Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Shipon posted:

what is yospos made up of politically, i gotta assume either warren voters or biden voters

lots of crossposters in yospos and cspam.

all poo poo posting forums should unite to overthrow the tyranny of the greyforums

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I listened to about ten minutes of the seeking derangements ep before I was just like shut up. shut up. shut the gently caress up. and turned it off. Just absolutely couldn't stand them this time for some reason?

Eustace
Feb 26, 2009

some plague rats posted:

I listened to about ten minutes of the seeking derangements ep before I was just like shut up. shut up. shut the gently caress up. and turned it off. Just absolutely couldn't stand them this time for some reason?

sounds like homophobia to me

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Eustace posted:

sounds like homophobia to me

Interesting. Tell me more

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

some plague rats posted:

It was a good ep

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
“He doesn’t get invited to Sandra Buck’s parties.”
“Yeah, I get invited to Angel Buck’s parties.” was an amazing line, this episode was absolute fire

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
that broke me because the past week and a half has been nothing but people laughing about tariq's buck breaking "documentary"

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Bust Rodd posted:

“He doesn’t get invited to Sandra Buck’s parties.”
“Yeah, I get invited to Angel Buck’s parties.” was an amazing line, this episode was absolute fire

Though he kinda messed it up because it’s Buck Angel.

And it was “Ed Buck’s parties” I thought.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Wizard Master posted:

Speaking of Red Scare, there's actually a pretty active thread for it here in the podcast forum. I know there's a lot of crossover between Chapo and RS fans so it'd be great to see some of you posting there

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3923705

lol that red scare is allowed to be discussed in the podcast forum but cum town is not. wonder if it has anything to do with dasha’s thoughts on age of consent laws

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Shipon posted:

that broke me because the past week and a half has been nothing but people laughing about tariq's buck breaking "documentary"

it is truly enlightening

https://streamable.com/re7f8r

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Groovelord Neato posted:

Though he kinda messed it up because it’s Buck Angel.

And it was “Ed Buck’s parties” I thought.

it was Ed Buck

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Puppy Galaxy posted:

lol that red scare is allowed to be discussed in the podcast forum but cum town is not. wonder if it has anything to do with dasha’s thoughts on age of consent laws

Nobody posts in that thread but the mentally deranged OP. Relax.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Breadallelogram posted:

it was Ed Buck

if he especially invited over black men. gently caress it was right there the whole time

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
Ed Buck Breaking

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
ed buck breaking bad

"i was good at it. i liked it. gay sex."

*stav cackle#4*

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Special Ed Buck Breaking

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Nobody posts in that thread but the mentally deranged OP. Relax.

but enough about the podcast forum

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

an Ed Buck exploitation/revenge film, call it Breaking Buck

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

You should throw it in the ocean.

crepeface posted:

they discovered she holds absolutely reprehensible views on primogeniture, specifically in matters pertaining to the UK crown and have therefore deplatformed her from spreading royalist propaganda.

It’s this. Trust me. I’m personally friends with one of the Chapos. At one of the Google chats she said she’d be on when she’s ‘drat good and ready’ to be, so your guess is as good as mine.

Let’s all just patiently wait. I hope this satisfies our need to see the 4th Chapo.

Literally
Jul 2, 2009

Bust Rodd posted:

I’m absolutely blown away that someone would know enough about the SA forums to

A) Register
B) Find this thread
C) post that in this thread

but wouldn’t know that we’ve been discussing this for three days since basically the tweet first broke…

I dunno, sus AF, Fam!

There is a guy in a SA related off site going off about Virgil for pages in a podcast thread for days now. I scrolled though most of it because I was looking for an RSS of Blowback S2. Didn't find the RSS but at least it was also very loving stupid.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

The Hidden Chapo shall descend from the heavens and deliver us to true fascism with a single dry jack.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Literally posted:

There is a guy in a SA related off site going off about Virgil for pages in a podcast thread for days now. I scrolled though most of it because I was looking for an RSS of Blowback S2. Didn't find the RSS but at least it was also very loving stupid.

bread & roses is a goddam nightmare factory

Literally
Jul 2, 2009

Don't know what that is but that is not the one. More of a files related site.

Head Bee Guy
Jun 12, 2011

Retarded for Busting
Grimey Drawer

Bust Rodd posted:

the fact that i signed up for that site last year, when it looked like the tax man was bringing the ship down with him, is a testament to how truly scared i was.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Head Bee Guy posted:

the fact that i signed up for that site last year, when it looked like the tax man was bringing the ship down with him, is a testament to how truly scared i was.
Same

Haven’t been back since like that first week or so after all of the poo poo went down

Kharn_The_Betrayer
Nov 15, 2013

Fun Shoe

Bust Rodd posted:

whats up with that site?

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Kharn_The_Betrayer posted:

whats up with that site?

trying to fix all the problems this site has (fwiw I also registered when I thought Lowtax would go berserk)

but since its so small and isolated (very few posters who don't post a lot) it quickly turned into a problem black hole

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Presumably the smaller the userbase the less drama there is, since everybody knows each other and is friends.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
In practice that means the most toxic and aggressive posters dominate all the space and become warlords

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
also wasn't one of the mods run out of other communities for being a sex pest or was that a game of telephone thing that got blown out

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
Believe all women, which means believe me

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

sexpig by night posted:

also wasn't one of the mods run out of other communities for being a sex pest or was that a game of telephone thing that got blown out

That was correct, it was Tashalicious iirc. 'Believe women therefore believe me' was Zyla but I don't know what it was about

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Yestermoment posted:

The Hidden Chapo shall descend from the heavens and deliver us to true fascism with a single dry jack.

IT IS I, GORKAAAAA

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games
I always wondered: What happens to the cosmos if a woman points at another woman and says, "She is lying?"

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

porfiria posted:

I always wondered: What happens to the cosmos if a woman points at another woman and says, "She is lying?"

Well when that happened about a year ago everyone ended up electing the guy as President so…

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/ZeroSuitCamus/status/1404527328965898242?s=20

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i clearly remember watching that with my parents, the sketch has been discussed in the cum town thread

the nipples are hooked up to milk sprayers and they bring out puppies to lick it up

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
How did that work? The first sketch airs then it hard cuts to a 25-minute commercial break?

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

How did that work? The first sketch airs then it hard cuts to a 25-minute commercial break?

they aired the rest of the episode and most of the rest of the season. they didn't literally pull it off the air immediately, but the general theory is that leading in with such a bizarre sketch sealed the show's fate from the jump. like some big sponsors pulled out after seeing it lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwi8sgxg4uE