Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

RFC2324 posted:

that sounds horrible and its amazing they didn't end up on a list of "places you will definitely catch covid"
Nah, just E. Coli

If only that were the worst thing about chipotle tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

Nah, just E. Coli

If only that were the worst thing about chipotle tho

there is one right across the street from me and this makes me want to go torch it

Soysaucebeast
Mar 4, 2008

RFC2324 posted:

that sounds horrible and its amazing they didn't end up on a list of "places you will definitely catch covid"

Oh it was crazy backed up all the way through until last month at least. The sandwich shop across the street from my work closed down last year so I figured I'd give the chipotle up the road a shot. I ordered online at like 6 to be picked up at 7 and I got there at like 7:05 or so. There was a huge crowd of people outside waiting for their orders (they had the doors locked) and it took me until 7:45 to get mine. It was just a simple burrito bowl too, nothing crazy. So now I just don't go unless I forgot my lunch or something crazy happens, but even then I make sure to set my pick up time 15-20 minutes before I'll be there.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1404218470804434948

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
I don’t want to ask what MTG’s views on AIDS are, but I can imagine.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Platystemon posted:

I don’t want to ask what MTG’s views on AIDS are, but I can imagine.

My gut instinct is it'd be a black card, though I have no idea what it'd do when tapped.

Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013
Beaten nvm

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Oh cool, 40 out of the 1.2 million people that live there will be safe.

https://twitter.com/ohtazer/status/1404307683570814979?s=20

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

6 doses per vial so it's 240 people but still lmao

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Fister Roboto posted:

6 doses per vial so it's 240 people but still lmao

Was not aware. enough vaccines for .018% of the population is so much better than .003%

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
It’s only possible to get six doses out of them with low dead space syringes, which T&T may not have and may not be able to get.

The vials were designed and filled for five doses. Six is Pfizer bullshit to stretch their production versus their overcommitted contracts.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
NHS didn’t realise that this wasn’t the case with Oxford AstraZeneca, and a whole load of people including me got a higher dose.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

learnincurve posted:

NHS didn’t realise that this wasn’t the case with Oxford AstraZeneca, and a whole load of people including me got a higher dose.

So I assume you now get much better cell phone than us who just got the normal amount of 5g injected?

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 30 days!)

I'd wager good money those doses go to whatever sort of port staff needs it.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Skwirl posted:

So I assume you now get much better cell phone than us who just got the normal amount of 5g injected?
It's astrazenica they'll be lucky to get HSPA

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Do tiktoks embed properly yet

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdYefPBK/

idk but as a non-crazy rock enjoyer people like this drive up the wall

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

More John McAffee talking about whale loving, spoilered because there's a mildy :NSFW: photo of some man rear end, they are not penetrating a whale in the photo, but it looks like they plan to.

https://twitter.com/kimpossiblefact/status/1404265727608057858?s=20

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

RFC2324 posted:

I don't think I have ever eaten at chipotle

Me neither, but again I live in San Diego so I have no reason to ever go to one.

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo

Grem posted:

I'd wager good money those doses go to whatever sort of port staff needs it.

Yeah, that's enough to make a big difference in reducing border incursions through workers high risk occupations.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Bismuth posted:

The stupid poo poo she's saying isn't half as bad as the god awful tik-tok inflection she speaks in.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Me neither, but again I live in San Diego so I have no reason to ever go to one.

yeah, I grew up around actual real mexican food, and if I want something blatantly fake I'll just get taco bell

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Bottom Liner posted:

The stupid poo poo she's saying isn't half as bad as the god awful tik-tok inflection she speaks in.

Not everyone on tiktok speaks like that but when they do? You know you're about to hear some dumb poo poo

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

learnincurve posted:

Did they give you the whole vial or what?

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Bismuth posted:

Can I get a summary, I refuse to watch videos I don't know the length of

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Platystemon posted:

Did they give you the whole vial or what?

Iirc the vials held 8 but they were vaccinating 6 people with them

I’m a LD carer so an early jabee

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

learnincurve posted:

Iirc the vials held 8 but they were vaccinating 6 people with them

Weird.

Bigger fuckups have happened, like the whole vial thing that happened on at least two occasions in Australia, but if they’re unsure about the dose, maybe read the paperwork again and use the markings on the syringe? :psyduck:

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

Soysaucebeast posted:

Oh it was crazy backed up all the way through until last month at least. The sandwich shop across the street from my work closed down last year so I figured I'd give the chipotle up the road a shot. I ordered online at like 6 to be picked up at 7 and I got there at like 7:05 or so. There was a huge crowd of people outside waiting for their orders (they had the doors locked) and it took me until 7:45 to get mine. It was just a simple burrito bowl too, nothing crazy. So now I just don't go unless I forgot my lunch or something crazy happens, but even then I make sure to set my pick up time 15-20 minutes before I'll be there.

My understanding is that part of this is because Chipotle and any restaurant that involves DoorDash completely fucks up the line. We had a local restaurant ditch all 3rd party delivery services and they saw an incredible change in the speed and reliability of their kitchen, because the queue wasn’t constantly getting hosed with.

These companies just throw their workers to the wolves, be it the restaurants or the delivery services.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Splicer posted:

Can I get a summary, I refuse to watch videos I don't know the length of

Tiktoks are maximum 60secs and this one is less

Its one of those "crystals have magic powers" people explaining that moldavite gives you headaches because it realigns your chakras

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
Moldavite sounds like an inferior Dolemite.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Moldavite sounds like it comes from a country with sick saxophone solos. :eurovision:

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Moldavitis is what you get from not brushing them regularly

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Bismuth posted:

Tiktoks are maximum 60secs and this one is less

Its one of those "crystals have magic powers" people explaining that moldavite gives you headaches because it realigns your chakras

That sounds way too long

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
Moldavite sounds like a generic brand version of Vegemite.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
Moldavitis is what Eve gave the Bakers in RE7

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Serious answer: Moldavite is a mineral primarily found in the Moldau river area. My wife comes from a town along that river and they have a whole museum devoted to it. It’s pretty stuff

Thanks for listening

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
Only complete assholes call that river „Moldau”

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
It's only moldavite if it comes from the Moldau region, otherwise it's just sparkling rock

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
That’s no vitreous silica—that’s my wife!

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

goblin week posted:

Only complete assholes call that river „Moldau”

:lol: tell him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

Vltavite?