Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Joes are statistically more likely to be white dudes

:yikes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidcowfromhell
Dec 27, 2004

Remember Iowa

i tried showing this to one of my centrist friends and they claimed it's actually correct because the key-word is "directly" and apparently America doesn't do that anymore and "aid" is actually good so Biden: 1 - C-SPAM: 0

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I've heard legends of the mythical trans people, but I'm glad to see irrefutable evidence that they do, in fact, exist.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

How Darwinian posted:

It sounds like they're writing about the dog. Are the same people doing his tweets?

i hope whatever unpaid sadsack who is writing this poo poo is slapping their thighs with laughter

i'm referring to the tweet

Programmer Humor
Nov 27, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Nichael posted:

what does "ensure access to the outdoors" mean???????

new euphemism for the unhoused to prepare for the upcoming mass evictions

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
https://twitter.com/Srirachachau/status/1405216234782609409?s=20

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans
JoeJoe's Biden Adventure: Dementia Crusaders

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWIqZKhNY90

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

i basically ignored all this but lmao @ these clips

i checked out tyt during the 2016 primaries b/c they were sympathetic to bernie but i quickly noped out when 90+% of their posted content was non-political click bait

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

what bush means is that he is going to gently caress and suck joe biden on the roof of the freedom tower in a beautiful display of bipartisanship, and Obama will also be there

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

rabidcowfromhell posted:

i tried showing this to one of my centrist friends and they claimed it's actually correct because the key-word is "directly" and apparently America doesn't do that anymore and "aid" is actually good so Biden: 1 - C-SPAM: 0
yeah it's like I said:

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

technically it's not interfering with an election if you just keep murdering the winners
also the NYT doesn't do front page (or really any page) reporting about it so as far as the liberal brain is concerned it never happened anyway

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Egg Moron posted:

Brands are an op

Lol if you think the three letter agencies are superordinate to private industry

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/tedlieu/status/1405385355172335618?s=19

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/The_DannyG/status/1405388398894927873

me but for the exact opposite reason

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
we recognize the need to ensure access to the outdoors for all Americans

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Mr. Lobe posted:

Lol if you think the three letter agencies are superordinate to private industry

Put down that copy of Snow Crash and TOUCH GRASS

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Egg Moron posted:

Put down that copy of Snow Crash and TOUCH GRASS

Thankfully vice president Kamala is working hard to make sure outside and by extension grass is "accessible", whatever that means.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
Personally I love to take on right wing talking points by engaging even more insidious right wing talking points

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

30.5 Days posted:

Personally I love to take on right wing talking points by engaging even more insidious right wing talking points

https://twitter.com/Kredo0/status/1223199500665266176

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Incidentally I did some grass touching yesterday. Near where I live are some cherry trees ripe for the picking. So, I did just that.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Nichael posted:

Vaush is around five years younger than me and looks fifteen to twenty years older. I would attribute that to having had a hard life, but all he does is post, so I can only assume his dad gave him bad brain.

not all of us are blessed with the dashing good looks of a cechen bomber that DESERVES the death penalty.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

no poo poo

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Fister Roboto posted:

I've heard legends of the mythical trans people, but I'm glad to see irrefutable evidence that they do, in fact, exist.

*breathlessly running up to transperson on the street while holding up a news microphone* sir how do you respond to recent allegations that you, in fact, are not a ghost

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Parity warning posted:

we recognize the need to ensure access to the outdoors for all Americans
you'd think they'd ensure access to gun for all Americans

Jay-V
Nov 8, 2009

wooooooooooooooowww

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

lmao Ted Lieu has dog food for brains

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

lol what the hell

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

just all-around what the hell

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Mind_Taker posted:

lmao Ted Lieu has dog food for brains

damnit don’t make me agree with wheelchud

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

you have to be especially braindead to let Madison Cawthorne score rhetorical points on you

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Finally democrat who can attack republicans from the right. Things are looking good for the future

Mike the TV
Jan 14, 2008

Ninety-nine ninety-nine ninety-nine

Pillbug

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

"we won every battle, which is how the viet cong utterly defeated us via sheer force of will"

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

.....?.......??.....???

LOL

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

https://twitter.com/tedlieu/status/1401953956662714368

(I did not see the tweet he was responding to when I copied the link, I just thought he was doing a weird flex on twitter. I mean, he still is.)

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

history teacher: and so the usa retreated in absolute disgrace, having drained a massive amount of resources and people in a pointless, genocidal campaign that accomplished nothing. what would we call a defeat so severe that nationalists are afraid to speak of it even decades later. anyone? yes ted?

ted lieu: absolute victory

history teacher: lmao sure

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

what an outstanding tweet

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

The next step in the logic from "we won every battle but somehow lost" is that the dirty hippy anti war protesters cost us the victory so I'm assuming he's going there eventually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

The Kent State Massacre was good actually, thread 1/