Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
My second thread title. Feels good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Heath posted:

The cat has merely elected to exist in the Mirror Dimension because that's where his soul isn't

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
But his sole is

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
If you didn't know what a saw zaw was as soon you read it you've never worked on a construction site

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

JesustheDarkLord posted:

If you didn't know what a saw zaw was as soon you read it you've never worked on a construction site

On all the sites I worked they didn’t call it a reciprocating saw, but they did know how to say and spell Sawzall no problem

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

JesustheDarkLord posted:

Thank you

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...
I want to thank the thread in advance for saw zaw which I will only ever call them now. Bless.

holy poo poo it's a whole thing:

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I think most of us immediately knew what he meant, we just found it funny. And still do. Not in a mean-spirited way, either. It's just a funny misunderstanding.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I still have no clue what the gently caress you lot are talking about.

Miloshe
Oct 25, 2009

The little chicken girl wants me to ease up!
He can't handle!
He cries like woman!

Field Mousepad posted:

My second thread title. Feels good

I saw the Zaw, it opened up my mind, I saw the Zaw.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Paladinus posted:

I still have no clue what the gently caress you lot are talking about.

Sawzall is a genericized trademark for a popular brand of handheld reciprocating saw

A poster had apparently heard the name a lot but never sawz it in writing and misunderstood it in a way humorous to others

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

ghosthorse posted:

I want to thank the thread in advance for saw zaw which I will only ever call them now. Bless.

holy poo poo it's a whole thing:

This is getting good

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
My penis is 0.18 smoot long

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Man, I hope this becomes to go to detail. Wanna talk about food or an autistic kid getting punched? Nope! Saw Zaw!

E: also, it's called a recip saw. C'mon now!

E2: Vvv hahah, this goon gets it.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I've always known it as a reciprocating saw so when I went to the hardware store to get a replacement blade I was all :confused: when the clerk said "you looking for sawzall blades?"

Yes, I'm the dork that calls Band-Aids "adhesive bandages" and Photoshopped images "digitally manipulated pictures."

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Man, some of y'all are really sheltered if you've never heard someone say "saw zaw"

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
It's only a sawzaw if it comes from the Sauzau region of France, otherwise it is a sparkling reciprocating saw

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Field Mousepad posted:

It's saw zaw stupid

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Johnny Aztec posted:

Man, some of y'all are really sheltered if you've never heard someone say "saw zaw"

Yeah, I've been working in trades all my childhood and through college and then a 10+ year career in construction and I never heard it. I'm so sheltered :ohdear:

Yellow Ant
Feb 28, 2016

Scratch Monkey posted:

pictured: Schrodinger's cat

This entire cat is haunted

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Philippe posted:

My penis is 0.18 smoot long

Actually cm on the tape stands for centimeters

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

The Bloop posted:

It's only a sawzaw if it comes from the Sauzau region of France, otherwise it is a sparkling reciprocating saw

Which is different from a sparking reciprocating saw which comes from harbor freight.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get

I thought posting the "autistic man kicks the kid" image was banned?

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Cocaine Bear posted:

Yeah, I've been working in trades all my childhood and through college and then a 10+ year career in construction and I never heard it. I'm so sheltered :ohdear:

You've never heard someone draw out how they pronounce a word?

Yeah. You are sheltered.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Cocaine Bear posted:

Maybe you just haven't been listening, and have only heard what you want to hear?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

E: ^^^ lol, did a guy who pronounces it correctly run over your dogs or something?

A Bakers Cousin posted:

You've never heard someone draw out how they pronounce a word?

Yeah. You are sheltered.

Hahaha. Ya got me!

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

It's a reciprocating saw you dammed knuckle-draggers.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

No. 6 posted:

yeah? then how come it never came to my birthday party?

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

reziprozating zaw zaw

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Nomnom Cookie posted:

rezawprocating zaw

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

No. 6 posted:

Receiveapenis Jaw, got it

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

No. 6 posted:

"I see," said the blind man, as he picked up his hammer and zaw.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Cocaine Bear posted:

E: ^^^ lol, did a guy who pronounces it correctly run over your dogs or something?

Hahaha. Ya got me!

Jesus dude, we just had two pages of everyone playfully ribbing Field Mouse, then you turn around and come out swinging.

Was trying to join in the fun :\

now you gone and made it weird :smith:

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Cocaine Bear posted:

He sawed them up with a sozzle

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

No. 6 posted:

No one calls it that

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...

No. 6 posted:

it's a sawzall and every circular saw is a skilsaw, sorry but they won the saw wars

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/SRREcOd.mp4

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

I can see the dude has feelings towards his saw, but I don't really see it reciprocating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blood Nightmaster
Sep 6, 2011

“また遊んであげるわ!”

OwlFancier posted:

I'm sorry there is a gental attachment for a sawzall?

Do people get horny about maximizing the amount of nerve damage they sustain or something? Can people just not get off without the smell of burning electronics and rraAAAAHAAAAAHHHHGHGGHHhh noise?

It turns out there's a lot of poo poo people are willing to put in/on/around their genitals that I had no clue about prior to this job! Horny knows no bounds I guess. We also carry penis pumps, which are apparently far more ubiquitous than that one gag in Austin Powers led me to believe