Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

euphronius posted:

lmao at the CDC

forever

these playoffs are literally killing people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

come on guys the series isn’t even over yet

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/charlieo_conn/status/1405662179836280837?s=21

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1405875739434573828

Big AL is back baybeeee

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
i predicted that trade to a coworker earlier this week and he thought i was kidding. Celtics getting Moses Brown might be good but i don't know that you couldn't find someone equal with the 16th pick

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Moses Brown might be 16th pick value and also the best player in the trade.

Kobe Bryant
Nov 16, 2010

Yossarian-22 posted:

every team doc rivers touches chokes without exception. even orlando blew a 3-1 lead against the pistons in 2003 when he was the coach

Everyone is hating on Ben Simmons (which is justified) but Embiid, Curry and Harris should be able to generate enough offense to win a game with a 10 pt lead with 4 mins to go.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
if only the sixers had acquired an elite point guard who was available before the trade deadline with championship experience, good defense, excellent playmaking, and the ability to make comebacks in series and games.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lmao okc got decent first for Al horford

amazing

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Kobe Bryant posted:

Everyone is hating on Ben Simmons (which is justified) but Embiid, Curry and Harris should be able to generate enough offense to win a game with a 10 pt lead with 4 mins to go.

when they started the 4th quarter said “they need to get to 110 to win”

and they did need to get to 110. I assumed Atlanta would score 40

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Dreylad posted:

if only the sixers had acquired an elite point guard who was available before the trade deadline with championship experience, good defense, excellent playmaking, and the ability to make comebacks in series and games.

still would've been a bad trade even if they lose this series

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

euphronius posted:

lmao okc got decent first for Al horford

amazing

they mostly got a first for absorbing kemba's contract

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Stevie Lee posted:

still would've been a bad trade even if they lose this series

the point of the trade is that they would easily win this series and probably win the next.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Sixers are loving poo poo awful god drat I am having a miserable day and I'm going to blame it all on the xers even though I don't even care about basketball. loving hate ge.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Dreylad posted:

the point of the trade is that they would easily win this series and probably win the next.

I'm doubtful he makes that big of a difference. they should be easily winning this series as is

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Shear Modulus posted:

they mostly got a first for absorbing kemba's contract

is kemba dead dead ?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

https://twitter.com/Dubs4O8/status/1405731816825245702?s=20

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Dreylad posted:

the only thing that could possibly be better would be if this hypothetical point guard was also a Philly native who would love to return home and be extra motivated to play for the team

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Stevie Lee posted:

I'm doubtful he makes that big of a difference. they should be easily winning this series as is

well in reality, they are not, and they are missing an effective veteran point guard.

excited to see the process play out tonight

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

vyelkin posted:

the only thing that could possibly be better would be if this hypothetical point guard was also a Philly native who would love to return home and be extra motivated to play for the team

:hmmyes:

Hub Dirt
Apr 26, 2008
I can't believe the Sixers came out this cold. They're dead.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
legendary sixers defence just allowing unlimited alley-oops

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I'm so glad I didn't buy in on the process or the hype just to get gutted by this trash that belongs in fish town. God bless you AI for destroying my interest in the sixers as a formative youth by getting blasted by the lakers.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
https://twitter.com/Too_Much_Hoops/status/1405557352963715074

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
i feel really bad for joel because he is playing in pain and he shouldn't have trusted the process. seems like a likable guy

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Judakel posted:

i feel really bad for joel because he is playing in pain and he shouldn't have trusted the process. seems like a likable guy

he's a fantastic player, this is probably his best season yet

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Dreylad posted:

he's a fantastic player, this is probably his best season yet

and thats saying something considering the pain he is in

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

he’s always hurt. it sucks

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
trae young is crazy good

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Embiid is a bum. He should go live in cabin with Eric lindros.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
holy poo poo

vyelkin posted:

trae young is crazy good

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
well at least Tyrese maxey is good. I'm glad they didn't give him away for Lowry

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
let me know when the 6er are up 27

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I’m watching in the heights

it’s really good

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

euphronius posted:

I’m watching in the heights