Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Woman walks out on stage with 2 codes for the hottest indie titles on the market taped to her tits while Bob struggles to reach out for them, ultimately passing out crying. He was cured alright

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Woman walks out on stage with 2 codes for the hottest indie titles on the market taped to her tits while Bob struggles to reach out for them, ultimately passing out crying. He was cured alright

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The crippled writer blasting the Dead Cells theme song until Bob jumps out the window

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Are these… Miis in the room right now?

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

A famous linguist once said out of all the combinations of words, "indie platformer" is the most beautiful.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Roberta Sparrow going to her mailbox every day looking for the notification that the Switch Pro is releasing.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

A famous linguist once said out of all the combinations of words, "indie platformer" is the most beautiful.

Bicyclops posted:

Roberta Sparrow going to her mailbox every day looking for the notification that the Switch Pro is releasing.

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
My body is ready

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

Last minute predictions:

- BotW 2 trailer
- Wind Waker and Twilight Princess HD Wii U ports
- Big third-party character revealed for Smash Bros
- WarioWare

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lobster Harmonica posted:

- BotW 2 trailer
- Big third-party character revealed for Smash Bros

These two are beyond doubt

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
BAYONETTA 3 REAL

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Sora in smash

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
switch pro isnt happening because chip shortage i think.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Switch pro. Chip shortage is because Nintendo bought them all and there's a Pro on your doorstep right now.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Couldn't give a poo poo less about a switch pro lol. Did everyone forget about the New 3ds already

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

What about a 4ds?

Muscle Tracer
Feb 23, 2007

Medals only weigh one down.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Couldn't give a poo poo less about a switch pro lol. Did everyone forget about the New 3ds already

yeah but what about hte New 3DS XL??

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i didnt, because i have one sitting on my nightstand

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Did they end up making any games that specifically required the New 3DS hardware other than like, xenoblade?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Did they end up making any games that specifically required the New 3DS hardware other than like, xenoblade?

binding of isaac port that ran like poo poo, fire emblem warriors, and snes virtual console with ten games

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Also Minecraft

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Poo PeeDS

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Hyrule Warriors Legends didn't technically require it but you really really needed it to make the game not play like poo poo. If you played on an old 3DS the weaker processor made the game spawn fewer enemies which made some of the harder "Kill X enemies within the time limit" challenges almost impossible to complete lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fungah! posted:

i didnt, because i have one sitting on my nightstand

Same, tbh

and that Isaac port always hard locked my 3ds lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Hot Smash rumor is that the new characters being announced are Master Chief and then the 4 champions from BOTW who will all share a slot somehow

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

the fire emblem warriors port was the other first party one that did i think. and then there were maybe a dozen random 3rd party games.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

im ostly want a switch pro becauase after 2000+ hours of play my old ones beat to hell and i'd rather get an upgrade than just a new one

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
had a dream last night it was a botw 2 preview to start the show off, then 5 new indie games with japanese names and that was it

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

this

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

heehee posted:

had a dream last night it was a botw 2 preview to start the show off, then 5 new indie games with japanese names and that was it

this would still be better than every other conference lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

scary ghost dog posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

scary ghost dog posted:

this, and it wouldnt even be close