Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

i say swears online posted:

she actually killed it ngl

pretty much the role she was made for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Farm Frenzy posted:

I love it. They really need to do a proper duel mode though the implementation sucks

The spear is really, really good and I like that I can dodge with it now, since you can actually line up tandem headshots on two or more opposing players

or, you know, poke the other guy through the head of your teammate, they'll be fine :kiddo:

Ora Tzo
Feb 26, 2016

HEEEERES TONYYYY

Ora Tzo has issued a correction as of 09:39 on Jun 15, 2021

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

I thought Dees was dead

Erwin the German
May 30, 2011

:3

Atrocious Joe posted:

jacques from seeking derangements felt like a cartoon character on Chapo, but in a good way?

the argument over being more Catholic and then the airline meat story was incredible.

I'm sub'd to Seeking Derangements and frankly I don't understand how Jacques is still alive. He is a living Loony Toon.

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

Farm Frenzy posted:

yea felix is the least hosed up looking one and he uses all of his clout to do literally nothing

The only time I remember him doing this was during the OldBaes debacle, which made one of the subjects of a Chapo episode (the guy who bragged about teaching Prince about the internet or some poo poo) use his twitter connections to remove him since he was outting atheists, lbgt and labour rights people to the UAE police.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Felix did stream for Palestine, but what has he done for us lately???

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

whoa lots of D&D wall posts. ftv was good, it made my dumb rear end fully realize that AOC is a useless careerist.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

some plague rats posted:

Hell yeah can't wait to hear their opinions in these issues, and many others

I mean they did a real good examination on how the girl was full of poo poo because of her claim she bared her breasts to Virgil over webcam and sent pics when she was under 18 were true she’d go to the police and also that she seems to be implying all this happened when she was 16 yet never can say it. Also they did a great look at how it was dumb for anyone to care that Hunter talks like a zoomer with his lawyers and looked at Nat Geo entering into the woke trolling world. I wonder how long also till those two join Matt and Katie on Useful idiots.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

some plague rats posted:

jesus christ lady. go outside

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br66d-gTV-o&t=219s

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i was pretty bummed with all the new voice acting from disco elysium. chapo sucked at voice acting but at least they were trying for something. well maybe not will he sucked but, i was so sad when i walked up to the felix guy and its just generic sailor man now

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Matt was awesome as Hardie though. I didn't actually realize it was him until the end.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

i played through the entire game and only found out it was them afterwards. and i found out dasha was in it when someone posted about it yesterday. also if an actor changes their haircut they might as well be a different person to me

Paffgen
Jul 13, 2009
Hate that I tricked myself into listening to the Virgil ep. Dasha kept saying the twitter accuser was actually 18-19 (when the account does say 16-17) and pretending that she couldn't even read the thread because they wanted to make their standard women be hysterical whiners point. They barely even brought up the more obvious possibility of it being a hoax (because then there would be no woman involved to disparage). Anna was just mumbling "all leftists are liberals and also immature pedos" every few minutes. Whatever, their takes on these issues are stale now. The only time they haven't been predictable was when they didn't say Epstein innocent.
Real low point of the episode was when Anna finally got to get her Israel take out that she had held back because Dasha wasn't onboard with it a few weeks ago, something like "why should americans care about israel, it's a reflection of their narcissism while they don't care about problems in their own backyard" standard deflection.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Basically caring is cringe and for pussies is Red Scare's thing right?

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Their thing is living in NYC and being contrarians against online leftism. There's a reason Michael Tracey is their BFF and why Glenn Greenwald is such a ridiculous simp for them.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/TaylorLorenz/status/1404852076551622656?s=20

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Somebody should dial up her father to get his take on all this

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

wassup with trueanon? have there not been any episodes in about a week or is something up with my podcast app/feed

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

they seem to be plotting to blow up the bezos space flight if i interpret the signals correctly

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I don't know what that is but good for her

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

wassup with trueanon? have there not been any episodes in about a week or is something up with my podcast app/feed

word on the street is there's a big episode, or even series coming down the pipe. Elon Musk.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

i think there's a doozy coming
https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1404558881334829058

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I'm glad it promises to be neither too short nor too long

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lol wtf is going on in lefty youtube mediasphere

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Homeless Friend posted:

I'm really glad that I don't care (fully aware that I know way too much about podcasters)

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Homeless Friend posted:

Nothing that has anything to do with anyone accomplishing anything. It's like an Opie and Anthony vs Bubba the Love Sponge radio war.

mcmagic has issued a correction as of 19:23 on Jun 15, 2021

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
if ana kasparian showed me her rear end, i wouldn't roast her. instead i'd say thank you very much. then i'd thank cenk for letting me sexually harass her.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 48 minutes!

Homeless Friend posted:

TYT completely unprompted attacked Aaron Mate from the grayzone for testifying about the Syrian chemical attacks in front of the UN. He responded by pointing out that the TYT take in dem donor money and that Ana has interviewed ghouls like Madeleine Albright. Jimmy interviewed the grayzone folks about this and it's now devolved into them using metoo language to talk about a time where Jimmy made a sexually harassing comment to Ana which he apologized for a letter shortly after making the comment.

Jimmy also brought up that the TYT used to be like this:

https://twitter.com/gig_42/status/1404825776491466755

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 48 minutes!
https://soundcloud.com/naz0bar/whatever-man-that-shits-boring-who-cares

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
lol they didn't slowly wipe out their old videos when they got big. incredible

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

That DICK! posted:

i was pretty bummed with all the new voice acting from disco elysium. chapo sucked at voice acting but at least they were trying for something. well maybe not will he sucked but, i was so sad when i walked up to the felix guy and its just generic sailor man now

What the game lost in recasting the Chapos it made up for tenfold by making Nick Mullen the new Kim.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
I wish Cenk-ghazi would go away

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I've read many thousands of words about him and I still don't really know who he is or why I should care.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Halloween Jack posted:

I've read many thousands of words about him and I still don't really know who he is or why I should care.

he committed genocide against the armenians and also had genocide committed against him by china

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Cenk loves capitalism and hates unions.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Chunky Uighur

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

lmao the other one left about a year ago too