Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

xtal posted:

It took them a month to act on the death threat I reported, you think they'd move that fast over a cartoon avatar?

you should have rode with the punches you little liberal whiner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

lmfao

Post the word

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
there was a cumtown where they were talking about the wire and how you can tell who is actually from Baltimore by their accents. I'm rewatching the wire and I can't miss it now that it was pointed out.

the baltimore accent is incredibly funny to me

it's like this weird mishmash of a southern drawl and a NY accent

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

the funnier thing about xtal is his meltdown over being "doxxed" on ActBlue

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

a Loving Dog posted:

lol at calling it a death threat just like evilweasel. post your podcasts or don’t post, you snitch bitch

Larry Parrish posted:

he should be killed

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
thats not a threat

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
its an accurate assessment

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
its behavioral euthanasia

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
:dogbutton:

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

paul_soccer12 posted:

its an accurate assessment

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
youre not allowed to wish ill on someone doing PR cover for a guy who slammed his car into a crowd on purpose its gauche. cspam is better than that

like how many people in the i/p thread said something along the lines of "I hope every settler and occupation troop gets a bullet" without even having to eat a 6er. and they were all just as correct as larry

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

paul_soccer12 posted:

youre not allowed to wish ill on someone doing PR cover for a guy who slammed his car into a crowd on purpose its gauche. cspam is better than that

like how many people in the i/p thread said something along the lines of "I hope every settler and occupation troop gets a bullet" without even having to eat a 6er. and they were all just as correct as larry

Isn't Robert Evans on the forums, though?

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
so ban him instead

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Reik posted:

who loving cares

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord

Reik posted:

he created an account exclusively to shill his stupid podcast and never posted outside that one thread

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Yo xtal don’t PM me, I didn’t read it and I’m never going to. You have the ideology of an emotionally stunted 13 year old and have no place here among moral and intellectual betters, I will not make any time for you ever.

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Malleum posted:

he created an account exclusively to shill his stupid podcast and never posted outside that one thread

and then the thread got closed lol

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
you must post the dm

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Reik posted:

not once larry gets finished with him

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
lol

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Rover Evans probably doesn’t deserve to die but he does deserve to be mocked into obscurity and have his dirty money taken from him and spent on actually good things.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Fortaleza posted:

Rover Evans probably doesn’t deserve to die but he does deserve to be mocked into obscurity and have his dirty money taken from him and spent on actually good things.

please paste xtals PM in here please thank you

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

Malleum posted:

He said he loves us though :(

https://twitter.com/IwriteOK/status/1156982092850274304?s=20

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
i dunno man if andy ngo started tweeting a bellingcat style forensic assessment of a video of the toronto incel truck attack to blame the victims i would hope he gets killed.

especially if he accepted money to do so

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
andy ngo has an account? gross

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord
i have it on good authority that andy ngo also thinks groverhaus is funny

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
why would you ruin groverhaus?

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

paul_soccer12 posted:

please paste xtals PM in here please thank you

Immediately deleted it, I run a tight ship and keep my inboxes empty.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
lmfao larrys last post itt

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
I will happily share my message, it's really open for anyone.

PMs are open. I love to make friends.

xtal has issued a correction as of 19:29 on Jun 19, 2021

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Malleum posted:

the bellingcat book says he was a member in the 2000s and participated in raids

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
many people don't know this, but robert evans career began by saving people from a pool filled with aids

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

xtal posted:

no one wants to be your friend because you’re a miserable little snitch gently caress. go away

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

a Loving Dog posted:

no one wants to be your friend because you’re a miserable little snitch gently caress. go away

I didn't send you the message either you slur user. This is my effort to make amends and it's up to you to accept or not.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

That “slur user” is a better person than you and has actually stuck their neck out for righteous causes. You’ve done no beneficial action and support monstrous things.

The amends comes via you leaving and never coming back.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

xtal posted:

This is how demented serial killers write

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
Jeffrey just trying to cover for Larry who unfortunately died yesterday from choking on a fishbone because he knew it would just destroy his rep.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

idk who any of the people involved in this were but this xtal person is really coming across like they think theyre some sort of badass puppet master which is basically the most embarrassing thing you can possibly be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
slur user sounds like an mmo subclass