Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

giZm
Jul 7, 2003

Only the insane equates pain with success

Escape from Tarkov: Mobile Tarky

Play your favorite game now as a 2d platformer in kawaii chibi-style!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InevitableCheese
Jul 10, 2015

quite a pickle you've got there
God I hope they integrate a second crypto now that they’re taking off

Orv
May 4, 2011
Can't wait for it to be absolutely nothing like the Nvidia one was. Probably a Streets trailer that we won't see anything from for eight months.

E: Reflex would be nice if, you know, the underlying systems that Reflex helps make better were actually stable and functional.

Orv fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Jun 10, 2021

giZm
Jul 7, 2003

Escape from Tarkov - Battle for Concordia (Streets of Tarkov teaser #3)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKA_uL3jHTA

DrPop
Aug 22, 2004

Neat. Sup with all that debris bouncing around? That a new thing they're working on?

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

^^ Please send feedback to beefstache911@hotmail.com, this is not a joke that 'stache is the real deal. Serious assessments only. ^^

An Armored car boss?

That's not at all going to end up killing people in hilariously bullshit fashion.

Orv
May 4, 2011

DrPop posted:

Neat. Sup with all that debris bouncing around? That a new thing they're working on?

I don't think they've mentioned anything about it publicly but yeah looks like it's physics or pre baked debris from bullet decals.

My concern is that the fog is still there and that they specifically avoided showing off long range indoor locations where it might be present.

E: Misunderstood the question actually, yeah looks like some very minor level of destructibility too.

Orv fucked around with this message at 08:32 on Jun 11, 2021

giZm
Jul 7, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoO8NyNCQ0A
So this just dropped.

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
Now you can spend an hour getting lost in factory

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005

Ohhh shiiittt ohhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttt.

Alright, factory expansion looks dope.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Orv posted:

E: Misunderstood the question actually, yeah looks like some very minor level of destructibility too.

Yeah looks like he's blasting through a wall to enter. Wonder if the TNT and/or Thermite have something to do with that in the future.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Ice Fist posted:

An Armored car boss?

That's not at all going to end up killing people in hilariously bullshit fashion.

Either you're gonna have to sneak up on it and plant a charge to kill it, or they're adding RPGs and either way: Nah.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Inspector_666 posted:

Either you're gonna have to sneak up on it and plant a charge to kill it, or they're adding RPGs and either way: Nah.

Or it's just a cosmetic timed event like the train in reserve that just brings the boss and a bunch of raiders into the map. You can see them all hop out at the end of the video.

Maybe it's an extract after you kill the boss.

Orv
May 4, 2011

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Or it's just a cosmetic timed event like the train in reserve that just brings the boss and a bunch of raiders into the map. You can see them all hop out at the end of the video.

Unfortunately you can see the turret beginning to turn towards the player and BSG doesn't strike me as the kind of studio that makes a purely cosmetic autocannon.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
finally got my memory based radar working flawlessly, really inefficient though.

if i can do it, i bet 15% of players yall see literally cheat

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Yeah looks like he's blasting through a wall to enter. Wonder if the TNT and/or Thermite have something to do with that in the future.

Alternatively none of it makes it into the game for 4 years

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Tabletops posted:

Alternatively none of it makes it into the game for 4 years

So soon? I don't know...

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Orv posted:

Unfortunately you can see the turret beginning to turn towards the player and BSG doesn't strike me as the kind of studio that makes a purely cosmetic autocannon.

Nikita mentioned something about the scav karma system rewarding players who "protect bosses". It would be pretty badass to spawn in the APC turret with a high-enough karma.

InevitableCheese
Jul 10, 2015

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

finally got my memory based radar working flawlessly, really inefficient though.

Is it just me or does this sentence not work at all

Edit: just me

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

^^ Please send feedback to beefstache911@hotmail.com, this is not a joke that 'stache is the real deal. Serious assessments only. ^^

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Nah. It’s going to be complete bullshit. This is BSG. Think of the worst case scenario. That’ll be it.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 49 minutes!
im going to blow up the tank

Orv
May 4, 2011

Stux posted:

im going to blow up the tank

If nothing else, if it is possible to kill the APC, I'm excited to see what breaks when you do it.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
im going to shoot the big tank and smile

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

We're in the pipe, five by five.
Grimey Drawer
I'm going to poo poo in the big tank. And smile.

sinburger
Sep 10, 2006

*hurk*

Ice Fist posted:

An Armored car boss?

I was told by my buddy, who is far more into tarkov than I, that the car is the third PMC faction they are introducing. I have done nothing to verify this information.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Are there any weapons that can damage a BTR-80? A .50 BMG bullet can penetrate it from sides and rear, but I doubt the shotgun shell .50 is strong enough, and a few shots isn’t enough anyway.

The static MG’s like the NSV could be enough if you lay on it from sides or rear.

Unless it is not realistic at all.

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

End of the fiscal year, bitch.
MP's got time to order pens for year year, hooah?

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made

Lipstick Apathy

Vahakyla posted:

Are there any weapons that can damage a BTR-80? A .50 BMG bullet can penetrate it from sides and rear, but I doubt the shotgun shell .50 is strong enough, and a few shots isn’t enough anyway.

The static MG’s like the NSV could be enough if you lay on it from sides or rear.

Unless it is not realistic at all.

Realistically, only the 40mm and the AGL have a chance to operationally kill that thing before it turbo murders you with the cannon

Orv
May 4, 2011
It'd definitely be neater as a horror game sorta thing where you can't stop it and you just have to run but I don't trust it not to be funky.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

yeah I imagine it'd just be an unkillable (outside of normal circumstances) obstacle that drives around the map, pooping out dudes every once in a while. Maybe you can misdirect it to shoot at your enemies for you, with explosives or shooting out windows with a silenced weapon or whatever

InevitableCheese
Jul 10, 2015

I think it would be really intense and awesome, especially forcing you inside towards PVP with higher player count.

I hope it one taps half the map every raid.

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
They add home made anti tank mines and thermite stickies

Trump
Jul 16, 2003

Cute
Pestily did an interview with Nikita. The BTR will be able to act as a taxi for the player or you can order it around and it will attack your enemies. They are adding RPGs to counter it. Also the map will be released over time, with more areas added as they finish them.

Personally Im happy to hear the vehicles don't sound like they'll be directly controllable by the player and i really really hope RPGs will be heavily limited.

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

End of the fiscal year, bitch.
MP's got time to order pens for year year, hooah?

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made

Lipstick Apathy

Trump posted:

Pestily did an interview with Nikita. The BTR will be able to act as a taxi for the player or you can order it around and it will attack your enemies. They are adding RPGs to counter it. Also the map will be released over time, with more areas added as they finish them.

Personally Im happy to hear the vehicles don't sound like they'll be directly controllable by the player and i really really hope RPGs will be heavily limited.

I hope it has realistic back blast. It'll be hilarious to watch dudes roast their teammates or kill their whole team trying to fire an RPG in an enclosed are

Orv
May 4, 2011

Cage Kicker posted:

I hope it has realistic back blast. It'll be hilarious to watch dudes roast their teammates or kill their whole team trying to fire an RPG in an enclosed are

There's no chance it doesn't with the Tarkov devs at the helm. Looking forward to the first youtube video or whatever of someone finding a room full of dead PMCs with the guy by the window with an RPG on him.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

take dummy warheads and attempt to kill dudes with the backblast on purpose

Orv
May 4, 2011
360 no scope jumping off the roof of resort and back blasting a dude as you fall to your death.

Orv
May 4, 2011
Killa is apparently spawning on Factory right now? Not a definitive mark of a pre-patch event but should be fun for a bit.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6iw9qcI0vo

rip old factory, i hope the new one is as campable as this one was ♥