Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Part of me wanted to avoid it until I found out that it’s Advance Wars 1 AND 2… I might have to get it now lol…

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

as a failtard obsessed with metroid and the metroid story & lore, im in love with this modified fusion suit

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

scary ghost dog posted:

as a failtard obsessed with metroid and the metroid story & lore, im in love with this modified fusion suit

It's so slick. I love the gross sinewy harness part of it... and the white plate armor... sooooo tight

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

It's so slick. I love the gross sinewy harness part of it... and the white plate armor... sooooo tight

unbelievably hype for whatever the new varia & gravity suit equivalents are

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

scary ghost dog posted:

unbelievably hype for whatever the new varia & gravity suit equivalents are

FR. Also I read the website and the new planet is called ZDR lol.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

lmao i thought i heard someone say that

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah! posted:

oh yeah there's a big-rear end eshop sale right now in case you were worried that nintendo wasnt winning hard enough

think im gonna get romancing saga 3 but I still have to finish 2

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

tough call, they both kick rear end. 2's cooler overall i think though

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

scary ghost dog posted:

The director also made the comment that this game will conclude the Metroid (meaning the creatures) storyline. Kinda weird, wonder what they do with it.

Kinda feels like they had the name dread and wanted to do the Mr. X robots thing and they didn't wanna bother trying to shoehorn nuclear beings into the mix.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

net cafe scandal posted:

lol

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

American McGay posted:

The director also made the comment that this game will conclude the Metroid (meaning the creatures) storyline. Kinda weird, wonder what they do with it.

Kinda feels like they had the name dread and wanted to do the Mr. X robots thing and they didn't wanna bother trying to shoehorn nuclear beings into the mix.

metroid samus returns had some stuff at the end that implied theres a surviving chozo faction that thinks creating metroids was a mistake and wants to exterminate them. and as of metroid fusion, samus herself is the last metroid…….

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training posted:

beg your pardon?

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

Is the Switch Pro a real thing lol. I struggle with impulse buying one like at least once a week but this E3 makes me want a Switch really bad.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

mkvltra posted:

Is the Switch Pro a real thing lol. I struggle with impulse buying one like at least once a week but this E3 makes me want a Switch really bad.

Its less real than Half-Life 3 currently.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mkvltra posted:

It's never been real, it's just bullshit made up by economist websites to make gamers click on their stories

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

mkvltra posted:

itll have a nvidia chip which means it doesnt exist

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

People straight up think nintendo is gonna put out a 4K device when they just announced a bunch of GBA games

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

ah finally the 4k game n watch of my dreams

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

In Training posted:

People straight up think nintendo is gonna put out a 4K device when they just announced a bunch of GBA games

Okay yeah, that makes sense. Wasn't sure if there was like a new console right around the corner

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

mkvltra posted:

You should buy a Switch today so that the Switch Pro will get officially announced next week. Do your part.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

had to bail right at the start of Treehouse, Dread sounds like it's going to pwn though

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
nintendo is god

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

There's a distinct psychological difference between people who grew up with Nintendo consoles vs Sony or Sega consoles

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

symbolic posted:

had to bail right at the start of Treehouse, Dread sounds like it's going to pwn though
It looks amazeballs and all the metroidheads crying in their Cookie Crisp about how it's being made by a chad team of Spaniards instead of the 100 year old pervert Japanese salarymen who made Super Metroid are gonna get BTFOed by how sick it is.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

American McGay posted:

It looks amazeballs and all the metroidheads crying in their Cookie Crisp about how it's being made by a chad team of Spaniards instead of the 100 year old pervert Japanese salarymen who made Super Metroid are gonna get BTFOed by how sick it is.

This

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

American McGay posted:

I hope so

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

man I would hate to play japanese games

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

mkvltra posted:

Okay yeah, that makes sense. Wasn't sure if there was like a new console right around the corner

a switch in the hand is worth two in the bush

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

mkvltra posted:

There's a distinct psychological difference between people who grew up with Nintendo consoles vs Sony or Sega consoles

im gonna rip your balls off and shove them in your mouth bitch

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

mkvltra posted:

its actually all those people vs xbox only people

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
https://twitter.com/sayoyonsayoyon/status/1404891800788111374

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

American McGay posted:

I hope it's good but Samus Returns was meh and this looks really similar.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

mkvltra posted:

i grew up with both, but the sega was mine while the super nintendo was my moms.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

I wish they'd make another Advance Wars...

What have I done?!

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

still hyped though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

I wish they'd make another Advance Wars...

What have I done?!

you got your wish, x 2