Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

FutonForensic posted:

dreamed that i was in the recording studio with Charles Martinet while he did his famous audition for Mario. my manager was constantly leaning over to me and saying, "make him say 'pussy' with the voice" but I stood up, put my hand over my heart, and gave an impassioned speech on how "we weren't that kind of recording studio" and "this man could be the voice of Mario. he's going to be a hero." Charles kept interrupting me by saying things like, "it's-a ok, i'm-a say 'pussy' for you" (i don't know what his actual voice sounds like so he just stayed in character the whole time)

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

FutonForensic posted:

dreamed that i was in the recording studio with Charles Martinet while he did his famous audition for Mario. my manager was constantly leaning over to me and saying, "make him say 'pussy' with the voice" but I stood up, put my hand over my heart, and gave an impassioned speech on how "we weren't that kind of recording studio" and "this man could be the voice of Mario. he's going to be a hero." Charles kept interrupting me by saying things like, "it's-a ok, i'm-a say 'pussy' for you" (i don't know what his actual voice sounds like so he just stayed in character the whole time)
thank you mario

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

FutonForensic posted:

lmao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
lmfao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
martinets voice is very pleasant he did the rocky bullwinkle style narration for bit trip runner 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxnLuc8cL8g

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Imp Magic strikes again

stay strong Mr. Broth

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FutonForensic posted:

Lmao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

FutonForensic posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

FutonForensic posted:

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FutonForensic posted:

lmfao

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

ArfJason posted:

martinets voice is very pleasant he did the rocky bullwinkle style narration for bit trip runner 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxnLuc8cL8g

cool

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

FutonForensic posted:

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

FutonForensic posted:

lmao

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I had a dream that I lived in a world where gaming was outlawed, and if you wanted to play games you had to find illegal secret internet cafe trucks that hid around the gigantic cyberpunk cityscape I now lived in. I went to one of these with my sketchy cousin, and started playing Minecraft. I overheard my cousin talking in the other room and to my annoyance he was one of those people who overshare and overexplain game mechanics to newbies. Suddenly we heard a loud thumping all around the truck. It was the cops! We bust out the back door of the truck and I knew in order to not get caught I had to "act like an NPC" so I started walking slowly in a loop. I saw the police catch my cousin though, who shouted "You can't do this to me! I'm a gamer!" before they cold-cocked him to knock him out, and put a bag over his face.

After I got back home my family had already moved everything out of his room. I heard my grandma say "I can't believe that he was a gamer..."

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

GorfZaplen posted:

I had a dream that I lived in a world where gaming was outlawed, and if you wanted to play games you had to find illegal secret internet cafe trucks that hid around the gigantic cyberpunk cityscape I now lived in. I went to one of these with my sketchy cousin, and started playing Minecraft. I overheard my cousin talking in the other room and to my annoyance he was one of those people who overshare and overexplain game mechanics to newbies. Suddenly we heard a loud thumping all around the truck. It was the cops! We bust out the back door of the truck and I knew in order to not get caught I had to "act like an NPC" so I started walking slowly in a loop. I saw the police catch my cousin though, who shouted "You can't do this to me! I'm a gamer!" before they cold-cocked him to knock him out, and put a bag over his face.

After I got back home my family had already moved everything out of his room. I heard my grandma say "I can't believe that he was a gamer..."

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

GorfZaplen posted:

lmfao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

GorfZaplen posted:

This is real.

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

this isn't that gaming related but i had a dream that i was going somewhere and ichiban kasuga was my uber driver. he stopped in the middle of the road to get out and fistfight a random passerby and then walked away, leaving me in his car

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GorfZaplen posted:

elf help book posted:

This is real.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

GorfZaplen posted:

elf help book posted:

This is real.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

GorfZaplen posted:

elf help book posted:

This is real.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Wes Warhammer posted:

this isn't that gaming related but i had a dream that i was going somewhere and ichiban kasuga was my uber driver. he stopped in the middle of the road to get out and fistfight a random passerby and then walked away, leaving me in his car

elf help book posted:

This is real.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

GorfZaplen posted:

elf help book posted:

This is real.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

the year is 2018. 60% of goldmined content comes from one forum with 20 people in it. mandatory aids injections for gamers begin in 69 days

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I had a dream that I was some kind of gaming journalist who uncovered the behind-the-scenes info on obscure things in gaming, and I was interviewing the person who designed the hostess maker mini game for Yakuza 3 and 4. he was immediately hostile and defensive, talking about the limitations he had. he looked sort of like a young, uglier Paul dano and sounded like Brendan Fraser. we were meeting at this nice outside restaurant that I realized after I woke up was where nedry and Dawson talk in Jurassic park.

then I noticed that the bottom of his mouth was sort of continuously melting into a crawling river of maggots, that melted themselves into a disgusting slush that fell off his face like drool. it was making me feel sick, and he thought i was reacting to his story, so he kept getting angrier and angrier, yelling about I had a fake job and this was a hit piece, spewing the maggot slurry all over the table. he yelled "you're not even listening to me!" and slammed his fists on the table, waking me up.

extremely cursed mini game, lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

I had a dream that I was some kind of gaming journalist who uncovered the behind-the-scenes info on obscure things in gaming, and I was interviewing the person who designed the hostess maker mini game for Yakuza 3 and 4. he was immediately hostile and defensive, talking about the limitations he had. he looked sort of like a young, uglier Paul dano and sounded like Brendan Fraser. we were meeting at this nice outside restaurant that I realized after I woke up was where nedry and Dawson talk in Jurassic park.

then I noticed that the bottom of his mouth was sort of continuously melting into a crawling river of maggots, that melted themselves into a disgusting slush that fell off his face like drool. it was making me feel sick, and he thought i was reacting to his story, so he kept getting angrier and angrier, yelling about I had a fake job and this was a hit piece, spewing the maggot slurry all over the table. he yelled "you're not even listening to me!" and slammed his fists on the table, waking me up.

lmfao

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bicyclops posted:

Lol/ew

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Bicyclops posted:

lmao but while making this face :whitewater:

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

Bicyclops posted:

:stonklol:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

imp magic.........

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

symbolic posted:

lmao but while making this face :whitewater:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Bicyclops posted:

Jesus dude we warned you not to play it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Dano-Fraser! We've got Dano-Fraser here! See, nobody cares.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Dano-Fraser! We've got Dano-Fraser here! See, nobody cares.

lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

GorfZaplen posted:

lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
what the gently caress lmfao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

elf help book posted:

imp magic.........

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

fell back asleep after waking up the first time and had a brief dream that Uncle at Nintendo made the Games Beat 2022 thread, and everyone was annoyed at him because he both posted it in July and somehow gave it the YOSPOS stylesheet