Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Ytlaya posted:

D&D is actually just a bunch of 5 year olds in suits posting
That explains why they rushed to defend Ben Shapiro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

DND: Demure Neotenic Dems

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Halloween Jack posted:

That explains why they rushed to defend Ben Shapiro.
What about?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

https://twitter.com/kevins_computer/status/1403139015847690250

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

i want this to be 8 episodes long

Flip Yr Wig
Feb 21, 2007

Oh please do go on
Fun Shoe

Ahh, Miyazaki is a sub.

Update on Dan Carlin: he just uncritically said that Vietnam vets were called babykillers at the airport.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
The Machetes! thread closed

AShamefulDisplay
Jun 30, 2013

Deified Data posted:

Lol again?

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Deified Data posted:

Over a post asking Bobbie about his connections to Bellingcat, which was met by a reply accusing that poster of sexual assault lmao

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Mantis42 posted:

Turns out this whole thing was a big misunderstanding resulting from Virgil's incessant messages concerning how thirsty he was.

lol

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Over a post asking Bobbie about his connections to Bellingcat, which was met by a reply accusing that poster of sexual assault lmao

Posters having a normal one I see

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

spacemang_spliff posted:

nick mullen go on chapo as virgil

"That's such a good Justin"

Toph Bei Fong has issued a correction as of 21:09 on Jun 11, 2021

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
spoke with my internet researcher friend and... turns out i am gay

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Yeah that dude is a psycho.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Spoke with my internet researcher and turns out Hilliary Clinton did 9/11

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

tokin opposition posted:

she was involved in a heat-related collapse on that date yes

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

HashtagGirlboss posted:

The people who post in that thread are insane. I remember you posting a very lukewarm criticism and 1 psycho just went off at you for posting about $400k bobby in cspam.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

tokin opposition posted:

Glen Kesslerishly: 227 divided by 270 is 84%, whereas 9 divided by 11 is 81%, so, if we round down, we are reluctantly forced to rate this as mostly true

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

AnimeIsTrash posted:

The people who post in that thread are insane. I remember you posting a very lukewarm criticism and 1 psycho just went off at you for posting about $400k bobby in cspam.

that's actually my favorite probe I've ever gotten, because the mod had to very willfully misread my post to then probe me for the reason given of misreading other people's posts lmao

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

HashtagGirlboss posted:

that's actually my favorite probe I've ever gotten, because the mod had to very willfully misread my post to then probe me for the reason given of misreading other people's posts lmao

lol

they really need to swap out the RGD mod, junpei hyde is awful

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

AnimeIsTrash posted:

There are at least 2 posters in that thread who say they vote for the bad people because they are comfortable and it makes "leftists" get hurt.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol

they really need to swap out the RGD mod, junpei hyde is awful

i ate a whole month from him for the r which was bullshit, i have the right to reclaim that slur for my people

Josh Christ
Dec 24, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Mr Hootington posted:

There are at least 2 posters in that thread who say they vote for the bad people because they are comfortable and it makes "leftists" get hurt.

Yo, what's up????

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Shipon posted:

i ate a whole month from him for the r which was bullshit, i have the right to reclaim that slur for my people

lol :yossame:

the funniest was that they had to add it to the rules afterward and then refused to say why they didn't want that thread

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance

Maya Fey posted:

she was involved in a heat-related collapse on that date yes

nice

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Shipon posted:

Jeffrey accidentally opened a mod forum to the public and they self professed this as ‘sending a strong message’ back when Fyad got deleted lol

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Homeless Friend posted:

Jeffrey accidentally opened a mod forum to the public and they self professed this as ‘sending a strong message’ back when Fyad got deleted lol

this website is run by the stupidest people alive

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

HashtagGirlboss posted:

sounds par for the course in the CIA trade

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Homeless Friend posted:

A firm hand. An iron disposition. :toughguy:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Mr Hootington posted:

That makes a lot of sense since the OP of that thread is pretty active in the PYF tankies thread. Also they're one of the most unbearable IKs in the GBS relationships thread.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Homeless Friend posted:

lmfao

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Homeless Friend posted:

that and the "delete their flags to demoralize them" or whatever are incredibly embarrassing things to write about online forums

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Dreylad posted:

that and the "delete their flags to demoralize them" or whatever are incredibly embarrassing things to write about online forums

who posted that

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R55X7mGlisg

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

lumpentroll posted:

who posted that

I can't remember, maybe KM? Or the guy who went on the nazi discord?

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

lumpentroll posted:

who posted that

You did, I'm sorry you had to find out this way

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Dreylad posted:

it was deleting flags and getting rid of sigs to make it sting lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
the absolute idiots. I have sigs off!

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

AnimeIsTrash posted:

That makes a lot of sense since the OP of that thread is pretty active in the PYF tankies thread. Also they're one of the most unbearable IKs in the GBS relationships thread.

that reminds me i need to search out some more bullshit witchcraft drama posts for that thread, i wonder how much making GBS threads on *~the craft~* they can withstand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

lumpentroll posted:

who posted that

graph, the yospos mod lol