Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how good is it that rush limbaugh died
very good
extremely good
insanely good
View Results

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
This guys life was poop from a butt and now hes deadLOL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
poo poo owns

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Drone_Fragger posted:

Rip Rush Limbaugh, saw a shirt that said "America deserved 9/11" and poo poo his pants so bad that he died. Anyway where his grave i gotta take a wicked big poo poo

“Ya better get used to believing in unisex bathrooms Mr. Limbaugh. You’re in one.”

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
The opposite of hygiene or social hygeining likes to spred

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m2Lr_HqCfg

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Lol Rush is dead and rotting away and he ain’t never coming back

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Did Rush have any famous or memorable bits that Rush fans will be quoting for years to come?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Did Rush have any famous or memorable bits that Rush fans will be quoting for years to come?

I’m a big fan of “hackhackhack koff koff koff huuurkkkkkkkkkkggghhhhhh—!” myself.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

just because ive heard people say this who clearly dont know its some limbaigh poo poo, he would say "words mean things" or some poo poo, generally while being a transphobic jackass

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Major dittos, everybody

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

I think he’s the one who came up with “feminazis”.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

rotinaj posted:

Major dittos, everybody

There was a time when people would call into Howard Stern and say, "schmega dildos"

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Bonzo posted:

There was a time when people would call into Howard Stern and say, "schmega dildos"

He farted in a microphone and FCC was sussed about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPojbs0xUis

That strange guy
Dec 14, 2014

It's not strange if we never mention it again.
Still happy that Rush is dead.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

That strange guy posted:

Still happy that Rush is dead.

:hmmyes:

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
Lmao

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Oh good, he's still dead then?

Mr. Baps
Apr 16, 2008

Yo ho?

Phy posted:

Oh good, he's still dead then?

Sure seems that way! I for one am relieved.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
lol IDIOT is still dead

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

"MY PANTS ARE FULL OF poo poo" - Rush's last words

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
still dead

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
More like Rush Stilldead lmao

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
I'm trying to determine if Rush has some kind of comedy legacy that will live on like Monty Python? Or will people just move on with their lives?

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.

I'm trying to determine if Rush has some kind of comedy legacy that will live on like Monty Python? Or will people just move on with their lives?

he doesn't. just a big fat balloon full of hate and hot air, nothing interesting to say, and now hes dead

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

in order to leave behind a legacy of comedy, op, he would in the first place have needed to be funny. lies, gloating, bloviating, and vitriol—no matter how the late big fat idiot might spin it—are no substitute for a sense of humor worthy of the designation

That strange guy
Dec 14, 2014

It's not strange if we never mention it again.
It's hilarious that he died.

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003
Rip rush limbog a bullet went into his anus and he died

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Rush Limbaugh 4 months sober!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

That strange guy posted:

It's hilarious that he died.

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:

ded posted:

Rush Limbaugh 4 months sober!

I am just so proud of him right now, I hope he keeps it up. Being dead, so he can't drink, because he's a terrible piece of poo poo who history will turn on viciously when the old guard dies off because gently caress that cancer.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Jailbrekr posted:

I am just so proud of him right now, I hope he keeps it up. Being dead, so he can't drink, because he's a terrible piece of poo poo who history will turn on viciously when the old guard dies off because gently caress that cancer.

Yea but what about the people soaking his grave in piss? If they’re drunk, he may be second-hand drinking.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
On a more serious not I've noticed that no one in conservative media has really like mourned Rush dying

I haven't seen anyone say "hey remember Rush?" Or "in memory of Rush"

He just kind of died they did perfunctory sadness and frankly it's like he never existed now

And that owns

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
He's now driving an econobox Obama is forcing on him in hell.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

low key sex master posted:

On a more serious not I've noticed that no one in conservative media has really like mourned Rush dying

He just kind of died they did perfunctory sadness and frankly it's like he never existed now

And that owns

they tried to do some memorial thing in a city in missouri but it was basically laughed out of the city council

also hello i just remembered apropos of nothing that rush limbaugh is dead and it made me smile after a grueling morning on 3 hours of sleep

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

And that owns

It was funny when rush limbaugh died and idiot conservatives tried to clutch pearls which made sane people just dance on his grave harder. Thanks for bumping the thread I needed a ray of light in my life.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

And that owns

They tried but Rudy just told hosed up stories that made steve bannon uncomfortable

Womyn Capote
Jul 5, 2004

Uhh they are still playing his reruns of his shows on his normal times every day. Just the other day I tuned in to hear about how liberal communists are trying to limit how much soda you can buy.

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

Wouldn't it be wonderful if there were some wonderfully pithy phrase associated with Rush. Like santorum.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Bumping this to say Rush remains dead and Donald Rumsfeld is now also dead.

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Dick Cheney next? Or Henry Kissinger? Rupert Murdoch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3b6SGoN6dA