Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

M_Gargantua posted:

But where is our Very Useful paperweight?

Yeah I want to see what Ms Cool Ice looks like with her poo poo together

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

shirts and skins posted:

Mottom seems to have willed herself younger. Tomorrow is going to be something.

She casting a bunch of spells and her key actually looks to be glowing. I feel like this is a real last hurrah thing. Mottom's gonna use her MP up and then immediately just wither into a husk with a key on the skull.

TwoPair fucked around with this message at 11:39 on Jun 16, 2021

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
I just realized what the Gog-A-Moon is for; All those blows that were hitting Rayuba down below that the other Demiurges couldn't counter in earnest without doing likewise or worse?

That's all now contained in a perfect regenerating sphere of Gog-Agog and they're all now completely free to do whatever the gently caress they like without fear of collateral damage.

poo poo's about to get nuts, yo. :suspense:

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Neddy Seagoon posted:

I just realized what the Gog-A-Moon is for; All those blows that were hitting Rayuba down below that the other Demiurges couldn't counter in earnest without doing likewise or worse?

That's all now contained in a perfect regenerating sphere of Gog-Agog and they're all now completely free to do whatever the gently caress they like without fear of collateral damage.

They about to make a third sun

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
Mottom's "DRESS!" crew is putting in some great work, real unsung mvp's of this fight

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Uhh, Gog just killed likely billions of people to make that sphere.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Forgall posted:

That's not how Gog works at all; You're thinking of her visit to the gang's home, and that's just the most convenient way for her to appear anywhere; Send one of her Wormed guys over, and use that worm to propagate more into a full Gog body. Worms don't need a host, it's just easier to spread that way.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's at least one world that's just The Mass of worms.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

Neddy Seagoon posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if there's at least one world that's just The Mass of worms.

There's probably one entire universe that's The Mass. Can't kill an as-good-as infinite being.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Forgall posted:

Those weren't billions of people, those were billions of Gog. She just consolidated her one-woman clown posse.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

I have to assume that the worms propagate by consuming biomass.

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL
Gog says no gently caress you to conservation laws and does what she wants.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Everyone's acting like gog is cool and fun and not a nightmare who needs to be destroyed like all of these absolute fucks

and everyone forgot jadis

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Bussamove posted:

Those weren't billions of people, those were billions of Gog. She just consolidated her one-woman clown posse.

Whoop whoop!

Lights
Dec 9, 2007

Lights, the Peacock King, First of His Name.

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Everyone's acting like gog is cool and fun and not a nightmare who needs to be destroyed like all of these absolute fucks

If she was a nightmare she wouldn't be My Pal, and since she is definitely My Pal, she is therefore cool and fun.

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

World Famous W posted:

They about to make a third sun

Creating a star centered on Jag would probably inconvenience him more than most forms of attack. And you could probably make one entirely out of Dave's concentrated anger!

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Now you know why she portrays herself as a harmless clown.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.

Counterpoint.
<-----------------

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Dr Subterfuge posted:

Gog says no gently caress you to conservation laws and does what she wants.

Gog sets the strictest environmental protection laws in all of the multiverse. Makes it funnier when she "oopsies" them

Trebuchet King
Jul 5, 2005

This post...

...is a
WORK OF FICTION!!

anyone got alt text for those of us stuck with mobile browsing for at least 10 hours or so?

Lights
Dec 9, 2007

Lights, the Peacock King, First of His Name.

Trebuchet King posted:

anyone got alt text for those of us stuck with mobile browsing for at least 10 hours or so?

"It only took a Very Big Clown for everyone to get their poo poo together"

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Trebuchet King posted:

What browser are you on? In Firefox on Android I can usually just longpress the picture for the alt text.

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

what the hell is that creepy cartoon thing in your avatar?
Solomon finally taking off his Weighted Training Clothes Beard-Cozy.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Cryophage posted:

Solomon finally taking off his Weighted Training Clothes Beard-Cozy.

He's using all ten fingers.

Trebuchet King
Jul 5, 2005

This post...

...is a
WORK OF FICTION!!

Phy posted:

What browser are you on? In Firefox on Android I can usually just longpress the picture for the alt text.

chrome on ios

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
I use Firefox on Android but it usually cuts off after a few words with an ellipsis that I can't expand in any way so I usually have to wait until I'm on the computer before I can check it myself

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

That's weird, I'm on android, but tapping the text in Chrome after you long press the image expands it for me.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

BOOMER DISEASE DETECTED

WORMS DEPLOYING

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1405365596578107395?s=20

Oh boy she's down there sparking away like a little ice battery.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Mottom's pissed off enough she doesn't even need to ride anymore she's just flying.

CAR CRASH CRACKERS
Jan 13, 2008

commemorative spoons and tiny personalized license plates: the regalia of tourism
Jadis MVP

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
there should be a single gog-agog down there with jadis

just two gals vibing

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

I bet there's a gog narrating this entire battle on GNN back on Throne.

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

Dave has gone full DBZ, moving so fast all you see is afterimages.

And I'm glad to see grampa and stinky tag teaming, but even if you guys break that arm he's got at least 99 more.

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

That's a very pretty page of this very pretty comic!

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

How dare you besmirch team "DRESS!" They have kept Mottom going through this whole project.

Rahul
Dec 10, 2004

I'm pretty sure that is the most metal page this comic has had, which is saying something. I need this on my wall

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Rahul posted:

I'm pretty sure that is the most metal page this comic has had, which is saying something. I need this on my wall
Hard choices all around, but would have to go with the battle at Yre

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

World Famous W posted:

Hard choices all around, but would have to go with the battle at Yre

This fight is way more shonen than it is metal. Yre was like a dethclock music video levels of metal.

Rhaka
Feb 15, 2008

Practice knighthood and learn
the art that dignifies you

Goddamnit stinkubus, that is definitely multiple cuts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aegof
Mar 2, 2011

Rhaka posted:

Goddamnit stinkubus, that is definitely multiple cuts.

It's fine if he only swung once.