Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

"Please cover mouth and nose"

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Platystemon posted:

If someone says that donkey semen tastes like piña coladas, I’m not in a position to dispute it.

Maybe they feed the donkey a lot of pineapple that day?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
If you like piña coladas
And honkin' donks like a drain

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

I like to imagine that donkeys are very generous lovers

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Something something Shrek.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Blue Footed Booby posted:

The alternative is that somewhere out there is a company that can produce believable synthetic cum that is safe to consume.

Goons, please do the needful

E: Just noticed that the cum lube has expired so maybe don't drink that batch.

Lodin has a new favorite as of 15:17 on Jun 13, 2021

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

aphid_licker posted:

Allow me to direct you to the Bible

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

If you like piña coladas

:lol:

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Cheaper to just make your own

Daktar
Aug 19, 2008

I done turned 'er head into a slug an' now she's a-stucked!

If you like piña coladas

If you like drinkin' piss at midnight...

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

If you like piña coladas

I was trying to come up with something along these lines but, :tipshat:

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

aphid_licker posted:

It’s stallions that have the fat emissions, or so I read in the good book, in the twentieth verse of the twenty‐third chapter of Ezekiel.

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

Sound

https://i.imgur.com/TFxGH8U.mp4

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Lodin posted:

Cum lube doesn't smell or taste like cum.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Memento posted:

The difference is that these days, some people give a poo poo. Back then no-one did. Look at anything written online in like 2004 and count how many times they use the f-slur.

In the 80's the president started his campaign celebrating a small town best known for the vicious murder of several segregation era civil rights activists, thought AIDS was literally a punishment from god to the gays, also he destroyed the (deeply flawed) federal mental health system and replaced it with nothing, driving large numbers of mentally ill people into homelessness. None of this was secret. He got elected/re-elected in two massive landslides.

The only difference in the 00s is you can easily look on your phone and see what was going on in regular peoples heads back then.

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

We're through the looking glass here, people.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Humphreys posted:

Who the gently caress calls it a Hashed Brown?

Proteus Jones posted:

Pyro by Chester Young & Castion

Thank you both!

Antigravitas posted:

"Please cover mouth and nose"

:synpa:

Well since you asked like that, sure!

Agents are GO! has a new favorite as of 19:18 on Jun 13, 2021

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

If the fear factor jug smelled or tasted like cum those people wouldnt have been able to chug em down

I think the contestants were in on it, no way even for 50k not one of them would have gagged and given up part way through if the stuff was real, its inhuman

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

The 2000's were just the most mean spirited time in American history everything was anger and stress and humiliation and torture and explosions and hating on people who were different it was just an absolute moral cultural political vacuum

it was Tuesday. Still is. Always has been.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Lodin posted:

If you mix it with cum you get cum lube cum cum, which was the opening lyrics to a hit song at the turn of the century.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Bismuth posted:

If the fear factor jug smelled or tasted like cum those people wouldnt have been able to chug em down

I think the contestants were in on it, no way even for 50k not one of them would have gagged and given up part way through if the stuff was real, its inhuman

The issue is that this relies on you being willing to voluntarily be known as the donkey cum chugger for the rest of your life rather than break kayfabe.

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer

This was a while back, but

drat. As soon as the text came up on screen and irealized it was an ad, i knew exactly which company it would be. They always make the dumbest stuff.
I guess it's effective advertising if i can attribute an ad i've never seen before to its company immediately.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Memento posted:

The difference is that these days, some people give a poo poo. Back then no-one did. Look at anything written online in like 2004 and count how many times they use the f-slur.
Yeah, people gave a poo poo back then. Many fewer people, though, were loving listening.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

OwlFancier posted:

The issue is that this relies on you being willing to voluntarily be known as the donkey cum chugger for the rest of your life rather than break kayfabe.
That's why its a brilliant scheme. "It was just pina colada mix" is exactly what the Fear Factor cum chugger would say if it was real cum. They are trapped in the lie unless time travel forensics are invented. Might as well own it.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

zedprime posted:

That's why its a brilliant scheme. "It was just pina colada mix" is exactly what the Fear Factor cum chugger would say if it was real cum. They are trapped in the lie unless time travel forensics are invented. Might as well own it.

Everyone involved has said they ordered both the piss and donk jizz from a farm, and they were real

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Strong mushroom energy.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
Fear Factor was just jackass stunts only not funny as they rode the coattails of Jackass.

Which rode on Tom Greene’s.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
jackass did horse cum drinking, but steve-o (? might have been pontious, it's in the second movie and i haven't watched it in a while) knew what he was getting into, also iirc it's one of the skits that ends with a bunch of them puking

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

Twitch posted:

jackass did horse cum drinking, but steve-o (? might have been pontious, it's in the second movie and i haven't watched it in a while) knew what he was getting into, also iirc it's one of the skits that ends with a bunch of them puking

It was Pontius who said ‘ I’m really ashamed of myself’ after he did it.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

The alternative is that somewhere out there is a company that can produce believable synthetic cum that is safe to consume.

Goons, please do the needful

I had a little job once for a tv show where I had to make fake edible dog poo poo that would convince someone it was real even after they had eaten it.

The synthetic cum company exists

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Was that Jackass of Wild Boys?

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

The Donkey Cum Farm

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Snowy posted:

I had a little job once for a tv show where I had to make fake edible dog poo poo that would convince someone it was real even after they had eaten it.

In that situation couldn’t you just use real dog poo poo and they would never know?

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer

Apropos of nothing, really, but I remember standing in line at Home Depot one time. I payed for my stuff and exited. The guy behind me bought a 6 foot 2x4 and a hand saw. He paid and exited behind me.

He got to his wee car and proceeded to cut the 2x4 in half with his shiny new saw so he could fit the board into his wee trunk. Life finds a way.

e: spelling like a stoke victim.

Otteration has a new favorite as of 03:53 on Jun 14, 2021

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Snowy posted:

Yeah dude, Bad Dragon. Already posted upthread. Synthetic cum for their ridiculous dragon dildos. They're hillarious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Snowy posted:

Joe Schmo?

Did you work on the Joe Schmo Show?