Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Bucks vs Death Duo 48 59.26%
Cage and Boy vs Private Party 12 14.81%
Velvet vs Bunny 8 9.88%
Mr. Freakbeast vs The Natural in a Bullrope Match 13 16.05%
Total: 81 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Road To video putting over basically everyone involved, you love to see it. Cannot be understated how big of a get it was to sign Eddie, jesus. Glad to see Death Triangle constantly being put in the main events but I need one of those guys to win a belt soon, they are way too loving good to keep spinning wheels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Kunabomber posted:

Yeah, Abadon infected Mizunami and sent her back to Japan, dooming the island forever.

COVID beat her to to it

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Ganso Bomb posted:

I don't think anyone from Dark Order will actually beat Miro for the TNT Title, and there's not anyone else that would make sense right now either. Kip is the easy story – he comes back from injury, builds up his wins, breaks the top 5 and then challenges Miro. But does he win? He'd have to come at Miro the way Darby usually attacks in his matches, not giving Miro a chance to breathe. Maybe even make it a No DQ match to give himself an advantage.

Other than that, though, it seems like we're in for a nice, long reign with Miro as champion which is more than fine by me. I'd rather see Uno & Stu get back into more serious tag team stuff and start moving towards those belts.

this sounds like a job for orange cassidy

e: heck, gimme a dark order + best friends union

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Uno wins on a flash pin
Miro destroys him
belt gets held up
Miro wins the belt again
Miro claims he's undefeated
Miro destroys anyone that acknowledges Uno beat him.
Uno recovers, begins a training camp with all the people that have grievances against Miro
Miro destroys them all
loses belt to a recovered Ricky Starks.
Starksamania baby.

There you go TK, booked a year for you.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
https://twitter.com/youngbucks/status/1403393868956016648?s=20

Cutler's gonna screw this up

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

They're gonna break Brandon's face again.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Their own drat fault for teaming with a Young Boy.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

coconono posted:

Uno wins on a flash pin
Miro destroys him
belt gets held up
Miro wins the belt again
Miro claims he's undefeated
Miro destroys anyone that acknowledges Uno beat him.
Uno recovers, begins a training camp with all the people that have grievances against Miro
Miro destroys them all
loses belt to a recovered Ricky Starks.
Starksamania baby.

There you go TK, booked a year for you.

This is bad because Uno is going to win, Miro is going to join Dark Order as number 98

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

What I'm hoping for is Uno puts up a valiant effort but gets demolished, leading into a Stu revenge match and singles run

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

miro should eat uno's entire body on television. i looked up how long it takes to eat a person and the police calledm y house. I believe This site tells the police where's your house at.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Miro is gonna stretch Uno to passing out and then go for nuclear heat with a de-masking

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
If SSB aren't going to be in the tag scene anytime soon I'd almost rather see Miro take him out before the match even starts and it ends in a 30 second squash after 10 minutes of brawling around the arena, Miro runs through the lesser members of the Dark Order (Angels, Cabana, Reynolds, Vance) until Grayson almost beats him with a flash pin when a returning Anna Jay hulks him up. THEN we get Hangman vs Miro, THEN we get Uno vs Miro proper after months of build at Full Gear in November where he takes the title and we get a feel-good moment on the road.

Then we resume the Hangman/Omega program after Hangman sees that The Dark Order has taught him to trust people again and believe in himself and the REALL COWBOY poo poo starts again. It also moves Miro up to the World Title picture too.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I don't feel like you really move "up" to the world title division. The TNT title feels just as important as it to me.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Vince MechMahon posted:

I don't feel like you really move "up" to the world title division. The TNT title feels just as important as it to me.
That's true but by the time they'd reach that point in my fantasy booking he'd still be like 20-1 in 2021.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Vince MechMahon posted:

i remember scoffing when Cody said that, but ... yeah, they're kinda pulling it off? it helps that right now Miro (imo) would dismantle Kenneth Omega

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
I know tonight's match is absolutely going to lead to a Stu vs Miro match where Stu hits Miro with the Knightfall, which I'm betting will be the first time it's shown that Miro can get hurt.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Vince MechMahon posted:

Yeah all the people who've had the TNT belt are all people who would instantly be believable as AEW champ

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Rarity posted:

COVID beat her to to it

Abadon's first AEW match was on March 4th 2020. Exactly one week later the WHO declare Covid-19 to be a pandemic. Coincidence?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Miro pulls off Evil Uno's mask and it's Darby Allin under there.

The commentary team, ref, and everyone else in the building are are baffled

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Is Dynamite gonna be good this week. Gimme the scoop

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

a cyborg mug posted:

its good every week, op

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Looking forward to seeing my wrestlebuddies from Jacksonville on the TV tonight. I hope they get feisty and grapple one another

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

coconono posted:

its good every week, op

The last two weeks weren’t that good which is why I’m asking

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

^^^you gotta search that out in your heart then

also for those of us that like looking at charts and giggling, I HAVE RATINGS

https://www.spoilertv.com/2021/06/ratings-for-tuesday-1st-june-2021.html

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

Even when Dynamite is only ok, and I think the last two weeks have been on the weaker side, there's still great loving wrestling and that's what's most important. Like, yeah the Pinnacle are going to take too much time but MJF will end with something cool and then awesome wrestlers will do cool poo poo in the ring.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Taped Dynamite with a middling card has a good track record.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

a cyborg mug posted:

It'll be ok :)

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Big Dave posted:

While not a done deal, and it can’t be until 8/31, the strong belief is that Tom Budgen, the former Aleister Black, is headed here, although there has been talk in WWE that the company made a mistake in cutting him and may make him an offer to return, so that could change the equation.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Finally, now I don't need to buy anymore of these loving things:

Vince MechMahon fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Jun 11, 2021

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
gently caress yes gimme Tommy End kicking everyone's head off while Andrade hangs in the ropes smirking

Torrent
Apr 18, 2003
" . . . "

TV Zombie posted:

I wonder if Dark Order members would be alllowed to challenge each other if someone has a championship.

That would be a great heel gimmick for them. One of them wins the TNT championship, and then does the thing we've seen a couple times, tearfully saying that Mr. Brodie Lee was the greatest TNT champion of all time, and so to honor that, they're going to defend the belt against a member of the Dark Order. Just weeks and weeks of heel Dark Order only defending the title against themselves.

It would never happen, of course, but it would be a fun way to turn the 'legacy of the TNT championship' thing on its head for a bit.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

The friday things have been rough but still way more enjoyable than anything else I can find on my television.

They really need to not use JR after 10:30. Its very clear its past his bedtime. Let the dude sleep, TK.

tonight is taped so it should be extra wild since they usually save blood and carnage for the nights they can edit.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

I do wonder if they're going to do some unmasking angle or something with Uno. I just have a feeling it'll be more than a regular match, pin/submission, roll credits.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Really hope WWE doesn't try to get him back because Tommy End would absolutely 100% take their deal and return. From his twitch streams it seems he'd still want to work there and he needs to be protected for his own good lol

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

All WWE has to say is "We love your ideas!" and Black will be back there in an heartbeat. Hell, now that Dave's reported it, I wouldn't be surprised if he's not re-signed by WWE this weekend.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Until I see some underwear colors I am not assuming anything

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I don't want to see Tommy back in the WWE and I don't want to see him in the Dark Order, but if he still wants to play his dark daddy character, I'm okay with him trying to lure Brodie Jr away from the Dark Order like the Raven/Sandman feud except it doesn't work because the Dark Order is a functional family

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Mons Hubris posted:

I do wonder if they're going to do some unmasking angle or something with Uno. I just have a feeling it'll be more than a regular match, pin/submission, roll credits.

It's going to be what the TNT title matches have always been which is a chance to give a midcard talent a high profile match that makes everyone go 'drat, this guy's better than I thought he was' so he gets more over. They've been doing this ever since Cody's first title defence

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
I don't want to see Stu do the Knightfall to anyone because one day that move is going to obliterate his tibia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

some of you got real low opinions of a professional and his business decisions.