Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McPhearson
Aug 4, 2007

Hot Damn!

Nichael posted:

Much of the show is Francine's dreams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

drrockso20 posted:

To be fair that isn't necessarily as permanent as you'd think, more than a few of the Episode 100 casualties have shown up since then(honestly I feel that whole thing was a very pointless stunt)

The point was to make a joke about ratings stunts.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

twistedmentat posted:

Knowing how they've written Francine she and Linda were probably getting bare constantly.

I would believe that if Francine weren't so completely oblivious. Even when Linda kissed her in the Ladybugs episode, she was like "drat, what a great fake kiss! :downs:"

drrockso20 posted:

To be fair that isn't necessarily as permanent as you'd think, more than a few of the Episode 100 casualties have shown up since then(honestly I feel that whole thing was a very pointless stunt)

The pointlessness WAS the point.

Nep-Nep posted:

I can't remember where but I saw Bad Larry sitting in the back of a restaurant in an episode from the last few seasons.

Clown with glasses is gone for good though

Noooooooo Clown with Glasses! :cry:

pretty sure Bobby the Bullet is gone for good too

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

YeahTubaMike posted:

I would believe that if Francine weren't so completely oblivious. Even when Linda kissed her in the Ladybugs episode, she was like "drat, what a great fake kiss! :downs:"

Francine just doesn't remember because she's gone wild in those moments

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Brawnfire posted:

So is she actually dead? The last season gave us some conflicting reports on that front.

No, she hasn't had any speaking rolls but she's shown up several times in the background since her stated death.

Also, in The Hand that rocks the Rogu you can see her sitting next to Francine at the Bazooka Sharks game so apparently those two are still hanging out they just do it off screen.

Space Cadet Omoly fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Jun 13, 2021

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Nep-Nep posted:

I can't remember where but I saw Bad Larry sitting in the back of a restaurant in an episode from the last few seasons.

Clown with glasses is gone for good though

I think I've seen Bad Larry too! Can not remember the episode though.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Bobbin Threadbare posted:

The point was to make a joke about ratings stunts.

Some things just aren't worth making a joke about cause they're already a joke

YeahTubaMike posted:

The pointlessness WAS the point.

Noooooooo Clown with Glasses! :cry:

pretty sure Bobby the Bullet is gone for good too

The problem was it wasn't really funny or interesting so it was pointless in a bad way

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Brawnfire posted:

Francine just doesn't remember because she's gone wild in those moments

and they don’t regret it

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

drrockso20 posted:

The problem was it wasn't really funny or interesting so it was pointless in a bad way

Uuuuuuuuuuuhhhh well, to each their own. :shrug:

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

....wait... *peers warily at the surroundings* We've tread this ground before...

McPhearson
Aug 4, 2007

Hot Damn!

Just rewatched Joint Custody and I couldn't stop laughing at how much of a dick Jeff's dad was.

"Tire inflation! That is so great. 'Course I'm not surprised. That's just the latest in a long list of achievements. I'm so proud of my son.
In fact, this is the wall where I keep all his awards. What?! There's nothing there! Oh, my God! They've been stolen! I'd better call the sheriff. We're gonna get to the bottom of this. It's ringing.
Hello, Sheriff Perkins? Henry Fischer. Yes, yes, father of the illustrious Jeff Fischer. Someone has stolen all his awards. All of them. It must have been several strong men with a huge truck. What? What do you mean Jeff's never won an award in his entire life? But if that were true, that would mean my son is a worthless piece of crap who never accomplished anything. Well, sir, I'm not gonna sit here while you say those awful things about my pride and joy.
I promise you, son, I will not rest until I get every single ribbon, trophy and letter of commendation back on that wall. I'm gonna go down to the bar and round up a posse. We'll get Charlie's dogs, close off a perimeter. You just sit there and keep on making me proud."

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I don’t know how I just learned that Jeff is played by basically himself.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

I CAN FEEL THE WIND BLOWING ACROSS MY BRAIN! How do you live like this?!?

I have a headband!

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

qirex posted:

I don’t know how I just learned that Jeff is played by basically himself.

Yup, much like Mayor Adam West from Family Guy he's named after his voice actor. But instead of a being former a Batman he's just some really nice guy who happened to be friends with Seth McFarlane.

I don't think I really appreciated Jeff at first, but he's a great character.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

The_Doctor posted:

and they don’t regret it

I declare this crime scene... FICKSED!

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

McPhearson posted:

Just rewatched Joint Custody and I couldn't stop laughing at how much of a dick Jeff's dad was.

"Tire inflation! That is so great. 'Course I'm not surprised. That's just the latest in a long list of achievements. I'm so proud of my son.
In fact, this is the wall where I keep all his awards. What?! There's nothing there! Oh, my God! They've been stolen! I'd better call the sheriff. We're gonna get to the bottom of this. It's ringing.
Hello, Sheriff Perkins? Henry Fischer. Yes, yes, father of the illustrious Jeff Fischer. Someone has stolen all his awards. All of them. It must have been several strong men with a huge truck. What? What do you mean Jeff's never won an award in his entire life? But if that were true, that would mean my son is a worthless piece of crap who never accomplished anything. Well, sir, I'm not gonna sit here while you say those awful things about my pride and joy.
I promise you, son, I will not rest until I get every single ribbon, trophy and letter of commendation back on that wall. I'm gonna go down to the bar and round up a posse. We'll get Charlie's dogs, close off a perimeter. You just sit there and keep on making me proud."

I did not

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Clancy Brown did some great voice acting in Gargoyles.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Brawnfire posted:

I CAN FEEL THE WIND BLOWING ACROSS MY BRAIN! How do you live like this?!?

I have a headband!

Did they ever find that hat?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Clancy Brown great acting

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

I do like you'll see one off characters in the background sometimes. I know that college girl Stan fell in love with over Spring Break shows up a lot.

My favorite background characters are the random women wearing ladybug pins. There's one in almost any crowd shot. Its such an old call back but it shows the people who make this show still care and actually know its lore, even if most episodes are Francine's dreams.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

There's this one background character, it's this woman with really long red hair in a ponytail, who looks way too detailed to just be random generic design but I can't remember what episode she was originally from.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

There's this one background character, it's this woman with really long red hair in a ponytail, who looks way too detailed to just be random generic design but I can't remember what episode she was originally from.

Yeah the one with curly poofy hair who always a sweater? I always notice her and the brown haired girl with a blond highlight who shows up in Pearl Bailey scenes

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Is it Ally the life coach?

https://theamericandad.fandom.com/wiki/Ally

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Just a heads up, according to TBS' schedule, like last week, they'll be airing the new ep at 9:30 and 10:00 tonight.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

https://americandad.fandom.com/wiki/Casey

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine
Why there isn't a proper page for Roger's Personas on the wiki is beyond me

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Thread project!

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

No, the hair is way too short.

I'll try to find a screenshot of her when I have time to sit down and look through episodes.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Killdozer! :killdozer:

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

That's 25 cents for the swear jar!

Here's 50 go buy new tits.

Great episode.

Zero One posted:

Killdozer! :killdozer:

Edit:

No, the hair is way too short.

I'll try to find a screenshot of her when I have time to sit down and look through episodes.

I think I saw her and I think she is one of Roger's girls when he did his Persian club guy persona. I think it might be the Francine sex garden episode and Roger is Stan's wingman.

limp_cheese fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Jun 15, 2021

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
I loved all of Roger's Picasso outfits.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I want some of Jeff's Steven Hawking pills, might write a novel

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

You know who I like a lot? Ray

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

This is a brutal takedown

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Another great episode. The whole six months later segment had me laughing for like two or three minutes straight.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

"Why...? Then again why not!"

Add Denise to the list of incredibly hot women whom Klaus has self destructively sabotaged a relationship with along with Danuta and Shoshanna.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
It turns out Hayley’s idea was terrible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwbgLteVwvs

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

I think he just cooked it in a really dumb way(also used the wrong ingredients for the recipe he was following). He's pretty bad when he deviates from a recipe.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I don't know how you would make meat ghetti and spa balls and not have it turn into a disaster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Kwyndig posted:

I don't know how you would make meat ghetti and spa balls and not have it turn into a disaster.

I'd start by throwing my measuring cups all the way to Bear Island, then spatchcocking the meat.