Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

:negative: I’m gonna have to watch this stream once it’s finished oh god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gearhead
Feb 13, 2007
The Metroid of Humor

There would be a knife fight over who gets to be King George, and it would extend beyond Hololive.

Kata-Haro
Oct 21, 2010

RealFoxy posted:

"What are they going to do, fire me?"

Coco has been unleashed

I've legit been waiting to hear Coco say this in any sort of context for a while now. You only really have so many opportunities to drop this specific line during your lifetime.

Wudz
Aug 19, 2005

*LATEST FAD

RealFoxy posted:

"What are they going to do, fire me?"

Coco has been unleashed

Coco living the dream, goddamn

Gearhead posted:

There would be a knife fight over who gets to be King George, and it would extend beyond Hololive.

That part has already been cast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNCtlunWezk

Gearhead
Feb 13, 2007
The Metroid of Humor

Wudz posted:

Coco living the dream, goddamn

Coco, out of fucks to give.

I KNEW someone was going to post that.

Wudz
Aug 19, 2005

*LATEST FAD
She's just too drat good, she's really the only option

Speaking of Mouse, she should be live with Calli shortly

https://twitch.tv/ironmouse

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold

njsykora posted:

Also Holotalk with Coco in half an hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XV-VghW7SaM

Talk show aimed at interviewing vtubers for the benefit of foreign viewers.
Guest and host speak fluent english.
Talk in Japanese????

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

"I don't want to be stopped by the manager..."

"They can't stop you, it's a live stream!"

Kiara too powerful.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

CJ posted:

Talk show aimed at interviewing vtubers for the benefit of foreign viewers.
Guest and host speak fluent english.
Talk in Japanese????

I understand the reasoning, but I really don't agree with it. I really really wish that Kiara did it in reverse: Interview in English, and then translate for the JP bros. Missed opportunity since Coco rarely (unless its a collab) just talks in english on stream.

E: Kiara and Coco will collab again before the 1st!

Carteret fucked around with this message at 17:04 on Jun 19, 2021

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Kibibit posted:

One day, every man, woman and child will have a VTuber avatar

https://twitter.com/EliraPendora/status/1405717588529795079

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Ironmouse and Calli right fuckin now!!!!!

Wudz
Aug 19, 2005

*LATEST FAD
the future is now

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

"I am not an ITanologist"

E: Calli is calling Ironmouse 'My Lord' since she's the devil and Mousey cannot handle it.

Wudz
Aug 19, 2005

*LATEST FAD
RIP connor, tracked down by calli for insulting mouse

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
it appears this collaboration has created some manner of perpetual mutual simping motion device

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

We're gonna wake up to find Kiara in twintails and minus a foot of height, aren't we?

Wudz
Aug 19, 2005

*LATEST FAD
I hope we one day wake up to an ollie / mouse collab where they just talk about other vtubers for like 8 hours straight

or nene / mouse where nene gets to flex her impeccable english and spanish to mouse, please universe let this happen

Wudz fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Jun 19, 2021

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Calli and Mouse are so cute together. I hope they collab more.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Carol appealu shite kudasai

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.
I wonder if Mouse's voice will ever recover enough for them to do Libera me from hell.

Wudz
Aug 19, 2005

*LATEST FAD
probably not a live version, I'm pretty sure she's talked about the damage to her lungs being pretty limiting and too much exertion through singing starts to hurt (though she's slowly building her stamina), but doing it piece by piece for a fully produced track maybe

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

These two go super well together, there's no awkwardness at all (just simping)

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Finally, someone willing to speak openly about anime foreheads.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
And they both like Ollie.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

Lyer posted:

These two go super well together, there's no awkwardness at all (just simping)

Yeah I was kind of worried that Calli might get nervous but this is going great.

Kata-Haro
Oct 21, 2010

ATLUS please just give Callie permissions for this 15 year old game.

Wudz
Aug 19, 2005

*LATEST FAD
I'm at work so I don't actually get to listen to this until tonight, but the marshmallows so far have been pretty good

How many JP viewers do you think came over, and when can we expect the entire thing to be subbed in japanese

fuckin' six flags over texas, come on now

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

COVER entertainment company please give Calliope Mori the grim rapper permission to have another stream asking ALTUS video game company for permission to play role playing game shin megami tensei persona three. Please.

Renzuko
Oct 10, 2012

Wudz posted:

I hope we one day wake up to an ollie / mouse collab where they just talk about other vtubers for like 8 hours straight

or nene / mouse where nene gets to flex her impeccable english and spanish to mouse, please universe let this happen

with the opened up collabs i do hope that zen and ollie get to collab soon, because they already play apex off stream together. and zen simps hard lmao.

Vizuyos
Jun 17, 2020

Thank U for reading

If you hated it...
FUCK U and never come back
I knew Mouse was powerful, but convincing Calli to accept a compliment is a level of might I didn't know existed

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

Renzuko posted:

with the opened up collabs i do hope that zen and ollie get to collab soon, because they already play apex off stream together. and zen simps hard lmao.

Considering how well these two collabs have gone, wouldn't be surprised if it's super quick

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.

Vizuyos posted:

I knew Mouse was powerful, but convincing Calli to accept a compliment is a level of might I didn't know existed

It's too cute.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
Miko's Spider-man 2 watch was pretty funny, she was in pain during every MJ scene and the chat eventually started asking Doc Ock to kill her off.

Wudz
Aug 19, 2005

*LATEST FAD

Renzuko posted:

Zen/Ollie, Ina/Froot, Coco/Mel COVER YOU COWARDS, ame/gura/nyanners, kiara/vei, let this poo poo happen come on it's all perfect

Vizuyos posted:

one of the questions was if they're actually related given all the similarities between them, and considering how smoothly this is going they definitely feel like close sisters in the same way that mouse and connor feel like a brother and sister butting heads all the time

edit- Cover, the Cowardly Corp.

Wudz fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Jun 19, 2021

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
waiting for their first album thats just a bunch of satancore covers of Do You Believe in Magic

Wudz
Aug 19, 2005

*LATEST FAD
Ironmouse and Calli Six Hour Simping Stream confirmed, let's do it

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i cannot handle mouse's southern belle voice

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

This has actually been a really rough and terrible collab... for Kiara.

Good for us, though. They've really clicked.

Wudz
Aug 19, 2005

*LATEST FAD

Wudz posted:

Zen/Ollie, Ina/Froot, Coco/Mel COVER YOU COWARDS, ame/gura/nyanners, kiara/vei, let this poo poo happen come on it's all perfect

oops just remembered this has technically opened the door to Hime/Marine too which could be potentially hazardously funny/Big Yab

paranoid randroid posted:

i cannot handle mouse's southern belle voice

her southern gentleman voice talking about her Eleanore is some of the best air filler in RE8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Log082 posted:

This has actually been a really rough and terrible collab... for Kiara.

Good for us, though. They've really clicked.

Nah she's fine.
https://twitter.com/takanashikiara/status/1406308446597701633