Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Disappointed the WB thing is apparently just Back 4 Blood. I'm still hoping for an Injustice 3 announcement at some point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Wait a minute.

Nintendo's Nintendo Direct and Nintendo Treehouse Live?

I didn't know Nintendo was involved, that changes everything.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Roth posted:

Disappointed the WB thing is apparently just Back 4 Blood. I'm still hoping for an Injustice 3 announcement at some point.

im dying for when wb can show something besides a cutscene from either of the arkham derivative games theyve got brewing and see if they arent 100% multiplayer lootbox games

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

elf help book posted:

im dying for when wb can show something besides a cutscene from either of the arkham derivative games theyve got brewing and see if they arent 100% multiplayer lootbox games

That Gotham Knights footage going from "Alright, I'm into a game playing as the Batfam without Batman" to "Wait, what's with the numbers popping up when enemies get hit" to the realization of "Oh"

:negative:

Hope it's not what it seems but lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I burned out on the Arkham games after playing the first 2, the combat is such a slog when they do crowds. I think I'll get back to the third one some day, but by the time I do everyone interested in those kinds of games will have beat the new one

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

I burned out on the Arkham games after playing the first 2, the combat is such a slog when they do crowds. I think I'll get back to the third one some day, but by the time I do everyone interested in those kinds of games will have beat the new one

i finally played arkham knight last year its a blast

everyone complained about the car stuff when it was new but i thought it was fun and added good diversity to the stuff you do

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

but also i can fight infinite crowd challenges in those games and have fun

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The DQ event took a fat poo poo on all of these shows. I only care about the Nintendo direct for possible SMTV news

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The DQ event took a fat poo poo on all of these shows. I only care about the Nintendo direct for possible SMTV news

yeah that's gonna be a tough act to follow.

elf help book posted:

i finally played arkham knight last year its a blast

everyone complained about the car stuff when it was new but i thought it was fun and added good diversity to the stuff you do

the car seemed fine, but i never quite got the hang of it before i quit. i accidentally backed right out of the room the riddler did the car challenge in and got frustrated and played something else

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

elf help book posted:

its already a trainwreck its been delayed multiple times and they havent shown poo poo

check out tommy tallaricos cool shirt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzE386pQOy4

Cool. This is something u buy at a shopping mall in a third-world country

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

b_d posted:

i hope it’s written by doug tennapal and it’s about killing the queers and sjws

I hope not... I play video games to ESCAPE from my everyday routine

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

https://twitter.com/dhindes/status/1402162033496186882?s=20 now this is epic. edit: meant to type based, the funnier version of epic

Duke Nukem hosed a gun.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

a mere 3 days until Koch Media Primetime

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*softly muttering to myself while poring over various game expo schedules* ...elden ring....

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

SGDQ schedule

https://gamesdonequick.com/schedule

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Geoguessr

copy
Jul 26, 2007

The Klowner posted:

*softly muttering to myself while poring over various game expo schedules* ...elden ring....

snow globe topples from your hand to the floor

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASzOzrB-a9E

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

hoping geoff’s got some big juicy drops for us

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

hell fuckin yeah

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

HolePisser1982 posted:

hell fuckin yeah

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Jesus.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

have to see actual gameplay here to say it wont suck

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOaGhE_sejI

copy
Jul 26, 2007

2142 was fun and weird so this might be cool too

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

HORMELCHILI posted:

have to see actual gameplay here to say it wont suck

Nerds getting hype off non gameplay trailers will always be funny to me

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Just imagining the type of sniveling dweeb who would pause the trailer when they see a Kriss Vector, and go aww yeah or something, or be able to immediately identify Sig’s big boy next gen AR by silhouette alone. Actually funny to me

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

Just imagining the type of sniveling dweeb who would pause the trailer when they see a Kriss Vector, and go aww yeah or something, or be able to immediately identify Sig’s big boy next gen AR by silhouette alone. Actually funny to me

lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

Literally me

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Who do you think has been delicately curating the IMFDB entries for Max Payne 2 and Kane & Lynch: Dog Days?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The geniuses at DICE, Electronic Arts and Frostbite Labs have done it again.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

FastestGunAlive posted:

Nerds getting hype off non gameplay trailers will always be funny to me

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

strapping nerds to the table and forcing their eyes open to watch the botw 2 teaser intercut with war crimes and swap.avi. someday everyone will see the palm tree dance the way i do

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ah, now eventually you do plan to have gameplay in your... in your video game trailer, right?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

At least the weather-based level changing stuff confirms that last year’s leak about the new Battlefield being about mercenary groups fighting over global weather control machines and accidentally causing the ice age in BF2142 was legit

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Ah, now eventually you do plan to have gameplay in your... in your video game trailer, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted: