Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

As mentioned before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb5Ok0jrhoU

Come in, assassinate Jushin "Thunder" Liger for his Dream Gate crimes, finish block on 4 points.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

sticklefifer posted:

I definitely like that too, with some reservations: If it's a long-term stint for Eita, plus Shingo being NJPW champ, plus all the Strong Hearts/GLEAT stuff, I'm concerned newer talent will consider DG more of a stepping stone promotion. I'm guessing Eita pulls double duty, but if it leads to more (and don't get me wrong, I'll be happy for him if it does), DG really can't afford to lose more top guys. Hulk/Yama/Doi are probably lifers at this point, but even they have to rotate out eventually - Yoshino's retiring at 40 and most of the mainstays are close to his age.

I guess that means it really is Kzy Time. :v:

Yeah, I'm definitely thinking "opening up" means more "willing to work with other companies" rather than "lose guys to other companies". But I don't think Eita is done because well, RED would have gotten rid of him from his leadership position for starters.

If they are doing this more then I'd like to see some of the younger guys doing outside dates, someone like Jason Lee, the Open The Voice Gates reckon he'd be the best junior in any other company so let him come in to do a BOSJ or something & see how he stacks up in a different environment. Or Minoura. Like I said, I really loved Susumu Yokosuka's run in All Japan in the first quarter of 2020 where he was just this really solid veteran out there helping All Japan's exciting but young Junior Heavyweights, & Mochizuki has had some fun stuff in NOAH (& actually so did KAZMA SAKAMOTO, some of his tag matches with Sugiura vs AXIZ are real loving good)

forkboy84 fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Jun 13, 2021

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

forkboy84 posted:

Yeah, I'm definitely thinking "opening up" means more "willing to work with other companies" rather than "lose guys to other companies". But I don't think Eita is done because well, RED would have gotten rid of him from his leadership position for starters.
Right, I agree with you on that, I just don't know if he's a DG lifer at this point. I've been saying since his Millennials run that Eita was going to be a big deal once people realized what he's capable of, and this is going to put a lot more eyes on him so I wouldn't doubt someone will poach him eventually.

Speaking of Eita in other promotions:

Tonfa posted:

Come in, assassinate Jushin "Thunder" Liger for his Dream Gate crimes, finish block on 4 points.
I almost feel like Liger knocking Eita out of the first round in SJC '16 was some sort of vicarious revenge for this.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
I wouldn’t be concerned about DG as a stepping stone hurting their perception. They have more people in the dojo now than at any time of their history.

It’s clear that Eita is getting down cycled. I figure that RED will warp into whatever new heel unit it’ll be and he will turn face. DG is generally open for business (except for probably ddt, weird drama there), so if he’s not going to figured into the 7/31-8/1 in a heavy role, might as well let him hang with nosawa for a bit.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Tonfa posted:

As mentioned before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb5Ok0jrhoU

Lol, that was a nasty Galleria.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

DG is generally open for business (except for probably ddt, weird drama there)
What's the story behind that? I remember they did a few crossover specials in the late 00s.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Hasn't DDT ended up using Cima slot? That would probably be the source of the heat

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
Why did Shingo leave Dragon Gate anyway? He seemed to be one of their top guys. Was his friendship with Naito just that strong to have moved over to NJPW?

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Lily Catts posted:

Why did Shingo leave Dragon Gate anyway? He seemed to be one of their top guys. Was his friendship with Naito just that strong to have moved over to NJPW?

I'm guessing money was involved.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

there was a giant schism and reorganization in dg.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Super No Vacancy posted:

there was a giant schism and reorganization in dg.

Yeah, half the people thought Shingo was the best, the other half thought Shingo was the greatest. They could not reconcile these differences.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
He'd been wanting out for a couple years before that, but stuck with it out of loyalty for a while. He was already doing stints in Big Japan and wanted to open up his schedule more so he could wrestle for other promotions. The restructure after CIMA left sort of let him know it was the right time to finally act on it. He said he was going to be a freelancer at first, but New Japan scooped him up pretty fast. I'm not sure if the freelance thing was a cover to keep that a secret or if they just surprised him with a really lucrative contract.

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
drat that's a lot. Also what did CIMA do (I'm guessing a lot, and he's been working everywhere except DG nowadays)? It sounds like he's a polarizing figure in puro.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
He wanted to start his own promotion, so he formed OWE (which hasn't really done well). It's mostly a vehicle for Strong Hearts (CIMA and the DG guys he took with him - T-Hawk/Lindaman/Yamamura) to become an internationally traveling faction who show up in a bunch of other promotions like DDT, AJPW, sometimes PWG, and early AEW. OWE still runs events sporadically, like every few months or so. Last I heard they also got YASSHI and Tanizaki too. But now they're all signed by GLEAT, so they're doing shows for that now.

He was a mainstay of Toryumon, but after Ultimo Dragon split in '04, CIMA carried the company as it became DG. Now after CIMA left, Ultimo's back. I'm not sure how much that has to do with it or if there's an old grudge there, but I think it's mainly that he's just moved on and has his own project that keeps him busy.

edit: Kotoka also had to retire that year due to nagging injuries. 2018 hit DG really hard.

sticklefifer fucked around with this message at 08:40 on Jun 14, 2021

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Dove Pro x Stronghearts :eyepop:

Shindies are so beautiful

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

sticklefifer posted:

He'd been wanting out for a couple years before that, but stuck with it out of loyalty for a while. He was already doing stints in Big Japan and wanted to open up his schedule more so he could wrestle for other promotions. The restructure after CIMA left sort of let him know it was the right time to finally act on it. He said he was going to be a freelancer at first, but New Japan scooped him up pretty fast. I'm not sure if the freelance thing was a cover to keep that a secret or if they just surprised him with a really lucrative contract.

People who are jumping promotions often do the whole "I'm going freelance" bit to look less like they're straight up leaving to join a rival company. Some of them put a bit more effort into their cover story like Taiji saying he was going to try to break into America and doing a few Impact dates after leaving NOAH but Shingo showed up in NJPW the day after leaving DG. There's not really any hard feelings about it judging by how the DG roster were tweeting on the day he won the IWGP title though.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

It probably helps that Shingo had been around the block and done it all in every possible wrestling role for the company and he obviously wasn't in a position to be downcycled just yet. What was he gonna do, have another Dream Gate run or spearhead another unit?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

the thing you have to remember about CIMA and Ultimo Dragon is they are both egotistical bastards. If they were in a burning building, they'd both die stuck in the door trying to be the first one out.

FatBagzJones
Apr 29, 2021
https://twitter.com/Hi5ame/status/1404476153235189760?s=19
Yoshiki Inamura appears in ZERO1 to announce his participation in Fire Festival 2021. Inamura says his target is Masato Tanaka.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

FatBagzJones posted:

https://twitter.com/Hi5ame/status/1404476153235189760?s=19
Yoshiki Inamura appears in ZERO1 to announce his participation in Fire Festival 2021. Inamura says his target is Masato Tanaka.

https://twitter.com/b3rt4/status/1398945195035615233?s=20

Inamura Tanaka, Inamura Abe, Inamura Otani, there's some tasty stuff. Abe Otani should slap, & Abe vs Tanaka. drat shame it's the Fire Festival & probably if we're lucky 2 shows ever make it online.

FatBagzJones
Apr 29, 2021
Today I was wo wondering, maybe Mutoh vs Kitamiya wasn't just ramdom title defence for Keiji, but test run for Masa.
Maybe NOAH already decided next champion, with Masa Kitamiya turning on KONGO and a month prior even main evented show with Mutoh for HW title, I would like to see him as champ, that sounds interesting and doesn't look like bad choice.
Plus he should come out looking great out of a feud with Namajima, which will help him being recognised as one of top guys.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

GLEAT Lidet UWF Ver.0 is up on BiliBili if that's a thing you are interested in.

Meanwhile, I just watched a Champion Carnival show from April that I apparently missed at the time so my going into the backlog is going well. Tomorrow I am going to go through Cagematch & make a list of what exactly I've missed or fallen behind on & then decide what seems skippable because otherwise I'm going to end up 6 months behind on DDT which would be bad.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

coconono posted:

I still need to watch the main and the co-main, but I finally got around to enjoying some GLEAT

https://www.cagematch.net/?id=1&nr=312975&page=2

thoughts:
-Michiko Miyagi needs to wrestle with her shoulders and back exposed more often. She put a lot of work into them and we should all appreciate it.
-AWG's ability to crank out wrestlers is on display here as well. Which is wild, when their recruitment strategy is "come do a stage play(also in tiny print: you're gonna learn to wrestle)"
-show's a good mix of j-indie styles. A little Luchessu, some big boi poo poo, and violent joshi encounters.
-I don't think the crowd was supposed to but they popped loud for high spots.

its good poo poo

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

19/6/2021, Saturday

11am JST/1pm AEDT/3am BST/10pm EST/7pm PST

New Japan Strong Ignition
Oceanview Pavilion, Port Hueneme
Alex Coughlin vs Josh Alexander
Adrian Quest & Fred Rosser vs Barrett Brown & BATEMAN
Live on NJPW World

12pm JST/2pm AEDT/4am BST/11pm EST/8pm PST

Tokyo Joshi Pro Spring Tour '21 The Bullet
Narimasu Act Hall, Tokyo
Miyu Yamashita & Yuka Sakazaki vs Nodoka Tenma & Shoko Nakajima
Rest of card TBA
Live on Wrestle Universe

1pm JST/3pm AEDT/5am BST/12am EST/9pm PST

Stardom in Shizuoka
Shimizu Marine Building Multipurpose Hall, Shizuoka
Lady C vs Rina
Hina vs Momo Watanabe
Donna Del Mondo (Giulia, Maika & Syuri) vs Oedo Tai (Fukigen Death, Konami & Saki Kashima)
COSMIC ANGELS (Mina Shirakawa, Tam Nakano & Unagi Sayaka) vs Queen's Quest (AZM, Saya Kamitani & Utami Hayashishita)
Oedo Tai (Natsuko Tora, Ruaka & Starlight Kid) vs STARS (Hanan, Koguma & Mayu Iwatani)
Show presumably uploaded to Stardom World

4pm JST/6pm AEDT/8am BST/3am EST/12am PST

Ice Ribbon Tama Pro Festa Vol.1
Narumi Green Hall, Tokyo
Budou vs Suzu Suzuki
Tsukushi Haruka vs Yuki Mashiro
Banny Oikawa vs Cherry vs Thekla
666 Offer match: Koju Takeda & Onryō vs Taro Yamada & Yuko Miyamoto
Maika Ozaki & Ram Kaicho vs Matsuya Uno & Risa Sera
Akane Fujita, Hiroyo Matsumoto & Suzu Suzuki vs Maya Yukihi, Totoro Satsuki & Tsukasa Fujimoto
Live on NicoNico

5pm JST/7pm AEDT/9am BST/4am EST/1am PST

All Japan Dynamite Series 2021 Night 2
Bolfort Toyama Multipurpose Hall, Toyama
Jun Saito & Rei Saito vs Shuji Ishikawa & Yoshitatsu
Black Menso~re vs Hikaru Sato vs Koji Iwamoto
Akira Francesco & Ryuki Honda vs Carbell Ito & Takao Omori
NEXTREAM (Atsuki Aoyagi & Yuma Aoyagi) vs Purple Haze (Izanagi & Zeus)
NEXTREAM (Kento Miyahara & Rising HAYATO) vs Total Eclipse (Kuma Arashi & TAJIRI)
Evolution (Dan Tamura & Suwama) & Shotaro Ashino vs Total Eclipse (Hokuto Omori, Jake Lee & Koji Doi)
Uploaded to AJPW TV as a VOD later

5:30pm JST/7:30pm AEDT/9:30am BST/4:30am EST/1:30am PST

Ganbare Pro I'll Be Like a Flower Blooming On The Moon 2020
Narimasu Act Hall, Tokyo
Keisuke Ishii & Kouki Iwasaki vs Shuichiro Katsumura & Yumehito Imanari
Gatoh Move Offer Match: Sayaka Obihiro vs Yuna Mizumori
Miyako Matsumoto vs Tanomusaku Toba
Asuka & Shota vs Ayame Sasamura & Shiori Asahi
HARUKAZE & Yuna Manase vs Moeka Haruhi & Yuu Yamagata
Live on Wrestle Universe

Also shows from Big Japanx2, Colega, Heat Up & Actwres girlZ

20/6/2021, Sunday

11:30am JST/1:30pm AEDT/3:30am BST/10:30pm EST/7:30pm PST

DDT King of DDT 2021 2nd Round
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
Hideki Okatani & Yukio Naya vs Yuki Iino & Yuya Koroku
37KAMIINA (Shunma Katsumata & Yuki Ueno) vs Damnation (Nobuhiro Shimatani & Soma Takao) vs Disaster Box (Akito & Naomi Yoshimura)
Danshoku Dieno vs Yusuke Okada
DDT Iron Man Heavymetalweight Title Battle Royal: Shinya Aoki(c) vs Antonio Honda vs Chris Brookes vs Kazuki Hirata vs Mad Paulie vs Makoto Oishi vs Mad Paulie vs Saki Akai vs Yukio Sakaguchi
King of DDT 2nd Round: HARASHIMA vs Yuji Hino
King of DDT 2nd Round: Konosuke Takeshita vs MAO
King of DDT 2nd Round: Daisuke Sasaki vs Jun Akiyama
King of DDT 2nd Round: Kazusada Higuchi vs Tetsuya Endo
Live on Wrestle Universe

Freedoms Presents Sugiura Wrestling: Heart Shaped Wrestling
Sportiva Arena, Nagoya
Dragon Libre vs Rekka
Takaya Shibayama vs X
Jun Kasai vs Yusaku Ito
Daisuke Masaoka & Toru Sugiura vs Toshiyuki Sakuda & Violento Jack
Absolutely no clue if this'll make tape

1pm JST/3pm AEDT/5am BST/12am EST/9pm PST

2AW 2nd Anniversary GRAND SLAM
TKP Garden City, Chiba
Ayumu Honda & CHANGO vs Kyu Mogami & Ricky Fuji
Ayame Sasamura vs Shiori Asahi
Daiki Wamamatsu, Naka Shuma & Takuro Niki vs Shigehiro Irie, Taylor Adams & THE Andre "King" Takuma
Ayato Yoshida & Kotaro Yoshino vs Hiroshi Yamato & Kohei Sato
2AW Tag Team Titles: Kengo Mashimo & Tatsuya Hanami(c) vs Kaji Tomato & Shu Asakawa
2AW Openweight Title: Taishi Takizawa(c) vs Tank Nagai
It'll be on NicoNico at some point, probably in a month or so

Stardom in Maibara
Shiga Prefectural Cultural Industry Exchange Hall, Maibara
Konami vs Lady C vs Ruaka
COSMIC ANGELS (Mina Shirakawa & Unagi Sayaka) vs Queen's Quest (Momo Watanabe & Saya Kamitani)
Kukigen Death vs Tam Nakano
Queen's Quest (AZM & Utami Hayashishita) vs STARS (Koguma & Mayu Iwatani)
Donna Del Mondo (Giulia, Maika & Syuri) vs Oedo Tai (Natsuko Tora, Saki Kashima & Starlight Kid)

2pm JST/4pm AEDT/6am BST/1am EST/10pm PST

All Japan Dynamite Series 2021 Night 3
Kissei Cultural Hall, Matsumoto
Jun Saito & Rei Saito vs Purple Haze (Izanagi & Zeus)
Rising HAYATO vs Yoshitatsu
Akira Francesco & Shuji Ishikawa vs Koji Iwamoto & Ryuki Honda
Black Menso~re & Takao Omori vs Evolution (Dan Tamura & Hikaru Sato)
NEXTREAM (Atsuki Aoyagi, Kento Miyahara & Yuma Aoyagi) vs Total Eclipse (Koji Doi, Kuma Arashi & TAJIRI)
Shotaro Ashino & Suwama vs Total Eclipse (Hokuto Omori & Jake Lee)
Uploaded to AJPW TV as a VOD later

5pm JST/7pm AEDT/9am BST/4am EST/1am PST

Ice Ribbon #1127 15th Anniversary Special
Ice Ribbon Dojo, Saitama
Budou vs Matsuya Uno
Cherry vs Totoro Satsuki
Miku Aono vs Tsukushi Haruka
Matsuya Uno & Ram Kaicho vs Miyako Matsumoto & Yuki Mashiro
Suzu Suzuki vs Thekla
Akane Fujita, Risa Sera & Tsukasa Fujimoto vs Hiroyo Matsumoto, Maya Yukihi & Maika Ozaki
Live on NicoNico

Also shows from BJW vs Zero1, Secret Base, Diana, JTOx2, Ryuku Pro, JWP & Wave

21/6/2021, Monday

Tokyo Joshi Pro That's J-PW #21
Wrestle Budokan, Saitama
Card TBA
Live on Wrestle Universe

Nothing but Colega. And they might even have the day off?

22/6/2021, Tuesday

6:30pm JST/8:30pm AEDT/10:30am BST/5:30am EST/2:30am PST

New Japan Kizuna Road 2021 Night 6
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
Taichi vs Yuya Ueumra
Yota Tsuji vs Zack Sabre Jr
Bullet Club (El Phantasmo, Gedo, Jado & Taiji Ishimori) vs CHAOS (Kazuchika Okada, SHO, Toru Yano & YOH)
Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Kota Ibushi, Satoshi Kojima & Yuji Nagata vs LIJ (BUSHI, SANADA, Shingo Takagi & Tetsuya Naito)
NEVER Openweight 6 Man Tag Team Titles: CHAOS (Hirooki Goto, Tomohiro Ishii & YOSHI-HASHI)(c) vs Bullet Club (Dick Togo, EVIL & Yujiro Takahashi)
Live on NJPW World

Also shows from Wave & PPP

23/6/2021, Wednesday

Tokyo Joshi Pro That's J-PW #22
Wrestle Budokan, Saitama
Card TBA
Live on Wrestle Universe

New Japan Kizuna Road 2021 Night 6
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
Great O Khan vs Yota Tsuji
Kota Ibushi vs Yuya Uemura
Bullet Club (Dick Togo, EVIL, Gedo, Jado & Yujiro Takahashi) vs CHAOS (Hirooki Goto, Kazuchika Okada, Tomohiro Ishii, Toru Yano & YOSHI-HASHI)
LIJ (BUSHI, SANADA, Shingo Takagi & Tetsuya Naito) vs Suzukigun (El Desperado, Taichi, Yoshinobu Kanemaru & Zack Sabre Jr)
IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Titles: Roppongi 3K (SHO & YOH)(c) vs Bullet Club (El Phantasmo & Taiji Ishimori)
Live on NJPW World

Stardom In Iwate
Iwate Prefectural Gym, Morioka
AZM vs Lady CHANGO
Momo Watanabe vs Unagi Sayaka
Oedo Tai (Konami & Starlight Kid) vs Queen's Quest (Saya Kamitani & Utami Hayashishita)
COSMIC ANGELS (Mina Shirakawa & Tam Nakano) vs STARS (Koguma & Mayu Iwatani
Donna Del Mondo (Giulia, Maika & Syuri) vs Oedo Tai (Natsuko Tora, Ruaka & Saki Kashima)

Also shows from Tenryu Project & Ice Ribbon

24/6/2021, Thursday

Stardom In Aomori
Utley Multipurpose Hall, Hachinohe
Lady C vs Momo Watanabe
AZM vs Ruaka
Oedo Tai (Konami & Natsuko Tora) vs Queen's Quest (Saya Kamitani & Utami Hayashishita)
Oedo Tai (Saki Kashima & Starlight Kid) vs STARS (Koguma & Mayu Iwatani)
COSMIC ANGELS (Mina Shirakawa, Tam Nakano & Unagi Sayaka) vs Donna Del Mondo (Giulia, Maika & Syuri)

7pm JST/9pm AEDT/11am BST/6am EST/3am PST

Big Japan IkkiTousen DeathMatch Survivor Semi-Final
Shinkiba 1stRING, Tokyo
Kazumasa Yoshida & Kazumi Kikuta vs Kazuki Hashimoto & Takashi Suzuki
Kota Sekifuda & Tatsuhiko Yoshino vs Masaki Morihiro & Takuho Kato
Yasufumi Nakanoue & Yuji Okabayashi vs Yuki Ishikawa & Yuya Aoki
Akira Hyodo, Daichi Hashimoto & Kankuro Hoshino vs Fuminori Abe, Kosuke Sato & Takuya Nomura
Abdullah Kobayashi & Masaya Takahashi vs Jaki Numazawa & Takumi Tsukamoto
IkkiTousen Deathmatch Survivor Semi-Final: Hideyoshi Kamitani vs Ryuji Ito
IkkiTousen Deathmatch Survivor Semi-Final: Drew Parker vs Violento Jack
Airs on NicoNico PPV

Also Colega

25/6/2021, Friday

Nothing but Colega

FatBagzJones
Apr 29, 2021
Lance Archer vs Test (Japan 2009)
Some of the photos from this rare match.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E3zdxjMX0Ak0Zpg?format=jpg&name=small
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E3zdxjkXEAU0249?format=jpg&name=360x360
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E3zdxjNWEAcBLW8?format=jpg&name=small

FatBagzJones fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Jun 18, 2021

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
So uhhhhh.

Is there a reason Dragon Gate is still charging me after I canceled my sub?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

MJeff posted:

So uhhhhh.

Is there a reason Dragon Gate is still charging me after I canceled my sub?

Can you still log in to the Network? When did you cancel?

Possibly your best bet is getting in touch with the Dragon Gate English Facebook or Twitter

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

forkboy84 posted:

Can you still log in to the Network? When did you cancel?

Possibly your best bet is getting in touch with the Dragon Gate English Facebook or Twitter

I cancelled on the 4th and got charged two days ago. I sent an inquiry through their website, see what happens I guess.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

gently caress, does the TJPW show start while Dynamite is still on? :smith:

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch

MJeff posted:

I cancelled on the 4th and got charged two days ago. I sent an inquiry through their website, see what happens I guess.

if its like Stardom then they'll charge you on the 1st but the payment doesn't go through until the 6th or 7th; so by cancelling on the 4th you've still committed to that month and so have paid for it. Could be wrong there though.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

gently caress, does the TJPW show start while Dynamite is still on? :smith:

we have a new narrative for why Dynamite's viewership is going to drop in hour two.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

look BBTK, you can sign all the loose wrestlers you want but I absolutely need my time with Namba's Announcements.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

coconono posted:

look BBTK, you can sign all the loose wrestlers you want but I absolutely need my time with Namba's Announcements.

I'm doing the solution I've got for pre-Dynamite, where I have TJPW open on my computer with sound with the baseball game on silent.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Also the One To Million combo tech is so loving strong and cool.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

IceAgeComing posted:

if its like Stardom then they'll charge you on the 1st but the payment doesn't go through until the 6th or 7th; so by cancelling on the 4th you've still committed to that month and so have paid for it. Could be wrong there though.
DGN charges on the 1st every month regardless of when you sign up, so even if you signed up on the 31st it would still charge you again the next day. I'm also not sure if they take time zones into account either, so if you're in North America you might also have to cancel before 12am on the 1st in Japan, not NA.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

My "to watch" list is 30 shows long now. I have failed :( All but 1 show are from May & June. And I've not even included a bunch of DDT shows in places like Kumamoto & Hiroshima. Pretty sure catching up is impossible now but hey, should try.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

https://twitter.com/onitafire123/status/1406156820557701122?s=19

Drew Parker will be doing English commentary on FMW-E's Independence Day for anyone interested in dropping ¥1000 to see Onita and his sleazy buddies blow each other up.

(there is also Chinese commentary)

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

https://twitter.com/TheGLEATMuta/status/1406126549061967882?s=20

Show looks dope.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

What is GLEAT?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

TTBF posted:

What is GLEAT?

Wrestling promotion started by Lidet last year after CyberAgent bought Noah, because Lidet wanted to stay in the pro wrestling game.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gleat