Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Battlefield trailer in feed this morning, no gameplay to be seen. The internet is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The video games section of youtube is an extended gutter and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the nerds will drown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

me and lumpy in perfect unison: The SIG-Sauer MCX Spear (in Sig’s proprietary 6.8mm cartridge) appears in the reveal trailer, sometimes equipped with an ELCAN SpecterDR scope.. Aww haha! Jinx!

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Fungah! posted:

Battlefield trailer in feed this morning, no gameplay to be seen. The internet is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The video games section of youtube is an extended gutter and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the nerds will drown.

lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

FastestGunAlive posted:

Nerds getting hype off non gameplay trailers will always be funny to me

ill get hype for concept art, ill get hype for a title, i dont care gently caress you

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

me and lumpy in perfect unison: The SIG-Sauer MCX Spear (in Sig’s proprietary 6.8mm cartridge) appears in the reveal trailer, sometimes equipped with an ELCAN SpecterDR scope.. Aww haha! Jinx!

lol

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fungah! posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

ill get hype for concept art, ill get hype for a title, i dont care gently caress you

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Ah, now eventually you do plan to have gameplay in your... in your video game trailer, right?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
https://twitter.com/TheyCallMeDSP/status/1402678927659732994

eat poo poo battletards

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
phil deleted the tweet immediately before that where he referred to it as 2142 with otherwise identical text otherwise i'd'st've posted that one as well

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

mysterious loyall X posted:

phil deleted the tweet immediately before that where he referred to it as 2142 with otherwise identical text otherwise i'd'st've posted that one as well
He posted the tweet 3 times because the first two times he made the exact same mistake.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

American McGay posted:

He posted the tweet 3 times because the first two times he made the exact same mistake.

beast mode phil :twisted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

American McGay posted:

lmfao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

American McGay posted:

Lmfao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

is this funny to you FastestGunAlive IS THIS FUCKIN FUNNY

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Hahahahahaha Phil ftmfw

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Won't play this multiplayer game designed for a potential of hundreds of hours of play until they tack on a lovely 3 hour campaign

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

People bitched out Titanfall 1 for the lack of campaign and it ended up being fine without one, and then all the criticism caused Respawn to give Titanfall 2 the best FPS campaign of the 2010s

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

They call it Battlefield 2042 because when you see it has no single player campaign you turn 2042 degrees and pass out

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

They call it Battlefield 2042 because when you see it has no single player campaign you turn 2042 degrees and pass out

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

is this funny to you FastestGunAlive IS THIS FUCKIN FUNNY

yes

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

24 hours to go until geoffrey’s games fest. will i get to see the fromsoft logo? who can say

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

ayup. the faker the better too, call that poo poo Project Triangle and ill preorder it.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Ah, now eventually you do plan to have gameplay in your... in your video game trailer, right?

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

resetera insider guy hinting at elden ring being there🤞

hypee

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the from soft logo will appear... followed by footage of a hooded figure swinging around a butterfly knife that transforms into a guillotine. beheads a big loving werewolf, viscera splatters everywhere. cut to black. bloodborne ii, coming 2023. elden ring is not mentioned once.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

resetera insider guy hinting at elden ring being there🤞

hypee

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

waiting for new fromsoft games to come out is probably one of the most difficult things a human can go through

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Friendship ended with KOJIMA
Now MIYAZAKI is my best friend

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

24 hours to go until geoffrey’s games fest. will i get to see the fromsoft logo? who can say

i hope he gets beheaded by isis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

i hope he gets beheaded by isis

somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed today! lol. thats really awesome tho