Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Rarity posted:

Hogan was suspended before Mr. America debuted, they never had the chance to share screentime

Yeah, "suspended". Truth was he told Vince he'd never work for a company that employed Mr America and McMahon called his bluff. It was a big mess but they managed to keep it out of the dirtsheets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
I think we should ask Mr. America about this to get the full story.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I wonder what Terry Bollea has to say about all this.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

This was great timing given the WWE thread talking about the time Dusty pissed off HHH and Stephanie lol.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
People keep talking about how Hogan and Mr America were the same person but Mr America passed a lie detector test to prove conclusively that he wasn't Hogan so??

Dr. Chainsaws PhD
May 21, 2011

sorry to break everyone's kayfabe but mr. america was just a guy named del wilkes

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

https://twitter.com/EvilUno/status/1403753670773248003?s=19

Make it happen BBT

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

This is all leading to John Silver vs John Cena in the main event of Double or Nothing 2022

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

jesus WEP posted:

This is all leading to John Silver vs John Cena in the main event of Double or Nothing 2022
:pray:

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Uno's Twitter game is strong

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Uno's a cool guy, he's been on newLegacy streams a few times, (Gentleman) Jervis (Cottonbelly) too and he's precious.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Yardbomb posted:

Uno's a cool guy, he's been on newLegacy streams a few times, (Gentleman) Jervis (Cottonbelly) too and he's precious.

Jervis is a loving scumbag.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

MassRafTer posted:

Jervis is a loving scumbag.

I thought that was all a misunderstanding because there's been several jervis's and the one that did all the bad stuff isn't the guy with schizophrenia(that everyone likes)

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

coconono posted:

I thought that was all a misunderstanding because there's been several jervis's and the one that did all the bad stuff isn't the guy with schizophrenia(that everyone likes)

The current Jervis had a number of accusations made against him last winter of gas lighting, using people's art without permission and sending dick pics.

He claims someone stole his identity and sent the dick pics over a period of months (or maybe years) without him knowing. Now, assuming this is true, whenever people bring up the other two points he never can explain those. But he tries to deflect with the other defense even though it doesn't work.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

kevin condron is the guy who has been jervis from 2014 to today.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

The defense I saw said it was all done by said crazy person who'd been jacking his identity elsewhere. :shrug:

"I'm going to post the statement I made on other social media sites here, but for anyone reading this who would like receipts, clarification or any sort of information, I am an open book. Please message me.

A week ago I learned that I have been the victim of a terrible crime. My identity has been stolen by a professional wrestling fan and used for at least two years, possibly more.

The culprit used my image and identity to borrow money, manipulate & bully others digitally & solicit material.

With the help of several victims I was able to identify & contact this person, who openly admitted to the crime.

This person used my private Instagram images, birth name, stage name and several fake names; idiotboy420, idiotboy42069 (ugh), kevincon456, toallofyou7038, Dustin Ersland.

I am deeply sickened by the fact that the culprit claimed to have schizoaffective disorder & used it as an excuse to bully & harass his victims.

I pride myself on being an advocate of mental health. To hear that someone used my name and a diagnosis to harm others is reprehensible.

As a victim of childhood sexual abuse I have always taken special care to never sexualize my character or performances.

I have tried to establish a safe space within the Wrestling community. Some of you who have joined me in this safe space have been hurt & may even feel violated.

If you have been affected by this horrid crime, please reach out. I want to help clear up any misconceptions.

To my friends who stayed vigilant in order to keep our community safe, thank you. I love you.

I am so sorry for any negativity you may have felt as a result of this.

The proper authorities have been notified and I am going to do my best to get verified accounts but in the meantime, please know that my only public accounts are [stuff]"

Yardbomb fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Jun 12, 2021

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Yardbomb posted:

The defense I saw said it was all done by said crazy person who'd been jacking his identity elsewhere. :shrug:

Yes but that one can't account for the person who claimed Jervis had been gaslighting her for years and using her art for his merch without permission.

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

I wouldn't be surprised if Evil Uno showed up on Giant Bomb at some point in the near future, what with all the changes.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

CHaKKaWaKka posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if Evil Uno showed up on Giant Bomb at some point in the near future, what with all the changes.

Evil Uno and Dave Bautista are gonna main event Fyter Fest!

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

CHaKKaWaKka posted:

He's already done best of columns for them before so there's definitely precedence. Thinking about this makes me bummed about what kind of weird wrestling stuff Giant Bomb could get into if E3 was a physical thing this year considering the goofiness they did with Kenny and Xavier a while back.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

CHaKKaWaKka posted:

When they were hinting at having a wrestler do something under their new show model Jan threw up the Dark Order claw, so I think it's very likely.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Ganso Bomb posted:

He's already done best of columns for them before so there's definitely precedence. Thinking about this makes me bummed about what kind of weird wrestling stuff Giant Bomb could get into if E3 was a physical thing this year considering the goofiness they did with Kenny and Xavier a while back.

When's the last time those two did something anyway?

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Oh how weird. I was juuuuust watching an old Never 6-Man match with Kenny and the Bucks from 2016 (somewhat inspired by MJeff's post in the NJPW thread) and Kenny entered with a New Day shirt on talking poo poo about Austin Creed. I was wondering what that was all about.

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

MJeff posted:

When's the last time those two did something anyway?

This was the last video thing I think they both were involved in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Utrv4o_34DI

But beyond that they co-write their top ten lists as one thing for Giant Bomb at the end of every year.

https://www.giantbomb.com/articles/kenny-omega-and-xavier-woods-respective-top-10-games-of-2020/1100-6095/

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/youthnIust/status/1403916240821780480

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

https://twitter.com/youthnIust/status/1403916240821780480?s=19

That is not a post I would have ever expected to read from Ian Rotten

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Wow congrats on getting outclassed by Ian Rotten

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Drake should probably keep Eddie's name out of his mouth.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I wanna see Jack go off on him too for his back in my day bullshit.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

The ROH crew mostly ending up as Q head while Ian Rotten and IWA MS are not is twist I didn't expect

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

quote:

Grown men like [...] Low-Ki

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's a shame that by complete coincidence all of the brain-injured opinions are very bad and stupid

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Punch Suplex (Tokyo Joshi) Pro › Wrestling Social Media: If you want to say being respectful of other people's rights is being woke, then I guess I'm woke too. - Ian Rotten

(gently caress, it's too long for a thread title)

coconono
Aug 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

SatoshiMiwa posted:

The ROH crew mostly ending up as Q head while Ian Rotten and IWA MS are not is twist I didn't expect

Ian's lifeblood is kinda lost horny 20 something so he has to stay current.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Fear Kamiyu's Big Voice

https://twitter.com/zacyuki/status/1403975191219240967

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

karmicknight posted:

Punch Suplex (Tokyo Joshi) Pro › Wrestling Social Media: If you want to say being respectful of other people's rights is being woke, then I guess I'm woke too. - Ian Rotten

(gently caress, it's too long for a thread title)

If you change it to "Wrestling Social Media: I guess I'm woke too. -Ian Rotten" is a bit out of context but it'll work too.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

https://twitter.com/youthnIust/status/1403916240821780480?s=19

That is not a post I would have ever expected to read from Ian Rotten

Drakes post is funny because while it's true IWAMS was once feared that's mostly because of it's gross ring giving you staph or Ian "forgetting" to pay you.

It's really funny that Ian was quicker on taking a stand against Drake's bullshit than WWE was though.

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012
Drake: "In my day people showed respect."

Also Drake: "I shouldn't have to show respect to other people if their views and beliefs conflict with my own."

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Drake worst

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
When you read this dead forum first thing in the morning and find out Ian Rotten has become a better person...