Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

trying to jack off walking through an art museum and saying "who's this bearded guy with the long hair who keeps showing up in all the paintings? he some kind of king?" and an evangelical pumps the air. this is the moment he's been waiting for his entire life.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

trying to jack off walking through an art museum and saying "who's this bearded guy with the long hair who keeps showing up in all the paintings? he some kind of king?" and an evangelical pumps the air. this is the moment he's been waiting for his entire life.

Lol

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Bicyclops posted:

Lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Bicyclops posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Bicyclops posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

come on dude, i think i know who moses is by now

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Mixer is changing the entire game. The streaming Landscape will never be the same again. Lmfao

Thisbuttwithout the sarcasticg lmfao at the end

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Thinking about Terry feeling alienated by normie presence at Beta Bar and getting actually mad

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I spent half an hour scrolling through the beta bar Facebook album the other day trying to find pictures of Terry but there was way too much Normie poo poo like trivia nights and costume parties with buff assholes dressed up like Misty from Pokémon.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I spent half an hour scrolling through the beta bar Facebook album the other day trying to find pictures of Terry but there was way too much Normie poo poo like trivia nights and costume parties with buff assholes dressed up like Misty from Pokémon.

:mad:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Woke up laughing this morning because of this legend from the GameFAQs thread that will haunt me forever

Cubone posted:

quote:

============================================================================
*Note: From here on, the CHAPTER NUMBER refers to the walkthrough chapter,
while the Chapter # refers to the game chapter.

CHAPTER TWELVE - Chapter 1
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality posted:

Woke up laughing this morning because of this legend from the GameFAQs thread that will haunt me forever

Lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Sub-Actuality posted:

lol

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Sub-Actuality posted:

Lmao

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Sub-Actuality posted:

lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Not sure if it's goldmine worthy but I still think about the absolute tangent this single post sent us on.

hjk posted:

Mario is never ‘small’, he’s just at varying distances away from the viewer. Eating mushrooms makes him get into your face, while getting hit causes him to run away in shame.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

American McGay posted:

Not sure if it's goldmine worthy but I still think about the absolute tangent this single post sent us on.

that ws a super fun thread. where the f are wormskull and inri, i havent seen inri in ages and wormskull's only doin like three word posts

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

wormskull discovered weed and is blazed 24/7 on a potent combination of joints, dabs, and edibles.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i hope that troll who so vigorously defended "mario is farther away" theory with the unhinged drawing isn't up to his old tricks.

e: *sees username*

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

i hope that troll who so vigorously defended "mario is farther away" theory with the unhinged drawing isn't up to his old tricks.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Arrhythmia posted:

Why doesn't the helium leak out of his hole after he eats a second mushroom? Have you ever tried reading a book?

that thread gets heated man

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I was name searching myself and Fungah typos was as ws more than anyone on the internet. The more you know, seńor.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ive got lovely pinkies

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

🕺🏻💃🏻🕺🏻💃🏻🕺🏻

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I turned thirty and experienced rapid onset adulthood I’m afraid. Still trying to regain equilibrium.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

mfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

🕺🏻💃🏻🕺🏻💃🏻🕺🏻

got somethin to say honie

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Fungah! posted:

got somethin to say honie

talkin poo poo back i see

American McGay