink

I don't know if I'd drink from one, but for washing your hands and such?

yeah and that bucket next to the toilet is for used toilet paper. what next, you gonna advocate for americans to live in poo poo because they do it abroad??

cop: "we're not actually forcing the aliens live in poo poo *chuckle* that's what the bucket is for. there is nothing wrong with this poo poo bucket. allow me to demonstrate"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007
Russian interferance in US elections.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Keith Starmer clearly being very upset that people keep calling him Keith

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug
Michael Avenatti running for president.

Michael Avenatti in general.

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle

evobatman posted:

Mueller and Avenatti as superheroes in that one comic

Also that buff shirtless Mueller comic

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
the morning of January 6th like an hour before the insurrection and all the Dems in the Trump thread were so excited that we flipped those blue seats and with Sinema and Mancin’s help we could enact some meaningful change, and I posted like “these people suck and aren’t gonna do anything” and everyone told me to gently caress off, January 6th was a VICTORY and then like an hour later the capital is being destroyed

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

paul_soccer12 posted:

stormy kicks rear end
honestly it's kind of impressive to me how well she grifted off "I have had sex with the president"

like Monica Lewinsky should be rolling in it but instead she's making great tweets

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Ichabod Sexbeast posted:

Mueller and Avenatti as superheroes in that one comic

Also that buff shirtless Mueller comic

How the People Plumped Ronald Dump or something like that. By the Krassenstein bros

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Wasn't the issue with the alien toilet fountain was that the fountain was broken so they were actually telling them to scoop water out of the toilet

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Bust Rodd posted:

the morning of January 6th like an hour before the insurrection and all the Dems in the Trump thread were so excited that we flipped those blue seats and with Sinema and Mancin’s help we could enact some meaningful change, and I posted like “these people suck and aren’t gonna do anything” and everyone told me to gently caress off, January 6th was a VICTORY and then like an hour later the capital is being destroyed

Congrats on your subforum specific posting victory

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Bust Rodd posted:

I refuse to believe without evidence that anyone in the Trump thread thought good things could happen with a 50 vote majority featuring Manchin

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana posted:

How the People Plumped Ronald Dump or something like that. By the Krassenstein bros

that book had Ronald Plump throwing Liz Warren into a rape sack

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

moist turtleneck posted:

Wasn't the issue with the alien toilet fountain was that the fountain was broken so they were actually telling them to scoop water out of the toilet

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/hkdjq1/my_22m_girlfriend_23f_is_mortified_and_enraged/

quote:

My (22M) girlfriend (23F) is "mortified" and "enraged" because I thawed the frozen chicken up in the toilet. (The top part not the bowl part.)

So we were going to have a chicken for dinner, but the chicken was frozen. I read online that a good way to thaw meat quicker is to submerge it in water, bagged up in ziplock or whatever. Sure, sounds good. Only we didn't have a bowl that could fit the chicken.

Or DID we? I remembered that the water in the top section of the toilet is clean. I am NOT talking about the toilet bowl itself. The top part that stores water. It's clean.

So I removed the lid, and I double bagged the frozen chicken, and I submerged it into the top part of the toilet. Some water overflowed to the ground, but I cleaned it up. I put the lid back on. Boom. Done.

When my girlfriend came home I thought she'd be impressed by my solution. I told her the chicken was thawing, but forgot to tell her where it was thawing.

Suddenly, I heart her shouting in the bathroom. That's when I realized my blunder. She must have flushed the toilet, and when the top refilled, it overflowed a bit again because of the chicken in the toilet. Oh jeez. I opened the door just as she was lifting the lid on the toilet top and seen the chicken.

I began to apologize for not telling her, but suddenly she became irrationally and stunningly livid. I was dismayed and astonished. I tried to explain but I could hardly get a word in. I went to feel the chicken to see how thawed it was and said it needed maybe another hour and she said she would never eat the chicken.

Now, I was more shocked than ever. Why would she not eat the chicken? It was perfectly fine. The water is clean, and besides, it's in two layers of bag. I explained this to her perfectly but she wouldn't listen.

I cooked the chicken up later and she would not have any of it, she ordered take-out to be spiteful.

We are currently not speaking but I would like to work this out with her.

Before you post, also please make sure you are thinking of the toilet chicken with rationality and not pure emotion. If we look at the actual logic, we can see there is nothing wrong with thawing a chicken (or other meats) in the top part of the toilet, it is literally NO different from putting in any other bowl of clean water. Please I am begging you to understand that before you comment. Please

TL;DR - I need advice because my girlfriend is mad at me just because I thawed the chicken in the toilet.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

DACK FAYDEN posted:

honestly it's kind of impressive to me how well she grifted off "I have had sex with the president"

like Monica Lewinsky should be rolling in it but instead she's making great tweets

Stormy's whole job is turning sex into money, less a grift and more a career

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

quote:

make sure you are thinking of the toilet chicken with rationality

This is too long for a thread title, isn't it?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

:ohno:

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

he was just trying to hide his meat from Joe Biden.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA-l6R4bKO4

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

she's right... italians definitely understand racism towards people of color

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Ichabod Sexbeast posted:

This is too long for a thread title, isn't it?

It was the GBS r/relationships thread title for a while

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Gene Roddenberry wanted to make a Star Trek movie where Spock goes back in time and kills JFK.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
which ideology is that

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know, but it's strictly inferior to the Red Dwarf "JFK travelled back in time to kill JFK"

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

ben shapino posted:

she's right... italians definitely understand racism towards people of color

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

El_Elegante posted:

which ideology is that

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/IDIC

According to legend and rumor, Roddenberry kind of wanted to start a cult based on this. I believe he talked to L. Ron Hubbard about it.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

haha apparently Pelosi means 'hairy' in Italian

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Gay... gay.... gay bathhouses. 24/7 sex I mean c'mon man

/Slowly approaches Anderson Cooper while making creepy sustained eye contact

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Obama watched that scene in Fleabag where Fleabag pleasured herself by watching Obama and then Obama told everyone to watch the show. Also, Obama's an incel.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Roseanne Barr putting out psycho qanon and trump supporting videos, followed by her getting killed off her own rebooted show

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
tweeting without ambien should be illegal

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Echo Chamber posted:

Obama watched that scene in Fleabag where Fleabag pleasured herself by watching Obama and then Obama told everyone to watch the show. Also, Obama's an incel.

space chandeliers
Apr 8, 2008

Toph Bei Fong posted:

Toilet sinks aren't uncommon in many parts of the world as a space saving measure. They're a regular feature in Japan, for example. They are also good for conserving water: https://www.buildwithrise.com/stories/toilet-tank-sink

I don't know if I'd drink from one, but for washing your hands and such?

Wiping rear end with toilet paper that touched the used rear end paper can.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

evobatman posted:

Micheal Badnarik and his forums following

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Obama dabbled in Marxism purely to pick up girls

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Obama and the Choom Gang, him hinting at legalizing marijuana on his campaign, then promptly backpeddling after he became president

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Obama barely hinted at doing fuckall and people still thought he would do poo poo, and were somehow disappointed when he failed

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

it just happened but this page reminded me obama came out against "cancel culture" lmao

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Phil Donahue was canceled for being a perceived threat to the Iraq war narrative

Anime Bernie Bro
Feb 4, 2020

FUCK MY ASSHOLE, LOL

God Hole posted:

yeah and that bucket next to the toilet is for used toilet paper. what next, you gonna advocate for americans to live in poo poo because they do it abroad??

cop: "we're not actually forcing the aliens live in poo poo *chuckle* that's what the bucket is for. there is nothing wrong with this poo poo bucket. allow me to demonstrate"

granny had a tp bucket on her estate because her septic system was weak af

most rural americans have memories of things like this

you have been oversocialized by industrial society, friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Private Cumshoe posted:

Phil Donahue was canceled for being a perceived threat to the Iraq war narrative

he was a real threat damnit